Common Law Admission Test 2015 Online or CLAT 2015 Online : CLAT for Integrated LLB. CLAT for LLM. Nature of CLAT 2015. Eligibility for CLAT 2015 etc.
CLAT of Common Law Admission Test has gone Online. That’s the CLAT 2015 will take place online. The first online CLAT will be conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow. Below are the 10 things every CLAT aspirant must know:
1) The CLAT is the admission test for the admission to Integrated LLB Programme after CLass 12th and for the Admission in LLM after Bachelor of Law.
2) From 2015, the CLAT will take place Online.
3) Sixteen Law Universities of India and other Educational Institutions will take part in CLAT 2015. Means, these Universities and Educational Institutions running Law curriculum, will admit new students on the basis of the CLAT score.
4) Date of CLAT 2014 : May 10, 2015.
5) The CLAT 2015 Online will take place in 28 Centres across India.
6) The CLAT 2015 Notification will be released soon.
7) The CLAT 2015 will be conducted for the 1700 seats of BALLB and about 40 seats of LLM.
8) The Subjective Test for the admissions to LLM through CLAT has been dispensed with (ended). Thus from CLAT 2015, the candidates appearing for LLM entrance will have to take only Objective Test.
9) Eligibility Marks for CLAT 2015: 45 percent marks in Class 12th. 40 percent marks in class 12th for SC/ST.
10) To get a fair idea of the Online CLAT 2015, the candidate can take mock tests at CLAT Website.