Check ICICI Credit Card Statement Online

If you have good access to internet, then checking Checking ICICI Credit Card Statement Online, can be a good option. You can check your ICICI Credit Card Statement Online, at the link below:

You can check your ICICI Credit Card Statement Online, Here.

• k rameshrao Feb 28, 2014, 1:50 pm

Statement lest

• rakesh kumar Jan 10, 2015, 7:26 pm

credit card statement

• G V SYAM PRASAD Feb 1, 2015, 3:38 pm

For the last two months or more, I could not access the above link. Because some times they are not providing the e-statement.
    I think the the ICICI credit cards division has a bad attitude that the client like us should not pay the pay back amount in time and become a defaulter to pay in time. I am using the credit card for the last eight years.
    I am having broad band net of 15 Mbps.
    I am thinking to discontinue the credit card.

• sunil Apr 5, 2015, 10:44 am

Without showing e statement or u r not sending statement , u r planning make me defaulter & also planning to make Money. This is very bad I planning to close the card

• ABisht Apr 7, 2015, 11:12 am

Sunil,

We are not ICICI Bank, brother. There’s some confusion.

• R B Tyagi May 8, 2015, 4:38 pm

from last 4-5 month I am not receiving any statement neither on line nor by post.therefore it is difficult to make correct payment on time.request either send statement timely or discontinue the card.

• R. THIAGARAJAN May 12, 2015, 12:38 am

I am using ICICI credit card last 7 years now I am not able to get statement Evan message also not coming. I think bank was force to close the credit card. I comformly close my card immediately if not coming this month statement

• chacko malekudy Jun 7, 2015, 11:54 am

I am using icici credit card for the last ten years. Neither I am getting the statement on post or is not available e- statements. This has been reported to the authorities many times but no improvement. To talk to customer care people it is very difficult to get through. Press one press two it goes on and on. I think this people are not interested in giving service. Better to switch to other cards.
    Chacko Malekudy

• s. bhattacharya Nov 2, 2015, 12:30 pm

ICICI bank credit card does not seem to have any route for card holders to check/view transactions statement. It is totally absurd