Karbonn introduces ‘Titanium S200 with HD display and 2600 mAH Battery.
Karbonn has launched Titanium S200 smatphone. The smartphone with HD display and 2600 mAH battery is priced at INR 4,999. The dual SIM Karbonn Titanium SD200 HD smartphone is yet another disruption in the budget smartphone market, as Titanium S200 HD offers numerous features for a superior Smartphone experience.
- Powered with 1.2GHz Quad core processor, claims to offer a smooth lag free browsing and multi-tasking experience.
- 12.7 cm ( 5 inches) HD display : which can mean enhanced experience making Video calling, gaming, watching videos and viewing images.
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal memory expandable further 32 GB.
- Supports HD recording for making high quality videos with superior colour contrasts and clarity
- An 8MP Auto Focus rear camera with dual LED Flash. The Titanium S200 can click well lit photographs in diverse lighting conditions (in low light).
- A 3.2 MP front camera
- 2600 mAh Li-polymer battery. Claimed for Heavy Usage.
- It also offer 21 Indian keyboard languages and 5 Indian UI languages giving users the freedom to interact with their loved ones in their local language.
On the launch, Mr. Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles says,
“We are delighted to introduce yet anotherdisruptive product in the Indian Smartphone market. With Smartphones becoming the primary screen for consuming entertainment content, we identified the need for brining superior screen experience in the budget segment. Titanium S200 HD comes with an HD IPS display offering life-like vibrant image quality for an enhanced smartphone experience. We have partnered exclusively with Snapdeal for Titanium SD200 HD to offer easy access and buying options to our consumers.”
Karbonn Titanium S200 with HD Colour options: Comes in a unique Coffee Champagne colour.
Karbonn Titanium S200 with HD display Price and Availability: Rs 4,999 and will be available exclusively on Snapdeal.com.
DISCLOSURE: The Article is a new product Press Release. It’s not a review endorsing the Claims made by the Company.