DOMO X2G Bluetooth Enabled 3D Gaming Tablet. Dual stereo mic. 7″ LCD Display. 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor, Mali 400 GPU for 3D Gaming. 512 MB DDR III RAM. Lower Power Consumption.
DOMO has announced its Bluetooth enabled DOMO Slate, the Domo X2G bluetooth tablet with 3D gaming and dual stereo mic.
Domo X2G has an internal SIM card slot for calling and browsing the internet. One can browse the internet or place calls directly from the tablet. That apart, the DOMO X2G consumes less power. It also supports Adobe flash player 11.
DOMO X2G Bluetooth Enabled 3D Gaming Tablet — Specs and Features:
1) Multi Touch 5 Point Capacitive Touch Screen (Glass)
With a capacitive touch screen layered with Glass, the X2G, claims to offer amazing feedback to its user; very responsive and smooth. Supports 480p, 720p and 1080p HD Videos.
2) Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich (Upgradable to Jelly Bean 4.1)
3) Internal SIM Card Slot for Calling and Browsing Internet
4) 1.2 GHZ Cortex A8 CPU (A13)
High End Mali 400 GPU (Graphics Processor) for 3D gaming
The DOMO X2G is equipped with 512MB of RAM and runs on a 1.2GHz Cortex A8 processor. Backed by Mali 400 GPU, the X2G is capable of delivering good graphics performance.
5) 512 MB DDR III High Speed RAM
6) 4GB Internal Storage – Expandable to 32GB
7) Portable Hotspot – Make your device a Wi-Fi Router! (Wi-Fi Tethering — where your tablet gets transformed into a Wi-Fi Router and other devices link to the tablet).
8) Supports external devices like 3G dongles and pen drives
9) Supports Adobe Flash 11
10) Supports Adobe Flash Directly in Browser
11) Built-in 3200 mAH rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
Domo X2G is powered with a 3200 mAh Lithium Polymer battery and can charge through its USB port or the standard charging port.
12) Dual Camera – Front Facing and back facing
DOMO X2G Bluetooth Enabled 3D Gaming Tablet Design:
DOMO Slate X2G is a sleek tablet with its rightly placed buttons and perfectly polished back cover. The sides are black matte, enhancing its back body and giving it a perfect curve look. The front appearance has been rid of any button to give it an awesome look and also to avoid discomfort of pressing buttons accidentally. All buttons, slots and ports are placed on the right side of the tablet making it very convenient to operate. The buttons are enough protruding from the body, so one does not have to fidget with finding them and not so much as they would irritate by being pressed unintentionally.