Apple Mask is effective as apple contains glycolic acid which exfoliates skin and clear the pores of your skin. Do try Apple Mask!
There is something more that can be added to the age-old adage “An apple a day keep the doctor away” “An apple mask a day keep dry and stressed skin away” . Application of apple mask rejuvenates and brighten your skin instantly. This fruit is a perfect blend of Vitamin A, B, C and antioxidants. If your skin is constantly exposed to sunlight, dirt and grime then you need to apply apple face mask on a daily basis. Apple relieves the skin that gets damaged due to sunburns.
Moreover, apple contains glycolic acid which exfoliates skin and clear the pores of your skin thoroughly. Also, the elements contained in the apple help in removing dead skin cells and make your skin radiant. If you want your skin to appear free from blemishes then you must apply apple face mask daily. The pulp of apples is invaluable for your skin and help in maintaining your skin pH levels.
Apple is also helpful in removal of pimples. If you apply the pulp of apples on your skin for 20 minutes and wash you would be able to rejuvenate your dull skin. Apple mask is suited for all skin types.
Other Benefits of Apple:
- For getting pearly white teeth you should chew an apple after meals.
- Regular consumption of apple helps in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Apple mask is great for your skin as apple contains a lot of antioxidants.
- Dark circles and puffy eyes would no longer be a problem if you place a slice of apple under your eyes.
- Apple mask is used for the effective treatment of acne.
- There are multi-pronged benefits of apple it hydrates your skin, balances the production of oil and it can be used for skin exfoliation.
So, the next time you see roadside vendors selling apples, make very sure to pick some for yourself. Hmmm…you have all the good reasons to do so.