Army Pandit, Maulvi, Padre Jobs in Indian Army | Religious Teacher JCO Recruitment

Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO Recruitment : Army Pandit, Maulvi and Padre posts. The Key details such as age Limit, Pay Scale, Physical Eligibility etc.

Indian Army invites interested and eligible MALE candidates for the posts of Army Pandit, Maulvi, Padre Jobs in Indian Army. The posts are the Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Religious Teacher) in the Army (RT Pandit, RT Padre and RT Maulvi). Below are the Key Details of Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO Recruitment:

Name of Post and other details:

JCO Religious Teacher : 35 posts for RRT 72 (Pandit-31, Maulvi-3, Padre-2) and 24 posts for RRT 73 (Pandit 19, Maulvi 02 and Padre 03)

Age Limit: 27-34 years for civilian  and 25-34 for remustered candidates.

Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-155cm, Weight-50Kg, Chest – 77 cm, Candidate should be able to run one mile in eight minutes.

Pay Scale: JCO will get the pay scale of Naib Subedar of Rs. 9300-34800/-

How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form along with all required documents duly superscribed “Application for JCO (RT) Course No. 72 or RRT 73” on the top outer coever of the envelope to to the HQ Rtg Zone / IRO Delhi Cantt / Ladakh Scout Regt. Centre Leh / JAK LI Regtl Trg Centre Srinagar of which the individual is a permanent native / resident latest by  __________.

Last Date to Apply: _____________

Full Notification: The full notification along with the application format for Indian Army Religious Teacher JCO Recruitment features in Employment News or Rozgar Samachar.

• BHIKHABHAI .M.VYAS Sep 3, 2013, 6:49 am

Iam bharamin and sanskrit gejuted in[somnath sankrit u city] please sir me silecat in j c o pandit ARMY

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2013, 1:45 pm

Mr. Vyas,

I’m afraid you may be over-age for the Army Pandit Posts.

Thanks

• Acharya Navneet Malethia Nov 5, 2013, 8:52 am

Sir Namaste,
        mujhe army join karna hai.. i love army job. i have done Acharya & M.phil in Medical Astroloy from jaipur. now i am doing ph.d from Rastriya sanskrit samsathan, Delhi. so you have any news about job then please send me all information through my mail.

Thanks

• A Bisht Nov 5, 2013, 10:14 am

Hi Navneet,

Right now we don’t have any system in place to inform individual readers. But we trying to have that mechanism in coming months. Till then, we request you to visit the site at least once a week, if not more.

We have saved your number, not published it for privacy reasons.

Thanks

• Md Ashfaque Dec 29, 2013, 8:05 am

Sir
    i am alim & arabic teacher also i complete diploma in teachers traning corse.
    i want job

• A Bisht Dec 30, 2013, 9:47 am

Kindly check detailed notification for the educational eligibility details.

Thanks

• abdul rahman Feb 18, 2014, 7:54 pm

Respect Sir, I would to know that is current JCO posts are there? or when it will comes

• A Bisht Feb 19, 2014, 8:32 am

Hi Abdul,

Whenever any such vacancy is advertised by Indian Army; we will post it here. Hence in all likelihood, you will know about it. Thanks for your query. Feel free to put your questions in future as well.

Thanks

Admin

• abdul rahman Feb 19, 2014, 8:31 pm

Thank you very much Sir for response to my msg……..

• nishant kumar Jun 15, 2014, 7:57 pm

Respected sir,
    I did graduation with Hindi subject. I wanted to know that for jco pandit only Brahman candidates can apply or any hindu candidate can apply.

• A Bisht Jun 15, 2014, 10:34 pm

Dear nishant ,

Pl give us time ,will let you know.

Thanks

• Brijesh Jul 14, 2014, 12:15 pm

Shiri man ji ko parnam sweekar ho,

Shiriman mae shastri final kr chuka hun. Meri janma Tithi 18 april 1994 hai. Mae army me line pandit banana chahta hoon. Shrimman se nivedan hai apni raye aur jankari avashya pradan kijiyega.

Dhanyavad

• A Bisht Jul 15, 2014, 9:38 am

Dear Brijesh,

Vigyapti mein aapko vistrit jankari mil sakti hai. kripaya vigyapti padhein. Hum yahan samay par iss vishay mein vigyaptiyan aeinv jankari pradan karne ka prayas karenge.

Dhanyavad

• Brijesh suyal Oct 19, 2014, 4:38 pm

Sir namskar
      Bahut khushi hui aap ne mujhe samjhane wa apni raye dene ki mahan kripa ki…..sir aaj kal vi post aayi hai kya line pandit ki ho sake to apna koi number dene ki kirpa kijiyega

Dhanyavad

• A Bisht Oct 20, 2014, 11:08 pm

Dear Brijesh,

Koi bhi nayi soochna, website par uplabdh hogi.

Dhanyavad

• gulamgaus siddiqui Jul 27, 2014, 12:34 pm

Dear respected sir.
    When maulvi vacancy will come in 2014 plz. Reply me thanks

• vijayakumar Sep 10, 2014, 11:22 am

respect sir
    I am a engineering final year student. now I am working in a temple part time i have interest in join to jco pandit post.will you please give what are qualifications to require to join in this post

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 11:23 am

Dear Vijay,

Kindly look for the notification linked to this article.

thanks

• afzal rizvi Sep 11, 2014, 12:08 pm

Hello sir..
    Maine M.A urdu se kiya hai aur
    MAULVI.ALIM.FAZIL all degree maulvi yat ki aur arabic pe research bhi kiya h from IRAQ plz any job for me plz reply me. Thank u

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 11:31 am

Dear Afzal,

Kindly refer to the job notification link given in the article.

• pawan Nov 13, 2014, 11:26 am

sir please inform me..
    form kab aane hain

• A Bisht Nov 13, 2014, 1:03 pm

Dear Pawan, whenever any such notification arrives, we will try to publish it on Dehradun Post.

• Ranjit Nov 13, 2014, 9:01 pm

Resp sir, I am Sanskrit postgraduate. I would like to know next recruitment. for Pandit: religious teacher. Thanks

• chandan kumar upadhyay Dec 4, 2014, 10:51 pm

Dear,
    Sir i am employee of ssb as a post of asi lab tech but i want to join indian army as a religious teacher my qualification is graduate with political science & passed in madhyama sanskrit but madhyama certificate is awaited can i apply for the post of rt jco

• A Bisht Dec 5, 2014, 9:39 am

Dear Chandan Kumar Upadhyaya,

As far as the qualification goes, you are eligible:

You are a Graduate , as the minimum educational qualification is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. And you are a Madhyama in Sanskrit as well (eligibility is Madhyama in Sanskrit, or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard).

Normally, those who have “Appearing” status in qualifying examination are also allowed to apply, on the condition that they will present the certificate or degree by a particular date in future.

But, it all depends on the recruiter.

• chandan kumar upadhyay Dec 7, 2014, 10:48 am

Very very thanks sir

• A Bisht Dec 7, 2014, 10:52 am

Mention Not. Thanks to you too.

• kunj bihari Dec 26, 2014, 7:32 pm

very very thanks

• rayees Jan 17, 2015, 4:44 pm

I’m Arabic student. I will complete my graduation in 2 months. I’m very interested in Indian Army.

• A Bisht Jan 31, 2015, 8:58 pm

Usually for Maulvi JCO posts teh Indian Army asks for this e;igibility:

Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts -> Shia Ladakhai Personnel candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned. (OR) Those who have passed BA with Arabic / Urdu as one of the elective (Main) subjects but who have not done Maulvi Alim in Arabic / Adib Alim in Urdu.

• i am asif Feb 19, 2015, 1:16 pm

hi sir,

I’m aalim of arbic &urdu. I want to join Army.

Thanks

• A Bisht Mar 18, 2015, 11:14 am

Others with info can help with the Answer.

• Vikas Tiwari Mar 3, 2015, 7:01 pm

sir Army pandit ke kary hetu samndhit pustak ka naam bataiye…

Aapki mahan dya hogi….?

• A Bisht Mar 28, 2015, 7:43 am

Vikas,

We suggest you to visit a bookstore regarding book on Army pandit.

• nitin khebade Apr 9, 2015, 12:52 pm

hello sir,I am graduate from Tilak university pune.my date of birth is 25/10/1989.I want get information about this post.

• Pavan Kumar May 22, 2015, 8:47 pm

Hi Sir,

I have read the notification but need clarification on below questions.

1) Regarding the qualification, It is mentioned that the candidate should have required qualification in Sanskrit/Hindi or regional language. Does that mean a graduation in regional languages like Telugu, Bengali also will be considered?

2) Are JCO’s posted in their respective regions or will they be allotted all over India?( I got this question, because they specified regional language qualification).

Kindly clarify, I found that your are very active on the website in responding to users questions. Than you for your promptness.

Awaiting your reply.

• A Bisht Jul 8, 2015, 7:52 am

Pawan,

Approving your comment so that any reader with the information can respond.

• shubham Jun 11, 2015, 7:31 am