Hours back, iBall unveiled in India its 4G Budget smartphone : Andi 5G Blink.
Andi 5G Blink is a dual-SIM device which supports 4G LTE (Indian bands) on both slots. The device doesn’t support VoLTE. A couple of days back Reliance launched VoLTE smartphone at Rs 20,000, which means you can make voice calls on 4G.
A Quick look at Andi 5G Blink 4G Budget smartphone specs:
- 5-inch FWVGA IPS panel with a resolution of 480×854
- Powered by 1GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage, which can be extended via microSD card up to 32GB.
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP selfie camera with LED flash
- Runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 2300mAh battery
iBall Andi 5G Blink Price and Availability: Rs 6,299
The 4G budget smartphone will go live on sale through authorized offline retail chains across the country. The launch date not announced yet.