EV IP IR VF Surveillance IP Camera with H.264 Video Compression Technology. Capture videos up to 40 metres.
E- Vision, a leading provider of advanced surveillance products has launched the EV IP IR VF surveillance cameras. The EV IP IR VF surveillance camera captures clarity video pictures up to 1920*1080 resolutions. These surveillance cameras capture videos up to IR distance of 40 metres.
What is an IP Surveillance camera? Well, the video footage and content recorded by an IP camera can be distributed over an IP (Internet protocol) network. Or can be shared via an internet connection. Obviously, an IP camera makes for a better surveillance camera system.
EV IP IR VF Surveillance IP Camera offers clear video images under low light conditions and more ?
- The EV IP IR VF camera captures quality rich clear video images under low light conditions with 1.0/1.3/2 mega pixel and 2.8 – 16 mm Manual Varifocal lens.
- The Surveillance camera consumes less power compare to traditional IP cameras.
- The Surveillance camera supports ONVIF protocol.
- The built-in IR (infrared) LEDs and light sensor makes it suitable for operating in extreme low light conditions.
- The surveillance camera’s H.264 video compression techniques use mathematical algorithms to reduce the amount of data needed to transmit or store videos.
EV IP IR VF Surveillance IP Camera Features
- 1.0/1.3/2 mega pixel
- Resolution : 1920*1080
- 42pcs, 5 Infrared LED
- Infrared distance 40m
- 2.8 – 16 mm Manual Varifocal Lens
- H.264 Compression
- Supports ONVIF protocol
- Supports RTSP browse video in real time
On the launch event , Vijay Shandilya, CEO at E-Vision said,
“We are excited to add EV IP IR VF to our Surveillance IP camera portfolio. EV IP IR VF camera will meet the purpose of the customer in every aspect. It is built to capture high quality videos up to 1920*1080 resolutions. Its H.264 video compression techniques use mathematical algorithms to reduce the amount of data needed to transmit or store video.”