CFast Card with Advanced Features, where Ultra high speed meets rugged durability.
ADATA Technology today launched the ICFS332 industrial CFast card.
The industrial CFast Card combines the form factor of a CF card with a high speed SATA interface to deliver reliability and secure operation for a wide range of industrial equipment applications. AdATA CFast Card is Suitable for diverse applications and loaded with advanced technology including energy, automation, surveillance, transportation, networking, medical devices, and much more..
ICFS332 industrial CFast card Specs
- Utilizing fast SLC NAND Flash, for outstanding performance and reliability
- Sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/400MB per second
- MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours
- Industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40°C to 90°C
- Uses an industrial-grade SATA III interface
- Available in 8GB to 64GB capacities
- ECC (error code correction) and S.M.A.R.T. (self-monitoring and reporting technology) for high-reliability data transfer and improved security.
- Uses wear leveling technology to extend storage longevity with open API (application programming interface) support
- Allows customer implementation of intuitive interfaces to easily manage data, monitor storage health, customize features, and integrate web services.