Check your IGNOU Assignment submission Status

How to check your IGNOU Assignment submission Status and where to check your IGNOU assignment marks / grades.

IGNOU Assignment submission Status, ignou assignment status, ignou assignment submission, ignou assignment marksIn IGNOU courses — assignment submission plays an important role. The a certain weightage of grades/marks scored in assignments, projects, practicals is considered while making the final result.

IGNOU Assignment marks updation in Grade Card

Ideally, the Assignment marks or the grades for the Assignments / projects / practicals are sent by the IGNOU Regional Centre to IGNOU before the final result is made. When this is done, the final result in the Grade Card reflects both the assignment marks and the Written Exam marks.

But many times this is not possible and the assignments marks are not available at the time of TEE result declaration. As a consequence students have to wait for the updation of their assignment marks or grades in their grade cards. Until the grades or marks for IGNOU Assignments / projects / practicals are not updated in the IGNOU Grade card, the Result status shows ‘Incomplete’ and a Hyphen ‘–‘ is shown in assignment marks section.

Once updated, you will see your assignment marks or Grades along side theory marks in your Grade Card.

Know the current status of the ignou assignments which you submitted

If the assignment marks are not updated in your grade card then you can check the current status of your IGNOU Assignment. By checking the current status of your IGNOU assignments, you will know whether or not your submitted assignments are actually sent to IGNOU by your IGNOU study Centre?

To know your IGNOU Assignment Submission status on a particular date  (the date you are checking for the status), visit this link and fill in your IGNOU Enrollment Number and IGNOU programme name. You will be shown the list of those IGNOU Assignments which are updated on your Grade Card, along with the date of updation. You will also be shown those ignou assignments which you have submitted and are ‘in the processing stage’, that’s not updated on the Grade Card.

PS: IGNOU Assignment marks take time to get updated. If you’re uneasy about the delay, then ask your Study Centre or IGNOU Regional Centre. If visiting in person, then take along the photo-copy of your Assignment submission receipt.

PS: Request You to see the replies to the comments below for any clarification.

• laxmikant kasat Apr 7, 2014, 11:27 am

Grade
    Card
    Status
    for
    detail.
    29-
    Jul-2013 they are showing this …it means my assignment results got updated on 29 jun 2013 but still in my grade card 37 marks is appearing there…this means what i have to resubmit the assignment or to reappear the exam again

• A Bisht Apr 10, 2014, 10:50 am

Laxmikant,

See what your Assignment Status is showing. If your assignment status is showing Incomplete, then you need to resubmit the Assignment. If on Assignment status page it’s showing Complete then you failed because of theory marks and you need to reappear in that exam. For details check below:

For details ask your IGNOU Regional Centre or Study Centre.

• Chandrashekhar Mishra Jun 24, 2014, 1:26 pm

i want to know my MSO- 002 Assignment status. my Enrollment no. is ________.

• A Bisht Jul 1, 2014, 7:36 pm

Dear Chandrashekhar,

you submitted Assignment MSO001 17-Jun-2013 , Assignment MSO003 12-Aug-2013 and Assignment MSO004 12-Aug-2013. But I assume you didn’t appear in the TEE, that’s why the Grade card is showing INCOMPLETE. The status for MSO-002 is still incomplete. It appears that the marks have not been updated in Grade card yet. Have you submitted MS) 002 after last date?

It’s common for Assignment marks to get updated with a delay.

• B.CHANDRA MOULI Jun 26, 2014, 2:45 am

My Assignment Marks Not updated in 3rd Year,
    BME 015,016,018,019,020,021,022
    ENROLL MENT NO: _____________
    COURSE COMPLTED : 2010

Thks
    BCM

• A Bisht Jul 1, 2014, 7:17 pm

Dear Chandra Mouli,

It appears that there’s some mistake on your study centre’s part or your part. They might have misplaced them. It will be better, if you contact your IGNOU Study centre or IGNOU regional center for clarification. Visit the IGNOU Study Center or IGNOU regional center with the receipt of assignment submission.

Btw, what is your Programme code?

• tajally Jul 19, 2014, 12:45 pm

incomplete result due to non submission of my assignment by study centre its not my mistake plz. help me En. no. __________ course code ..MSO

• A Bisht Jul 19, 2014, 1:24 pm

Dear Tajally,

On looking at your case, the reason is as under:

Enrollment No._____ and Program MSO Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status Not found.
      Kindly check with the concerned Study Centre/Regional Centre, if submitted.

So do the same.

I reckon you appeared for the TEEs only recently. If you have submitted assignments in December 2013 session , then it’s alright to have some delay. Although, you can clarify with your IGNOU Study centre. If you have the receipts of the submitted assignments, you need not worry. The marks will updated , irrespective of the delay.

Admin

• pawan kumar Aug 8, 2014, 9:44 am

sir,
    my enroll.________, i have take admission in jan15 IIIrd year bymistak writen in july 14…but my IInd year admi in jan14….pse checks my details …..

• A Bisht Aug 9, 2014, 11:37 am

DEar Pawan,

Can you put the question clearly?

• manjeet raina Aug 14, 2014, 8:56 pm

assigment marks are not shown

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 8:51 am

Due to the time delay between the IGNOU Study Center sending the marks of the submitted assignments to the IGNOU, there is much delay in the updation of the IGNOu Assignment marks in the Grade Card. Kindly, wait or contact your Study Center or IGNOu Regional Center for the reason for the delay.

Thanks Dehradun Post

• rohit Aug 15, 2014, 12:52 am

dear sir

i am student of mcom final year from ignou june 2014 and i submitted my all assignment but i could not get any mark and no submit report
    my enrollment no._________.

Help Me.

thanks
    rohit

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 9:25 am

Dear Rohit,

You are referring to the marks of IGNOU MCO 01-06 papers which you took in June 2014 TEE.

Due to the time delay between the IGNOU Study Center sending the marks of the submitted assignments to the IGNOU, there is much delay in the updation of the IGNOu Assignment marks in the Grade Card. Sometimes the delay is more than 6 months. That’s your IGNOU Assignments will be updated in January-July 2015 Session. Kindly, wait or contact your Study Center or IGNOU Regional Center for the reason for the delay.

• itshad ahmad Aug 15, 2014, 6:23 am

sir I have submitted my assignments for Mah programme but when I checked my grade It shows incomplete.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:02 am

Dear Itshad,

Assuming that the IGNOU Assignment marks for the said TEE paper results are absent; this is the reason for the Incomplete status in your IGNOU Grade Card :

• Shakir bashir Aug 15, 2014, 3:11 pm

Hello,

My enrollment no.is _________ . IGNOU Programme BDP. Please tell me pass marks in mte 05 that is out of 25. And my assignment marks are not updated in grade card. I have proof that i have submitted my assignments..what shall i do.

Thanks

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:22 am

Dear Shakir,

Can’t tell regarding the pass marks, although they are usually 50 percent or more, the TEE and Assignment marks combined.

• ranjit Aug 15, 2014, 7:25 pm

Hi my enrollment no- _______. I have lost my assignment submission receipt on the way. Hence I requested my IGNOU Study Center to give the details of my assignment submission. As a result I didn’t get my complete result of my bcom 1st year.

plz reply

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:35 am

Dear Ranjit,

IGNOU Study center will help you, request them to track your Assignments.

Thanks

• ajaz ahmed Aug 15, 2014, 10:07 pm

sir ,

I have submit my assignment under ent no _____, prog code MSO but my assignment is not update.i submit assignment before 31st of march 2014.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:38 am

Dear Ajaz,

IGNOU Assignment marks take time to update. The reason for which is explained in earlier comment replies.

• Madhur Aug 16, 2014, 1:08 am

Dear sir,

My IGNOU assignment marks for FHS01 are not updated.

I have submitted the assignment of all the subject and while posting they have provided me with entry no 40/62 for FHS01 in their record book.

My Enrollment No is : ________ and i am the student of BCOMA&F with IGNOU Regional Centre – 34 . INTERNATIONAL -ID and IGNOU Study Centre Code :0769 and appeared in exam in IGNOU TEE June 2014.

Further, In the grade card, there is blank in FHS01 assignment column and because of it , my results shows not completed.

Kindly, guide me for the process that i have to follow to update my marks.

Regards,

Madhur

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:47 am

Dear Madhur,

It’s usual to get the Assignment marks updation delayed. You need not to panic as you have receipt of the Assignment submission. The reason for Assignment marks updation delay is mentioned in replies to earlier comments.

Thanks

• Naveen Aug 17, 2014, 1:31 am

I got incomplete IGNOU result. I got result of 4 subjects only instead of 5 subjects, in my IGNOU Grade Card. Enr. No. _________.

Plz help…..

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 9:09 am

Dear Naveen,

Thanks Dehradun Post

• shahla Aug 18, 2014, 1:55 am

Sir,
    Am doing bdp final yr..(june 2014) and the results are declared, one of my subject assingment mark is not entered and it shows incomplete for tht subject ,what should I do nw??

• A Bisht Aug 18, 2014, 11:40 am

Dear Shala,

The delay is usual for the updation of IGNOU Assignment marks. The reason is mentioned in prior comments.

• Ruheen Aug 18, 2014, 8:16 pm

sir,
    I appeared for feg-1,feg-2 and bshf-101 in june 2014,I submitted all 3 of my assignments and my grade card status for feg-1 is showing completed and for the other subjects it shows not completed what does it mean…and also in term-end theory column for feg-1 46 is showing up…I’m not able to understand anything please help…!

• A Bisht Aug 19, 2014, 10:23 am

Dear Ruheen,

for the Answer, kindly go through the replies to the previous comments.

• priyanka Chaudhary Aug 19, 2014, 12:06 pm

your assignment submition status is showing that i have submitted only meg 4 assignment infact i submitted my all 4 assignments…there is no updation of assignment marks in my grade card

• A Bisht Aug 21, 2014, 7:18 pm

Dear Priyanka,

Although, there’s no need to panic. But if need more clarity then contact your IGNOU Regional Center for clarification.

• Ebin Aug 23, 2014, 1:58 pm

Sir i have submitted my BSWE 4 assignment last year but till now the assignment mark is not added to my grade card .What should do sir….

• A Bisht Aug 23, 2014, 7:19 pm

Dear Ebin,

Contact your study centre, along with the receipt of assignment submission and ask them the current status of your IGNOU BSWE 4 Assignment. It will be surprising, but sometimes the assignment marks updation takes more than a year to get updated. This is partly due to the delays at various levels — IGNOU Study Centre, Regional Centres etc. Hence, if you have the receipt of Assignment submission or if you have traced your assignment with your IGNOU study centre, you need not to worry.

Hope you understood the situation.

• abdul gani Feb 17, 2015, 6:17 am

Sir i hve submited my assignment for TEE december 2014 bt its still its nt included to my marks card…
      Y so sir???

• A Bisht Feb 17, 2015, 3:52 pm

Dear Abdul,

Assignment marks do take time to get updated.

• nazia khan Feb 22, 2015, 10:57 am

Dear sir,

I am the student of MAH June 2013 session. I gave information about my assignments not included in my grade card, even after re-submitting them. Today I just checked my assignments status, which states — Received to be processed . Sir I Don’t understand how much time they will take. I want my grade card for taking admission but they Do not understand my problem..please do something ..

• A Bisht Feb 24, 2015, 11:27 pm

Dear Nazia,

Good to know that you traced the status of your resubmitted assignments. The delay is usually due to the slackness of the Study Centre. Have faith. Inform your Regional Centre of the exigency, and hope they will help.

• troilokya nath goswami Aug 24, 2014, 4:03 pm

Want to know about my result.

• A Bisht Aug 26, 2014, 5:49 pm

Dear Troilokya,

Kindly visit the result link on the top right on IGNOU website homepage or Results link under Students Zone on IGNOU website.

• durlava muduli Aug 25, 2014, 7:02 pm

sir,I had received my assignment from study centre but my assignment mark is not showing in grade card .my subject code is MHD .

• A Bisht Aug 27, 2014, 12:59 pm

Are you saying that you have received the evaluated assignment from your IGNOU Study Centre?

• Rekha Aug 26, 2014, 1:46 pm

Dear Sir,
    I want to know my assignment marks which submitted in sep 2013 although i attended exams june 2014.
    My enrollment no is ___________ (MEC)

• A Bisht Aug 28, 2014, 1:23 pm

Dear Rekha,

The question is answered already in previous replies. Please go through them.

Thanks admin

• Naike shabir Aug 26, 2014, 11:01 pm

Dear sir/Madam .i am the student of MAH course.My grade card shows result Not Completed.so how can i saw the result of assignments.plz Help.

• A Bisht Aug 27, 2014, 10:38 am

Shabir,

In this article , we have shared the link which tells you about the current status of your IGNOU Assignments. You have to check the Grade Card for Assignment marks.

• Tarun Aug 28, 2014, 12:11 am

I am satisfied atleast my assignments status are showing “received and in process”
    I was tensed and depressed earlier, i thought i have to submit again

God bless you

• A Bisht Aug 28, 2014, 1:07 pm

God bless you too. Wish you success.

• Tarun Aug 28, 2014, 12:18 am

Sir I want to ask a question it is off topic
    I want to know when will i get grade card/marks sheet after results. I am doing BA
    do they sent grade card yearly like in DU or only 1 mark sheet of all 3 years in final year?

• A Bisht Aug 28, 2014, 1:06 pm

Dear Tarun,

As per my knowledge, you will get the printed Result in paper every semester or yearly. The moment you qualify certain credits, which allow you for some certificate, you will receive that via post at your address. Hope this answers your question.

Thansk Admin

• shane Aug 29, 2014, 9:39 pm

Dear sir,

I submitted all my four assignments of meg. but only three course codes are shown meg1 meg 2 and meg04. and only marks for three assignments are shown all above 70 but the fourth assignment is empty and my grade status for three assignments show not completed. why does this show this way. i even checked my submission of assignments and it shows all four assignments are received then why is my third assignment code not shown and the marks. my enrollment no is _________. please help me sir. I don’t know whats wrong.

• A Bisht Aug 30, 2014, 8:53 pm

Dear Shane,

Your question is already answered in the previous replies. To sum up, from our Grade card it appears that the result of the fourth paper is not declared yet. As IGNOU doesn’t declared result of all papers on the same day, the IGNOU result keeps updating. That apart, assignment marks do take time to get updated.

• kanhai dutta Aug 30, 2014, 10:51 pm

sir my enrolment no is ________ in bdp result june 2014 as on 27 aug2014 my anc01 result is still absent also in grade card as on 26 aug2014 theory marks for anc01 & eso16 is blank with status showing NOT COMPLETED In How Many Days will these paper be Updated ? What is the last date for it? Please suggest , Waiting for your useful & valuable reply…

• sandeep Aug 31, 2014, 7:06 am

sir my IGNOU enrollment no. for pgdt is _______ . And my brother’s IGNOU enrollment number is ________. Both IGNOU results are showing incomplete. Why the result not showing my project marks. What is the reason. In pgdt diploma one paper is project report other 4 paper is theory paper.

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2014, 10:14 am

Dear Sandeep,

If everything in your and your brother’s IGNOU Grade Card regarding theory papers and their assignments is ok; then wait for IGNOU to update IGNOU Grade Card status. Regarding Project marks, updation delay are usual at IGNOU. If you wish you can visit your IGNOU regional Centre for clarification.

• Priyanka dutta Sep 1, 2014, 12:22 am

Dear Sir

My name is Priyanka Dutta. My enrolment no. Is _______ . I have passed my post graduation degree in Master of Sociology in june 2014 . But my second year (Final year) Assignment marks are not upgraded. Sir/Madam this is my humble request to you please upgrade my assignment marks. I’am very thankful to you.

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2014, 10:27 am

Dear Priyanka,

Although it’s not unusual for Assignment marks to get updated. If you still wish, then kindly contact your IGNOU Regional Centre or Study Centre.

• rajani thapa Sep 2, 2014, 7:02 pm

hello sir,i rajani thapa enrolment no. ________ have cleared all my written with very good marks but my MSO 001 assignment is showing incomplete and marks of MSO 002 assignment is only 26 n m nt satisfied with my marks . . i have done better than what i got. . . plez help me . . i beg u . . what can i do

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2014, 10:39 am

Dear Rajani,

You will have to resubmit the IGNOU assignment for MSO 002, as you have not passed it. You only have to resubmit the Assignment and NOT reappear in the MSO 002 TEE paper. if you plan to resubmit the assignment in Dec 2014 Semester; then you must submit the new assignment meant for Dec 2014 TEE.

Regarding MSO 001 assignment, it will get updated in coming days or months.

• Sunil kumar Sep 3, 2014, 1:14 pm

Sir, I have got 36 marks out of 100 in MSOE 004 and my assignment has not been updated till date. Please tell me have i passed this subject or not. And is there any statue marks system in ignou…
    Enroll. No. ________
    MSO

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2014, 5:50 pm

Dear Sunil,

Refer to your IGNOU Programme Student book or prospectus. In all likelihood, there it would have been mentioned that it’s important to score 40 percent of more marks in TEE to pass the TEE. In that case, you have not passed the MSOE 004 exam. You will need to reappear in the TEE only (not resubmit the assignment, if you pass the assignment individually). Hope you understood the rule.

Thansk Admin

• hafsa hameed Sep 3, 2014, 6:10 pm

Sir/Madam,

I am the student of IGNOU doing M.A. Sociology (Mso) and I passed it but my Assignment marks not uploaded to the subject MSOE02 and I personally submitted the assignment marks to the Regional Center Srinagar fifteen days before.
    I am in dire need of my uploaded grade card for employment purposes. Now make sure my uploaded grade card as early as possible so that my obstruction in getting the teacher job will be removed.
    Kindly do the needful at the earliest.
    An early action and intimation on action taken will be highly appreciated.
    Name hafsa hameed
    Enrolment number __________

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2014, 11:48 pm

Dear Hafsa,

Kindly contact IGNOU for your Grievance. although, assignment marks do take time to get updated.

• Reena maharana Sep 4, 2014, 10:54 am

Dearsir/madam…
    I am a student of MAEDU I saw my grade card it shows not completed when it will be completed.
    Reena

• Hardeep Sep 4, 2014, 11:24 pm

Sir,My En. No. _______ BDP . Sir I had submitted Four assignments to my study center. After results only three assignment marks are showing in my grade card and one subject BPAE102 are not. What to do?

• A Bisht Sep 9, 2014, 5:23 pm

Dear Hardeep,

Assignment marks for all papers are not updated simultaneously. If you have receipt of IGNOU assignments submission, then need not worry, the marks will be updated in coming days and months.

• manzoor ahmad ahanger Sep 6, 2014, 1:44 pm

Sir my enrolment is ________ .and my programme is MPS . after the declaration of results june 2014 my MPSE007 results are not shown on grade card.

• A Bisht Sep 9, 2014, 5:45 pm

Dear Manzoor,

Although it looks a case of delay in updating the Grade card status, as I noticed that you have registered for MPSE007 and also submitted assignment of that, in June 2014 TEE. Still, if you are too anxious , then I will advise you to contact your study centre or IGNOU regional centre along with your Programme prospectus. Although you can wait for a month or two before contacting your IGNOU Regional Centre.

Regarding the Enrollment number, you do need to tell us that. For privacy purposes, it’s us who remove it before replying to a comment.

• Gaurav Sep 6, 2014, 6:19 pm

Respected Sir/Ma’am

I am Gaurav Chakraborty,student of IGNOU currently under its BDP programme pursuing my B.A degree. I am from Kolkata,RC code-28 and Study Centre code-2801.My enrolment number is ______.
    I had submitted all my tutor marked assignments(TMA) for my !st year courses prior to my TE examination June 2014 for subjects namely:-
    BEGE-102
    FEG-001
    FEG-002
    BSHF-101
    BPC-001
    BPC-002,
    and kept the receipt of the same. After that owing to unforeseen circumstances I could appear in TEE for only
    BEGE-102,
    FEG-001,
    FEG-002 subjects.
    and I successfully passed in those 3 papers(BEGE-102,FEG-1,FEG-2) I appeared in. However now after the GRADE CARD has been published I find my assignment marks has not been published in the Grade Card for(BEGE-102,
    FEG-001,
    FEG-002 subjects) instead in the column for those marks there is a “_” Sign.
    I am really worried about this fact as I have already submitted my assignments duly within the scheduled date.
    Another problem I am having is my Study Center(2801) where I submitted my assignments is refusing me to handover those assignments after they have been checked and evaluated,authorities present there are saying there IS NO SUCH RULE about collection of evaluated assignments along with assessment sheet (Evaluator Comment Sheet) after semester.They are not allowing students to collect their evaluated assignments back.I find their behavior very unprofessional as IGNOU guidelines clearly mentions collection of evaluated assignments after semester.
    Kindly look in to the matter and help me as soon as possible.

• A Bisht Sep 9, 2014, 6:47 pm

Dear Gaurav,

Everything you asked, has already been answered in the articles Here. The situation doesn’t look as drastic as you think it to be. Assignment updation does take time, sometimes months. Regarding the hyphen sign, read this article :

It’s mandatory on the Study centre to allow the student collect the evaluated assignments along with assessment sheet (Evaluator Comment Sheet) after semester, or once they are checked and updated in the grade card. Common sense says if the student can’t collect the evaluated assignment then how he/she will improve.

• Laxmi Rajak Sep 7, 2014, 7:47 pm

my name is Laxmi Rajak. My programme code is MHD. enrolment No is _____ n i have submitted my all assignments but in assignment status MHD06 is not showing… plz rply me soon..

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 10:07 am

Dear Laxmi,

Your question has already been answered. Kindly look at previous replies to comments. Although, answering it again. IGNOU doesn’t update its result and Assignment marks for every credit or paper on the same day. It keep updating, whenever it gets the marks. That apart, delay in updation of IGNOU assignment marks , is not unusual.

• priya Sep 8, 2014, 11:41 pm

i have submitted my MBA ms-01,2,3,4 for the 1st sem but the assignment marks didn’t get updated in the grade card. and also in the lint i couldn’t able to find the assignment status.kindly advise.
    enrol no:_______.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 10:25 am

Dear Priya,

IGNOU Assignment marks or grade updation takes time to get updated. It’s not unusual. For details look at the replies to the previous comments.

The IGNOU assignment updation link is given in this article, at the bottom.

• A Bisht Sep 9, 2014, 4:51 pm

Dear Amitha,

It’s possible for a person to get C grade in IGNOU Assignment and D grade in TEE and still doesn’t pass the Paper. For instance say the person got 51 marks in assignment and 41 marks in theory. The final result will be 35 + 12 = 47 marks or D Grade. To pass the paper one needs a C Grade over all. This article will help you understand better:

Regarding Assigment marks updation before the TEE result, unfortunately or for some real reasons, IGNOU doesn’t do that.

• sujeet kumar raut Sep 14, 2014, 7:10 pm

sir,

I am IGNOU bbarl student. I have submitted all assignments in time, but my bcoa-001 subject assignment is not updated on my grade card. That’s why the entire result status for this subject is incomplete..pl help me…enrollment no. …________

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:06 pm

Dear Sujeet,

Kindly look into the previous replies. The question has already been answered.

• vishal Sep 15, 2014, 3:15 pm

sir, i have submitted two assignments paper (cs- 72, cs -60) of BCA but yet didn’t declared on my grade grade please reply reason.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:31 pm

DeaR Vishal,

Assignment marks updations sometimes takes months to update. Look for previous replies for more details.

• vishal Sep 17, 2014, 5:35 pm

But sir i didn’t submit in current time, my assignment submission time status are before June season examination. Why IGNOU auditors are taking more months. My submission time was not late. Should find any information on fail or pass status? I couldn’t find any information. Please reply as soon as possible.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 5:58 pm

Dear Vishal,

Assignment submitted any time and passed, are valid for entire IGNOU programme duration. Hence it’s alright if you submitted and passed an assignment two years ago. You simply appear in the exam of that paper. No need to resubmit the assignment.

IGNOu is a distance learning university, hence delays can be understood.

The Assignment status checker link is given at the bottom of this article.

• vishal Sep 18, 2014, 10:12 am

Thanks sir for response !

• A Bisht Sep 20, 2014, 10:36 am

Thanks to you too.

• renu Sep 18, 2014, 6:28 pm

Pls update my grade card ________ mlis
    Status not completed.pls update with assignment mark

• A Bisht Sep 27, 2014, 10:54 am

There’s some confusion here. We are not IGNOU.

• Shabir Sep 19, 2014, 11:20 am

Dear sir/Madam,

plz update my MHI02 assignment marks . My Enrolment No is __________.

• A Bisht Sep 20, 2014, 11:00 am

Dear Shabir,

We are not IGNOU. Wait for IGNOu to update your marks.

• vijay laxmi Sep 25, 2014, 1:52 pm

respected sir i have submitted all my assignment in mar 2014 but in One IGNOU assignment MHD-16 no assignment marks are shown. Thats why its status is incomplete. What i do?

• A Bisht Oct 3, 2014, 9:09 am

Dear Vijay Laxmi,

The assignment marks do take time, sometimes months to get updated. If you have the receipt of assignment submission, then you need not to worry.

• praban ch das Sep 27, 2014, 11:51 pm

Sir , I am a student MSW 2013 june in ignou university.my enrollment number is _______. But my assignment marks are not updated. Plz help me

• A Bisht Oct 6, 2014, 12:11 pm

Dear Prabhan,

IGNOu assignment marks do take time to update. For details refer to the replies to the previous questions.

• poonam balhara Sep 28, 2014, 3:11 pm

Sir i have submitted my assignment before 31st march 2014 . But i have not get my assignment result.i got my june result.but not got mapc 006 marks .so u r requested sir please give me information about my result

• A Bisht Oct 6, 2014, 10:59 am

Dear Poonam,

Assignment marks updation does take time. Read previous comment replies for detailed answer. but if you wish, you can demand from IGNOU speedy updation.

• RAHUL PARMAR Sep 30, 2014, 12:15 pm

PLEASE GET DISPLAY MY MSWP-001 SUBMISSION STATUS,
    MY ENROLL ________, PROG – MSW.

• A Bisht Oct 8, 2014, 4:59 pm

It appears that you have submitted the MSWP-001; but its marks are not updated yet.

• RAHUL PARMAR Oct 16, 2014, 2:16 pm

SIR JI,

WHAT I DO. WHEN MY GRADE CARD STATUS WILL BE UPDATED.
        ENROLL – _____ COURSE – IGNOU MSW

NAME RAHUL PARMAR AND MY REG. IS OVER 06/2015 SO PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT IT.

• A Bisht Oct 17, 2014, 5:13 pm

Dear Rahul,

Please check your Grade card, it’s updated.

• RAHUL PARMAR Oct 18, 2014, 11:34 am

SIR JI,

MY MSWP-001 SUBMISSION STATUS IS NOT SHOWING WHY?
            ENROLL – _____
            COURSE – MSW

• A Bisht Oct 18, 2014, 12:08 pm

Dear Rahul,

Kindly visit your IGNOU Regional Centre :

IGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE-BHOPAL
              PLOT NO 12, ARERA HILLS
              OPPOSITE OLD DISTRICT JAIL
              BHOPAL – 462011
              MADHYA PRADESH

• akash aggarwal Oct 2, 2014, 11:23 am

my enrolment no. is ______ from course BSC. My assignments are updated on 28-july-2014 but i cant found my grades. plz send me the grades if u can .

• A Bisht Oct 8, 2014, 5:15 pm

Sorry, you have to wait for the IGNOu to update the result.

• LOKENDRA SINGH Oct 6, 2014, 6:21 pm

Sir,My En. No. _______ . Sir I had submitted Six assignments to my study center. After results only Three assignment marks are showing in my grade card and subject are AOM 01, EEG03, TS 06. What to do?

• A Bisht Oct 8, 2014, 6:15 pm

Dear Lokendra,

It’s not unusual to wait for the assignment marks updated. You can wait without getting worried. If you have the assignment submission receipt, then need not to worry.

• kumai sadhana Oct 7, 2014, 2:05 pm

Sir

I have given final year exam in June 2014 and my result has came.But my assignment marks in Eco-10 and Eco-14 has not updated in my grade card and show incomplete result.please help me because I need my marks sheet for further admission.
    Enroll.no ___________
    Program.- IGNOU BDP (B.com)

• A Bisht Oct 8, 2014, 6:23 pm

Dear Kumai,

Assignment marks take time to update. Hence if you have assignment submission receipt then no need to worry.

You can register for next year or sem, as you don’t need marksheet to register further.

• Sangeeta Meher Oct 8, 2014, 3:18 pm

When the ignou assignment result declared .l m the student of BA2year

• A Bisht Oct 8, 2014, 6:32 pm

Already Answered. Refer to the replies to previous comments.

• rajat kumar sarin Oct 9, 2014, 11:07 pm

sir i am a student of bhm 3rd year. my assignment marks for ts-07 have no been updated. I checked the link on your site but it is showing the other subjects but not ts-07! and the status on the grade card is also incomplete. my enrolment no is – _________.

• A Bisht Oct 10, 2014, 5:19 pm

Dear Rajat,

The since assignment marks are submitted at IGNOU by the Study centre, hence the updation process is slow. If you have submitted the assignment and have receipt of submission, need not to worry. They will get updated in coming days.

• A R Oct 13, 2014, 1:10 pm

If I do submit my assignments late , will I be able to apply for the online submission exam form or will it be delayed ?

• A Bisht Oct 16, 2014, 5:54 pm

You can submit your ignou assignments on or before October 31, 2014. If you submit your application form on November 1, 2014, you will have to pay a late fee of Rs 300. Yes, you will be able to apply examination form online.

• manish kumar Oct 16, 2014, 11:17 am

my enrol. no.- _______
    sr my bcom 1st year BHDF101 assignment is not show in grade card help me

• A Bisht Oct 17, 2014, 5:04 pm

IGNOU Assignment marks are not updated at the same time. In addition, the assignment marks take days, sometimes months to get updated. Don’t worry it will be updated in coming days.

• mehraj ud din ganie Oct 18, 2014, 1:27 pm

Kindly update my assignment marks while my subjects are MAHI,MH2,MH4,MH5 and I have completed my first year examination in june 2014.

• A Bisht Oct 20, 2014, 11:28 pm

As stated in the article, assignments do take time to get updated on the IGNOU grade card.Sometimes this delay can be in months, sometimes a couple of semesters. Hence don’t worry.

• chiranjeeb chutia Oct 30, 2014, 8:53 am

sir, i have submitted my assignment but i don’t take any reciept from study centre. Now my assignment submission status shows NOT FOUND so what should i do please help me

• jyoti Nov 19, 2014, 6:59 am

Sir I have submitted my assignment on 2nd October; when will b the marks b shown?

• A Bisht Nov 21, 2014, 6:16 pm

Dear Jyoti,

The assignment marks will be updated in Jan-June Semester 2015. Or may be late. The updation takes time.

• kavinder singh Nov 20, 2014, 4:45 pm

Enrollment no. __________
    Programme code. MPA
    assignment deposited in mar 13
    but MPA 13 marks are still not updated
    all others MPA 11,MPA 12 & MPA 14 are updated
    deposit slip is with me

• A Bisht Nov 21, 2014, 6:27 pm

It’s usual for Assignment marks to take time to update.

• ARYA Dec 1, 2014, 7:42 am

Dear Sir,

I have gone through the link of Assignment submission date. Its shown that all of my assignments are submitted on july 2014 and updated in the gradecard except for BEGE 105. I have my assignment submission receipt.The grade card is still showing not completed because of assignment.What can be done?

Do I have redo the assignment or the whole paper again if its misplaced?

Regards,
    Arya

• A Bisht Dec 2, 2014, 10:52 am

Dear Arya,

You need to do anything, just wait. Sometimes assignments take time to get updated.

• rohit Dec 5, 2014, 12:09 pm

dear sir,
    i am a student of ignou baiha,i scored 43 in ts07 and thr submission of assignments are done but in ignou grade card they shown course was incomple. please let me know whats that

• A Bisht Dec 5, 2014, 6:21 pm

Dear Rohit,

it means the assignment marks are not updated yet. Ple wait for them to get updated.

• monika bidhuri Dec 16, 2014, 6:23 pm

Respected sir,
    I am a student of bdp b.com. june session .my enrollment no. Is ________, i have given all the assignments for 1st and 2nd and 3rd yr..i just wanna know my bcom 3rd yr results that i have passed or not.. if i failed then when i can reappear for that exam..please its a humble request do tell me which assignments i have to submit again and the exam as well ..when to fill the form of reappear. When i can give these reappear exams.

• A Bisht Jan 3, 2015, 6:40 pm

Dear Monika,

Since you have already registered for the papers, you can appear in future TEEs (June and December both) in case you fail in any paper.

Assignments once submitted and passed need not be submitted again. If one has failed in the TEE only, then only appear in the TEE. The Examination form for is the same one which you submit for TEEs.

• bharti singh Dec 18, 2014, 11:34 am

Dear sir,
    I’am waiting my assignment result of a long time , so I request u that mpa17 is assignment marks not mention in my grade card. I submitted in dec 2014. So , my enrolment no. ______. I wait ur reply

• A Bisht Dec 31, 2014, 11:57 am

Dear Bharti,

The Grade card is now showing marks of one MPA17 Assignment. Is your problem resolved?

• Hapreet singh Dec 19, 2014, 9:27 am

After how many days term end exam result will be declare?
    ..when phd and mphil admission notifications will advertise….

• A Bisht Dec 31, 2014, 12:03 pm

There’s no fixed date of result announcement. That apart, the result is not declared simultaneously for all papers. They keep declaring the result in coming months. The result is declared usually two to three months after the TEE.

The PHD MPhil advertisement may have been released in December 2014. Around mid december.

• nazia khan Dec 27, 2014, 11:51 pm

Dear sir,
    My concern about assignments : Marks are not updated yet. But I already submitted assignments on time My Theory marks completed but assignments marks not upgraded yet after concerning to the regional center person. They suggest me prepare assignments again then. Submitted one more time then I follow the instructions and submitted. But till my results not completed plzzz do something I want my grade card for completed for admission …my program (MAH)2013-14june ___________

• A Bisht Feb 5, 2015, 10:13 am

Dear Nazia,

Did you have the assignment submission receipt of the first time your submitted assignments. If yes, then why did you resubmit the assignments. Irrespective of whosoever tells you to do that, either the Study centre or the Regional Centre, don’t resubmit the assignments if you have already submitted hem and have a proof of that. if they misplaced them, it’s their responsibility, not yours.

Hope by now, you assignment marks would have updated in your grade card. If no, then usually assignment marks take time to get updated on Grade Card. You keep clearing the Theory, as even when someone fails an assignment, he/she just has to resubmit the assignment.

• nazia Dec 28, 2014, 8:37 am

Respected sir..
    Iam student of IGNOU MAH june 2013-14 batch. My enrolment no. is _______. My concern about assignments is that I already submitted them on time but the grade card showed the marks of only one subject. I went to my study Centre, they showed me the register which they use to record marks. The marks for the other subjects were not there. After meeting the incharge I made assignments and submitted again in September. They assured me about my marks. But till today my marks have not been upgraded …please help me ..I already completed theory subjects that’s why I need my grade card for admission.

• A Bisht Jan 22, 2015, 7:58 pm

Dear Nazia,

I can feel sorry for you. Your Study Centre must have taken due attention while updating the Assignment marks. As you have already submitted them, and had the Assignment submission receipt; the marks will get updated in coming days. Assignment marks do take some time to show on IGNOU Grade Card. Don’t worry.

• irfan koul Jan 6, 2015, 11:59 am

my assignment marks june 2014 has not been upgraded yet please help.enrolment no ________ ignou prog. mtm

• A Bisht Feb 6, 2015, 7:58 pm

IGNOU Assignments do take time to get updated on Grade card, sometimes more than a semester. If you have ignou assignment submission receipt with you, you must not worry.

• Tenzin Youten Jan 9, 2015, 6:53 pm

Sir,
    I have send my assignment by speed post on sep 2014 along with draft fee for TEE to Regional Centre srinagar. I got my hall ticket and gave my mcom 1st yr exam on Dec. But assignment status has not mentioned about received of my assignment. I am so helpless. Plz help me. My enrolment no is __________.

Tenzin You ten

• A Bisht Feb 9, 2015, 7:27 pm

Dear Tenzin,

For your enrollment number and IGNOU Program MCOM: The current assignment status is Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status Not found. Kindly check with the concerned Study Centre/Regional Centre, if submitted.

Don’t worry, calmly state the IGNOU Regional Centre about the situation. If you have the speed post receipt or the TEE Admit card, that can be used as a proof. It’s not unusual for assignments to get get delayed by the IGNOU RC.

• santosh kumar nirala Jan 12, 2015, 9:56 pm

respected sir,
    I enrollment no. ________ prog code-BDP.study centre code-0511. regional code-05 have submitted assignment of ANC-01 in sep2013 and got 80 marks. But the marks had not been updated. I complained to study centre and he said that the letter has been sent to IGNOU Regional Centre patna in July 2014. But till date it not showing in grade card,

So please update my grade card.

thank u sir.

• A Bisht Feb 12, 2015, 9:18 am

Dear Santosh,

Noticed that the ANC-01 assignment marks have not been updated yet. Don’t worry. Make a photostat of the assignment submission receipt and evaluation sheet as possible; and reach your Regional Centre. In no case give the Regional Centre the original assignment submission receipt. If they demand proof, show them the photocopy.

That apart, delay in assignment marks updation is normal. So don’t worry. In no case resubmit the assignment. Instead, demand them, in a cordial manner, update the marks as soon as possible. You need not to get suspicious of IGNOU RC people as well, as they will never want to harm the future prospects of a learner.

Hope you understood.

• Anna Jan 13, 2015, 11:26 am

Hi, I enrolled for IGNOU MAPC in Jun 2013, but wrote the TEE for only one paper.. what is the procedure to write the exams for 1st year MAPC TEE exams in Jun 2015? Can i submit the assignments available for July 2014 and Jan 2015 sessions?

• A Bisht Feb 12, 2015, 9:25 am

If you have already registered for IGNOU MAPC first year and beyond, then you can appear in any number of TEEs in June 2015 TEE. Submit the assignments recently uploaded at IGNOU website for Jan-Jun 2015 Sem.

• arbind kumar Jan 25, 2015, 9:41 am

Sir, i deposited assignment and result not declared.

• A Bisht Jan 31, 2015, 1:00 pm

Dear Arbind,

Sometimes assignment marks updation or TEE result for some papers get delayed. Don’t worry.

• Dhara B. Hothi Jan 27, 2015, 7:51 am

I submitted assignment in 2012 for IGNOU course : mscdfsm, credit/subject code no. MFN 003. But I have not seen marks in grade card yet. I took my application to ignou center in rajkot, but I didn’t get the satisfactory answer from rajkot ignou center.

• A Bisht Jan 31, 2015, 12:39 pm

This is long delay. do you have the receipt of your assignment submission. Do take the matter to your IGNOU Centre. But don’t give them the original receipt. I will advice you to take photocopy of the receipt and show it to them as proof. Keep the original ignou assignment submission receipt in safe keeping.

• waseem Rashid shah Jan 28, 2015, 11:41 pm

My enrollment. Is ________ IGNOU MSO . I have already my assignments at GDC kupwara. My theory result is also clear why not up load my assignment plz upload.

• A Bisht Jan 31, 2015, 12:30 pm

Waseem, IGNOU Assignments do take time to get updated on IGNOU Grade Card. Sometimes months. Hence if you have the receipt of the ignou assignment submission, mo need to worry. That apart, even when some candidate can’t clear as assignment; if he has passed the theory paper, he just has to resubmit the assignment only.

• Tsering Feb 13, 2015, 7:22 pm

Respected Sir,

My MA 1st year exam result is declared and I find myself a bit confused. If you help me, it will be great relieve for me. I have already submitted my assignment but in status it show Not complete. Also in assignment bucket it only show[-]. I know what to do. Can i know what is the passing mark of exam. Your reply will be great help. thank you

• A Bisht Feb 23, 2015, 7:33 pm

Dear Tsering,

It will be at least 50 marks out of 100 cumulatively (That’s once the weight of Assignment marks and weight of TEE marks is added together). Individually the pass marks will be 40 percent marks.

I request you to refer to your Prospectus or Student book for your IGNOU Programme, it comes along with the Study material.

• bharat Feb 14, 2015, 8:53 am

Hi my enrollment no.is __________ my 2 nd semester no. Not shown on grade card.

• Monika Choudhary Feb 14, 2015, 12:59 pm

Actually i submitted my assignments of Dec 2014 but still my marks is not uploaded,my theory marks is uploaded but not assignments.But I already submitted assignments on time.Even i submit my assignment in Jammu university study centre.My three subjects result is also not mention there. My Enrollment no is ____.I dont want to make my assignments again because you people are responsible for this sir.Please give me a response as soon as possible please,its my humble request to you.

• A Bisht Feb 25, 2015, 6:58 pm

Monika,

it’s not unusual for assignment marks and TEE marks to get updated in Grade card. If you have with you the receipt of Assignment submission, then you need not to worry. And in that case there’s no question of resubmitting the Assignments.

• nirmala Feb 15, 2015, 8:48 pm

My assignment marks june2014 didn’t upgraded when it will upgraded and how many days it take n my enrollment no is _________.

• A Bisht Mar 4, 2015, 5:53 pm

IGNOU Assignments can take considerable time to get updated on the Gradecard. You can visit your IGNOU Study Centre or Regional Centre to know your names.

Keep the ignou assignment submission receipt in safe keeping. If you have the receipt then you don’t need to worry.

• rachna Feb 16, 2015, 5:58 am

Hi sir,
    Please check my grade card my en number is _____-mhd theory marks are there but there is blank under assignment what does it mean? Please help i am very.much nervous.

• A Bisht Mar 7, 2015, 6:02 pm

This means the assignment marks are not yet updated in your Grade Card. Don’t worry.

• RAJ KUMAR DANGE Feb 16, 2015, 9:03 am

Respected sir,
    I enrollment No.110787139 Name Raj Kumar Dange, Programme BDP. I have completed my degree in Dec’2014. And I have been submitted my assignment for 3 subjects at Gurunanak college under the administrative control of IGNOU chennai region in the month of JUN,2013 but the marks of said assignments not uploaded yet. In this connection I had made to many correspondence with the concerned regional and study center but neither my marks nor any reply is coming at my end.

Please advice me what i do for my assignment marks.

• A Bisht Mar 7, 2015, 8:05 pm

Dear Raj,

I advise you to visit your Regional Centre personally and show them the photocopy of your Assignment submission receipt. And keep the original receipt in safe keeping.

I see that marks of one subject have been updated in the grade card.

• sarah Feb 17, 2015, 10:00 pm

Hello…
    My enrollment number is __________.
    My marks are not updated completely and grade card status is showing incomplete. .

please update…

• sushma Feb 17, 2015, 10:54 pm

i gave my bshf101 exam but there is not showing any result for this paper. So i request to u ,plz upload my result

• A Bisht Mar 12, 2015, 11:44 pm

IGNOU doesn’t declare the result for all papers simultaneously, hence don’t worry.

Kindly contact your regional center for the update.

• bharat Feb 20, 2015, 11:15 am

My enrollment no._______ my one subject result not come eso11

• A Bisht Mar 18, 2015, 11:18 am

IGNOU doesn’t declare the result of all the papers simultaneously. Hence you need not to worry.

• shabir Feb 23, 2015, 2:25 am

hi sir
    my enrollment no is-_________. IGNOU programme mso i have submitted all my assignments before December 2014 but only 1st year is updated no one of 2nd year is updated why sir.

• A Bisht Mar 18, 2015, 11:34 am

Shabir,

IGNOU Assignment marks do take time, sometimes months, to get updated on Grade Card. Although, you can know your marks from your Study Centre. If you have the Assignment submission receipt, then you don’t need to worry.

• Mahesh babu Feb 26, 2015, 7:53 pm

My enrollment no. _____, pushing b.com a&f in ignou.
    1) Assignment marks for only FEG02 is not updated in grade card, even though the assignment marks sent by ignou tirupathi branch.
    2) how the overall % of b.com a&f will be calculated. (This course is only for CA Students)
    3) some one told that some courses of ignou are cancelled or discontinued… Wht courses? Is it includes my course?

• aditi Feb 27, 2015, 7:54 pm

sir, b.a k students ek tym par kitne exams de sakte hai????
    form k piche likha h 48 credits se zyda nhiii

• A Bisht Mar 28, 2015, 7:05 am

You are right, one can give 48 credits maximum in a TEE. If your subject consists of 6 credits then you can give maximum 8 papers; and if if it’s eight, then you can give six papers maximum.

• nageshwar Feb 28, 2015, 10:06 pm

Sir my assignment numbers are not updated. I submitted my assignments for course code is acs01 and eso15 ; bu the status is still incomplete. My enrollment number is _________.so please help me sir.

• A Bisht Mar 28, 2015, 7:18 am

Assignment marks do tak time to get updated. So don’t worry. On top of the page we have IGNOU category, visit it and you will find ignou related articles there.

• Divya Mar 3, 2015, 5:22 pm

I had submitted my MBA ( Programme Code : MP) , MS-10 assignment before last Oct 31, 2014. In my grade card, the status is shown as Incomplete as the assignment grades are not yet updated. Why the status are not yet updated? I tried contacting Study Centre, but not responding.

Thanks,
    Divya
    Enrollment NO: _____________

• A Bisht Mar 28, 2015, 7:39 am

This simply means the marks have not been updated yet. This is normal. So don’t worry. On top of the page we have IGNOU category, visit it and you will find ignou related articles there.

Thanks admin

• swarn singh - Meg Mar 3, 2015, 10:33 pm

send me assignment marks of Meg Ist year 2013

• A Bisht Mar 28, 2015, 7:47 am

Contact you IGNOU Regional Centre or IGNOU Study Centre.

• prateek Mar 8, 2015, 8:32 pm

Course – BA
    My enrollment no. Is 141752977
    My theory of 3 courses bpc 1,2 and 4 was not cleared. So I applied for revaluation, can you plz tell me when will I get my result after revaluation and is there any benefit of revaluation??..
    Bcz I attempted the theory very well and written answers up to the point but I don’t understand why they’ve not given me even the passing marks..

• shabir Mar 9, 2015, 5:45 pm

dear sir
    i have submitted my all assignments of mso 2nd year on time nov dec 2014 session but it is not updated but when i discussed this to study center they tell me we have send those earlier to ignou my enrolment no _________ sir what is the problem and where we got the marks sheet it is too urgent for me.

regards
    shabir ahmad wani

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 6:33 pm

Dear Shabir,

have faith in what your IGNOU Study Centre told you. IGNOU Assignments does take time to get updated.

If you want the process to speed up, there’s an procedure. Ask your IGNOU Regional Centre about it.

• Parama Kumar Bebarta Mar 11, 2015, 12:04 pm

Respected sir,
    Myself parama kumar Bebarta MSW student,Roll _________ ,Sir I am not getting proper reply from study centre or Regional centre,so please kindly inform me that,I have missed my 2nd year joining in MSW Course, the last date was december-2014.
    So help me,to know about the admission.What I can join in this july session,because of I am a january session student.then I will be very much grateful to you.
    Thanking you Sir

Your faithfully student
    Parama Kumar Bebarta
    MSW student

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 7:19 pm

Dear Parama,

As far as we know, you can register for 2nd year in any Semester. That’s in Jan-Jun or Jul-Dec semesters. IGNOU doesn’t compulsorily want you to register in sequence, that’s without gap. You can register as per your convenience and economy.

• Sowmya.k Mar 14, 2015, 3:58 pm

Sir my name is Sowmya.k january 2014 batch i had submitted all 6 assignments before sept 15 in our study center kannur chinmaya vision but my assignment mark is not updated with result.when we contacted to regional center vatakara they said wait upto march 15 .dec 2014 result is updated on march 10.but my assignment mark is not updated now what should be done? Please help me sir my enrolment no.is __________.

• Sowmya.k Mar 14, 2015, 8:03 pm

Sir,
    My name is Sowmya.k my enrollment no.is 143174778 my assignment mark is not updated with the result.i submitted all the assignment before sept15 as we are
    january 2014 mcom batch.pls help me sir what should be done

january 2014mcom

• mohd shahzeb khan Mar 19, 2015, 11:04 pm

Sir\ maam
    i am in second year of bsw
    i submitted my assignment of bshf101 of first year one year back and its not submitted yet the marks are also not updated i hve the receving too.
    when it will get submitted tell me

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 5:30 pm

Don’t worry. Assignment marks take time to get updated.

If concerned ask your Study Centre and if you don’t get satisfactory answer, then take the issue to your IGNOU Regional Centre. If asked show the people ta Ignou SC or RC the photocopy of assignment submission receipt. Keep original receipt in safe keeping, as that’s the only proof you have that proves you had submitted the assignments.

• shabir ahmad wani Mar 26, 2015, 10:10 pm

hi sir
    i have completed my degree mso on 26 of march 2015 now i want my marks sheet where from i have receive it and tell me sir when i have to receive it give me that very date that will be ur kindness
    regards
    shabir ahmad wani
    enrolment no _______

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 7:55 pm

Shabir,

Your Regional Centre can tell you better on this.

• Fathima Mar 26, 2015, 10:35 pm

Sir, I am a student of MEG II year of JULY 2013 batch. I had submitted all my assignments before march 31st 2014 for I Year MEG but wrote TEE only in Dec 2014. My MEG-01 assignment marks have not been uploaded yet and hence my status in grade card shows ‘Incomplete’. I have contacted my regional centre in Bangalore, KArnataka many times . They say they have sent letter to my study centre to update my assignment marks but till now my grade card does not show my updated marks. I have contacted study centre also but no response. What to do? I have cleared all my theory papers of MEG I year but because of this MEG-01 assignment my grade card shows ‘Incomplete’ What to do? Please help and guide.

• A Bisht Apr 5, 2015, 8:09 am

Fatima, keep checking your ignou assignment status online and keep the assignment submission receipt in safe keeping.

• ravi kumar soni Mar 27, 2015, 8:31 am

Sir
    I appeared for exam becomaf in DEC 2014 of which one subject result declared on 12/3/2015 and I got 41 marks but in my grade card that number is not update till date and status is shown as incomplete for that subject please help me

• A Bisht Apr 5, 2015, 9:13 am

Ravi,

Don’t worry. Wait for it to get updated on Grade Card.

• Nilesh kumar Mar 30, 2015, 5:13 am

??? ????? ????? ?? ? ?? ??? ? 125900494 ??? 2014 ??? ??????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ?? MHI 3 MPSE 3 ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? ??MHI 1?? Assig ?? ????? ???? ??? ?? 2013 ??? ??? ?? ??????? ??? Assig ??? 39 ????? ???? ?? 2014 ??? ?????? Assig ??? ???? ????? ????? ???? ??? ?? ?????? ????? ??? ??

• A Bisht Mar 31, 2015, 10:25 am

Unfortunately Hindi font can’t be seen here. Can you post your question in English.

• nikita Mar 30, 2015, 9:50 am

my enroll no.13_ _ _ _ _53. and i already submit my all assignment but still ESO12 assignment marks are not updated in grade card. why…?

• A Bisht Mar 30, 2015, 11:45 am

It’s not unusual. Assignment marks do take time to get updated.

• shabir Mar 31, 2015, 7:07 pm

hi sir
    my en no 125155082 mso programme i have submitted all assignments at a time but three are updated msoe 003 are not update sir what is reason i dont understand

• Rachita Mar 31, 2015, 7:10 pm

Hello sir. .
    I have written wrong enrollment number in my examination form and assignments. .nd i have submitted them. .
    actually my ignou docs file lost some time ago. .so plz tell me how can i get it corrected as i have got my enrollment no.now

• A Bisht Apr 5, 2015, 11:47 am

It’s not very difficult, visit your IGNOU Study Centre and Regional Centre, in the same order, to get it corrected.

• GAYATRI KUMARI Apr 1, 2015, 11:06 am

Sir, i appeared in MAPC-1 programme in June 2014 and had submitted my assignments for MPC-002, MPC-003, MPC-004 and MPC-005 before 31 March 2014. But in Grade Card the result of my MPC-002 is not shown. Is it misplaced or what? My Enrollment no is- _________. What are your suggestions for me to do? Please Reply.
    Thanks and regards

• Anu Shakti Apr 4, 2015, 7:59 am

Dear Sir,
    Greetings! I am a student of MEG 2014 (july session.) I have already submitted my TMA on 25th March but I couldn’t submit the TEE application form then. I wanted to submit it online but while doing so, I encountered a different problem that your TMA details are not available.
    Dear Sir, would you please guide me on what is the shortest time when my assignment submission would start to reflect. And what to do in case, I am outside my study center area and not able to fill the form manually.
    Please also make me aware, would I be able to sit for both TEE 1st term and 2nd term in june 2016. or would I be able to appear for TEE1 in dec and then TEE2 in in june 2016.
    Your guiding inputs will help me a lot.
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Anu shakti singh

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 9:14 am

Dear Anu,

Answer 1: The problem regarding your online ignou TEE examination application form is understandable. As when you submit your assignments at your IGNOU Study Centre, you also receive an acknowledgement on your examination form that you have submitted the assignments for the papers you intend to take in the upcoming TEE. This is not possible while submitting examination form online.

You can send some friend or family member to your Study Centre along with the TEE examination form and the assignment submission receipt. take submission acknowledgement there and then the person can submit the examination form at the IGNOU Regional Centre. Make sure to send the person along with the demand draft of examination fee plus Late fee if applicable.

Answer 2: You can appear in one year or two semester papers in June 2015 TEE. Remember that you can complete IGNOU MEG not earlier than 2 years.

Answer 3: Regarding the number of papers which you can take in a TEE, the rule is: 48 credits. That’s if one paper of yours consists of 8 credits, then you can appear in 6 papers maximum in a TEE.

Thansk Admin

• Pekham Apr 4, 2015, 11:05 am

Hi,
    I seem to have lost the assignment submission receipt. What are the consequences? Is there a way I can get a duplicate?

• Anshul Apr 4, 2015, 12:03 pm

What is the last date of submission of only assignment. As, it shows incomplete in my grade card. I want to know only the last date of submission of assignment as I am pass in that paper.

Regards

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 12:25 pm

April 30, 2015.

• Mir Aabid Apr 9, 2015, 10:06 pm

Hello sir!
    i want know whether i can check my enrollment no by search through name…There is a link on ignou website…but i dnt works…plz tell me a procedure by which we can find our ignou enrollment no ..it is urgent as i hv lost my IGNOU ID CARD

• A Bisht Apr 13, 2015, 4:50 pm

Dear Mir,

don’t worry visit your IGNOU Regional Centre and get a new id created within seconds. You can let the IGNOU Regional Centre people search your name for details.

• prasanta kumar mishra Apr 25, 2015, 6:06 pm

hello sir, i am submitted the assignment for bdp final year and my enrollment no is _____ but till now it shows status as not completed .please help me to get my result update.

• A Bisht Apr 29, 2015, 8:45 am

request you to visit or call your ignou regional office.

thanks admin

• Keshav Dev Apr 27, 2015, 11:40 am

I want know my whole status of bbarl, like assignment summation, when starting exam and also tell me what is pending in my side my enrollment no. Is 127150071

• ishtiaq ahmad lone May 3, 2015, 12:09 am

sir,

I am student of pgdrd my result has come out but assignment marks were not added on grade card. For that i approached both study and regional and provided them detail of my already submitted assignment with application to add my marks. But still the result is same please clear my result and inform me about status._______ is my enrollment no.

• A Bisht May 6, 2015, 6:48 pm

You can have faith on you IGNOU Regional Centre and IGNOU Study Centre. Have patience.

• lata sharma May 9, 2015, 10:05 am

Dear sir,
    my admission year 2013 dec session. i,m submit 1st year MSO assinment september. but not submitted the examination fee.so my exam is june 2015.But I want know my second year exam dec 2015.
    Please help me to 2nd year exam what should be done.

• A Bisht Jun 14, 2015, 7:39 am

Lata, you can appear in the Dec 2015 TEE for 2nd year exams if you have already registered for the 2nd year.

• Komal May 12, 2015, 4:49 am

Dear Sir,
    I have contacted IGNOU regional and study centre several times but they are not responding. I am really very worried. The study centre which was given to me during the admission time had been closed and after contacting the regional centre they gave me another study centre in Delhi called Ram Lal Anand college which has not replied to my any mails nor is answering any phone calls. I am enrolled in MEG programme (got admission in June 2014). I have completed all my assignments and had send them by post but I am really worried whether the assignments have reached the study centre or not.I have contacted study centre several times but they are not responding. My assignment submission status shows assignment not found, please contact your study centre (and study centre is not responding). I am already enrolled in a full time course in another university and come home by 8 and cannot get a leave to visit the centre.I am really worried about what to do.The regional centre says me that it will be updated after TEE.My enrollment number is ___________ and course is MEG. Please help me and let me know what I should as I cannot take a leave or go to study centre. I also doing other courses.I am afraid that now that they are not responding and later they would say that you have not submitted the assignment, though I have the receipt of the speed post( it only mentions the nearby headoffice of the regional centre as its last destination).

The other thing is that as I am enrolled in a full time course in another university and even go on weekends till 9pm(cannot visit the centres individually and the last time I visited the regional centre which was not a good experience as they themselves did not have any information and said everything will be messaged in your phone number and for last 12 months I had been in a dilemma to whom to contact and now this blog seems to provide some hope) and have my exams in this month continuing till June, I have also not paid the exam fee for IGNOU to appear in June exam as I did not know about it. Will I be able to write the exam in December this year as I have completed my assignment, do I have to write an application to the regional centre regarding this? Do I have to submit another assignment if this assignment is not found? Will I be considered fail in the assignment if it has not reached them, though I have submitted the assignment. Please help me to know if they have my assignment. Kindly mail me if you cannot answer here.

• A Bisht Jun 14, 2015, 7:51 am

Dear Komal,

1. If you’ve the receipt of the speed post then don’t worry. Keep it in safe keeping. In case the regional centre or the Study centre demands proof, show them the photo copy of the receipt. Although, such a condition will not arise. Many IGNOU learners send IGNOU assignments by mail and they get updated. So trust your IGNOU RC or Study Centre.

2. If phones are not answered then you will have to take some time out to visit the Centres. Afterall you’re a learner.

3. Yes you can appear in December or any future TEEs; as assignments once submitted and passed are valid for entire programme duration.

• Abudarda Akanda May 20, 2015, 7:36 am

Dear Sir,

I am an MSW student. My enrollment no is : __________. I have submitted MSW 2nd year journal after approval from study centre the journal is sended to S&E division on January 2015. But my journal is not shown in assignment submission status till now. I have completed all the papers and since my addmission validity is upto june 2015.
    Therefore I request you to kindly resolve my problem howsoever I can able to complete my course in due time.
    with regards
    Abudarda Akanda
    Enroll No. ___________
    study centre code. 408

• A Bisht Jul 8, 2015, 7:50 am

I think you don’t need to panic, as marks updation takes time.

• Gulnaz Fathima Jun 9, 2015, 8:07 am

Sir I had given MLIS exam in jun 2011. I completed project work in 2014. My other result is showing incomplete, In grade card my practical marks is not there, so the result also showing incomplete. Not only me but for whole batch student it is showing incomplete. where can I get to see the practical marks.

• RAHUL PARMAR Jun 13, 2015, 5:17 pm

083787220
    msw
    RAHUL PARMAR

SIR MY GRADE CARD STATUS IS SHOWING COMPLETE STATUS BUT MY MARK SHEET AND PROVISIONAL MARK SHEET HAS NOT RECEIVED BY ME.

RAHUL PARMAR
    MSW
    083787220

• ishtiaq ahmad lone Jun 30, 2015, 6:45 pm

Dear sir..
    please update my grade card. Now even you got my assignment detail. i need my diploma as soon as possible please please please. my enrollment no is 138012383 pgdrd.. do some thing please

• Ayushi Tripathi Jul 3, 2015, 1:18 pm

Respected sir/ madam
    I have completed m.com in December .My all subjects and assignment marks have been updated on time except MCO 01,s assignment marks.. my enrollment no. Is 131239738.. I have also contact to my study centre and they told me that they have sent them to regional centre but marks are still not updated .. Kindly tell me how much time it will take..

• Aishwarya Aug 24, 2015, 8:25 pm

Dear Sir,

I have submitted the assignment for BEGE 101 and acknowledgement slip also. Still my assignment mark is yet to update in my Grade sheet. I sent mail and did a follow -up too but no response so far. Can you please check and update. My Enrollment no is _________.

Thanks,
    Aishwarya.

• jana halam Aug 31, 2015, 5:41 pm

I need my assignment result plz my enrollment no is ____________

• Ritika Sep 2, 2015, 3:37 pm

sir,

My programme code is MAH i am a student of MA History my programme code is ____________…………….my assignment status shows its received and under process ……whats thats means????
    & one more thing i think its a trend of ignou which all are says that they always failed the student at least in one or two subjects.This is happened with me….Otherwise i know i were give my best.

Regards!!
    Ritika

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2015, 9:56 am

It means assignment marks not yet declared. When the IGNOU assignment marks are declared they appear on the Grade Card.

Can’t comment on the second question, as that may be a perception.

• Meenu Sep 2, 2015, 8:10 pm

My enrollment no is ___________ please help me for my grade card. subject MSO first year.

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2015, 9:47 am

I assume your problem with your IGNOU Grade Card is solved now.

• Aishwarya Sep 9, 2015, 6:52 pm

Dear Admin,

My assignment mark is not updated yet. I have submitted it in the Study Center and got the acknowledgement too, still it is not updated.

Enrollment number – _____________, Course Code – BEGE – 101

• Aishwarya Sep 9, 2015, 6:54 pm

Admin,

My replies are always waiting for awaiting moderation. However, I can see your replies for other posts. Kindly check and update.

Thanks,

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 12:22 pm

The Assignment marks for BEGE – 101 have been updated now. There’s substantial delay in replying to queries as there’s too much work load.

• Anil Sep 12, 2015, 10:03 pm

I am anil enrolled no. _________ I didn’t submitted my assignment of bba 3rd year but I have passed in this year. But showing In grad card not complete, please suggest I have to do….

Thanks,
    Anil

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 10:06 am

As per the rules, one can appear in an IGNOU TEE only after submitting the assignments. Don’t know, how your Study Centre allowed you. Ask them if they accept your assignments now.

Thanks admin

• shalini Sep 15, 2015, 5:37 pm

hello sir my name is shalini my roll no is _________ I have submitted my assignment in sep 2014 but my one assignment mark not included in my grade card what can I do pls solve the problem thanku.

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 10:10 am

Assignment marks do take time to get updated. Keep checking your assignment status occasionally, as explained in this article.

• Rajesh Kumar sharma Sep 16, 2015, 1:28 am

I enrollment no ___________ appeared for IGNOU BDP Ist year in Jun 2015 and submitted my all assignments on due time but as per result received ESO 12 marks not reflected in grade card . please do the needful and confirm.

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 10:15 am

IGNOU doesn’t declare the marks of all TEEs at the same time. Hence you must wait.

• Naseer Sep 21, 2015, 11:09 am

Helo sir
    First of all thanku very much, because you are always help for IGNOU students. God bless u sir
    I am a student of IGNOU since 2012 pursuing BTS, i have almost completed all the papers but my project was pending. So i submitted my project 1 month ago. My question to you is how much time it takes to update the marks of a projects, because i need my marks card urgntly …so please sir tell me the correct information
    Thanku

• Barnali Bharali Sep 27, 2015, 11:59 pm

I’m student of bdp my result is already declared but I did not get the assignment marks my enrollment no is _________ so I request you to updated the mark.

• A Bisht Sep 28, 2015, 11:43 am

Check Your IGNOU Assignment Status.

• shalini Sep 28, 2015, 12:39 pm