DU Ph.D in Anthropology Academic Year 2014
Eligibility Criteria for DU Ph.D in Anthropology
Students who are in any of the following types of fellowships/ stipends:
- University/ Teaching Assistantships
- JRF through UGC/ NET and CSIR/NET
- Fellowship of CSIR/CAR/ICSSR/ICHR/ICMR/DBT/DST or from any other recognised government institutions/ organisations.
- Rajiv Gandhi Fellowships for SC/ST from UGC
- SAP Fellowship from UGC
- Project JRF/ Project Assistant
- Candidates with UGC (non-NET) fellowships Rs.5000 fellowship under the new scheme).
- Teachers of the University of Delhi and its affiliated colleges.
- Foreign students with their own fellowships
Educational Eligibility for DU Anthropology PhD
60% or above marks in aggregate and 60% or above marks in Anthropology
Selection procedure for DU Anthropology PhD
after receiving the applications with the documents, the Delhi University will shortlist the candidates for the interview. An interview will be conducted by the selection committee which includes Chairperson, Head of the Department and two faculties.
- Teachers of University of Delhi and its affiliated colleges will be registered as per the existing provisions in the ordinance.
- Foreign researcher students with fellowships from their country or recognised international agencies can apply for this programme.
Last date to apply for DU Ph.D in Anthropology Programme
February 28, 2014
For more details on Delhi University Ph.D in Anthropology and to apply online :
Delhi University website i.e. www.du.ac.in
What is Anthropology?
Anthropology is the study of Human kind.