Taiwanese maker Asus has finally launched the ZenWatch 3 in India. The new smartwatch which is The overall watch is approximately 9.95mm thick, was first showcased at IFA 2016 in Berlin. It’s quite an upgrade over its predecessor ZenWatch 2.
Round Display in ZenWatch 3
The new smartwatch has a round display. This is a major change as its predecessor, the ZenWatch 2, had a rectangular display.
The device has also got an all-aluminium body with silver or gunmetal finish, depending on the variant. Notably, the ZenWatch 2 had an all Stainless Steel Body. Something, which meant no color variants in the ZenWatch 2.
The new smartwatch also gets a so gets a digital-crown for browsing through the menu as well as a customization button for opening specific apps. Another addition is a second button to launch the Asus ZenFit app.
ZenWatch 3 Specifications
- sports 1.39-inch OLED display with a resolution of 400×400 pixels
- Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- 341mAH battery
- Fast-charging support, which charges the device to 60 percent in 15 minutes
Asus ZenWatch 3 in three Variants
- Asus ZenWatch Gunmetal case with rubber strap — Rs. 17,599
- Asus ZenWatch silver case with beige rubber strap — Rs. 17,599
- Asus ZenWatch Gunmetal case with dark brown leather strap — Rs. 18,999.
- Asus ZenWatch rose-gold case isn’t available in India right now
The smartwatch is exclusively available on Flipkart from December 23, 2016 onward.