Last Date of IGNOU Assignment Submission with Late Fee

There’s NO provision in IGNOU for Assignment Submission with Late Fee. The provision of Late fee applies to IGNOU Term End Examination Form submission ONLY.

Many a times IGNOU students ask : What is the last date of IGNOU Assignment Submission with Late Fee?

The Answer is : IGNOU does not charge any fee for assignment submission. That’s why you just submit your assignments and get a receipt. No fee is charged for IGNOU assignment Submission. This makes “IGNOU Assignment Submission with Late Fee” question baseless.

Summary: IGNOU doesn’t charge any fee from you for submitting assignments. Note that, there’s NO such thing as IGNOU Assignment Submission with Late Fee. IGNOU assignments are always submitted WITHOUT any fee.

NOTE: The provision of Late fee applies to IGNOU Term End Examination Form submission ONLY.

Last Date of IGNOU Assignment Submission with Late FeeIGNOU does not charge any fee for assignment submission. Thus you can submit IGNOU assignments without any fee till October 31st for July-December Semester and till April 30th for January-June Semester or Session.

NOTE: Submit your assignments at your IGNOU Study Centre.

NOTE: You cannot appear in a paper in the term end examination, if you have not submitted the respective Assignment.

What if you plan to submit the IGNOU assignment for a subject ‘X’, so that you can appear in Paper ‘X’ in the upcoming IGNOU TEE?

In that scenario, if you submit your assignment and TEE form before March 31st for June TEE and; September 30th for December TEE; then no fee will be charged while submitting the TEE form.

NOTE: The Last date to submit TEE application form for IGNOU Term End Examinations WITHOUT LATE FEE is March 31st for June TEE and; September 30th for December TEE.

But, if you submit your assignment and IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE) Form from April 1-30 for June TEE and; from October 1-31 for December TEE respectively; then you will have to pay a Late Fee of Rs 500 along with your examination form.

NOTE: If you had submitted the respective assignment on or before April 30th or October 31st for respective semesters, or had submitted any IGNOU assignment during any previous semesters; then you can submit your IGNOU TEE Form between May 1-15 for June TEE and between November 01-15 for Dec TEE respectively, with a Late fee of Rs 1000 along with your TEE Form.

Hope You understood.

• Robinkumar Nov 28, 2014, 2:59 pm

I am a IGNOU student of July 2014. I am have not submitted by assignment and not eligible for TEE DEC 2014 .Then what will be the next step i have to do.What will happen to my next second semester exam and first semester excam. what is the further procedure

• A Bisht Nov 29, 2014, 10:28 am

Simple. you submit the assignments you are already registered for in the Jan-Jun 2015 Semester, and appear in June 2015 TEE.

• SANDEEP P CHITTAR Jan 4, 2015, 4:19 pm

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY 1 YEAR BCOM ASSIGNMENT AND WRITTEN TEE FOR 1ST YEAR . ALSO I HAVE REGISTERED FOR 2 ND YEAR IN JUL 2012 . AND 3RD YEAR IN JUL 2013. BUT I HAVE NOT SUBMITTED 2nd AND 3RD YEAR ASSIGNMENT . NOW THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO WRITE EXAM AGAIN, WHICH YEAR ASSIGNMENT SHOULD I SUBMIT? 2012 FOR 2ND YEAR AND 2013 FOR 3RD YEAR OR 2015 ASSIGNMENT .

• A Bisht Jan 13, 2015, 2:50 pm

One has to submit the assignments uploaded at IGNOU website for the TEE, one wants to appear in. For instance, if want to appear in June 2015 TEE, then you have to submit the new assignments uploaded at IGNOU website, around January-February 2015.

• nand kishore Jan 12, 2015, 7:32 pm

I took admission for MAPC (IGNOU) course in July 2013. I could not submit the requisite assignment for the session. What should be my next step????

• A Bisht Feb 12, 2015, 8:37 am

Simple, you download the fresh assignments uploaded at IGNOU website for IGNOU June 2015 TEE, make them and submit them by March 31,2015. If you submit after that, then you will have to submit late fee with examination form.

• Bernadett Jan 26, 2015, 7:19 am

i am registered for Jan 2014 for MAPY.I couldnt submit my assingment so i wasnt able to sit for Dec TEE.Also for personal reasons,i couldnt pay the admission for 2nd year.I learned that MASTER’S addmission validity is 5Years,so could you please guide me what i should do?Re-admit or any other thing that i can do to finish the course before its late.

• A Bisht Jan 31, 2015, 12:53 pm

Since the maximum duration to complete the IGNOU programme is 5 years, it’s not compulsory to register for second year in sequence. That’s one can choose to take gap and register when it’s convenient to him. That apart, since you have already registered for the first year at the time admission, hence you don’t need to re-register, irrespective of whether you took exams or not. whenever you want to appear in first year exams, simply submit assignments (no charges at all) and pay the examination of the respective papers, which is Rs 60 per paper.

• moiz Feb 3, 2015, 11:21 pm

which date i submit my assignment of m.com 1st year.

• A Bisht Feb 17, 2015, 4:04 pm

March 31st 2015, without late fee. That’s if you submit your Examination fee for June 2015 TEE without late fee, then you must submit the assignment till March 31, 2015; and submit Assignments till March 31, 2015 as well.

• Ravi Mar 28, 2015, 2:15 am

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am registered for July 2014 for M.Com 2nd Year. I could n’t submit my assignments till dated, But I want to sit for June 2015 TEE. So please comfirm me last assignments submit date & per subject (Paper) fees with last date. Bcoz IGNOU help book show Rs 50/- per subject (Paper) page no. A-12.

Please guide me

• rinky atwal Apr 11, 2015, 8:46 pm

what is last date for submit ignou assignments of session 2014-15

• A Bisht Apr 13, 2015, 4:52 pm

April 30 2015.

• rinky atwal Apr 14, 2015, 1:17 pm

• deepali Feb 8, 2015, 4:27 pm

I was registered in ignou for mcom ( f&t) in 2010. Now i dropped my ca. Nw i want to convert it into normal mcom. Then i have to give all exams semester wise or i can give all exam at one time?

• A Bisht Feb 23, 2015, 12:42 pm

You can appear in all papers, if you have already registered for them.

• Veena Feb 12, 2015, 9:20 pm

I have enrolled for MAGDS July 14. Can I submit the assignment for 2 papers and write the exam only for those two papers in June 15?

• vikash kumar Feb 12, 2015, 10:31 pm

sir,

My last year exams are in June. What is the last date for submitting assignments and last date of examination form submit.

• amandeep sasan Feb 16, 2015, 4:37 pm

I m a student of 2014 January mpc…not yet summited my assignment . …plz tell me nw which assignment i have to summit ….?July 2014 – January 2015 or july 2013 -January 2014….

• A Bisht Mar 7, 2015, 8:19 pm

The latest assignments meant for June 2015 TEE. You can download them from IGNOU Website >> Students Zone.

• Akshita Upreti Feb 17, 2015, 7:33 pm

sir/mam I took admission in June 2014 i don’t know anything about the submission of assignments and TEE. Please guide.

• A Bisht Mar 12, 2015, 12:20 pm

You can appear in any number of papers you are already registered for, in the upcoming June 2015 TEE. It’s mandatory to submit assignments before appearing in the Term End Exam. The last date to submit examination form without late fee for June 2015 TEE is March 31st 2015. After that although one can submit assignments, one has to pay last fee to submit the ignou examination form.

One has to prepare the assignments meant for a Semester. The latest assignments for June 2015 TEE can be downloaded from the IGNOU Website >> Student Zone >> Assignments.

• SWARAJ Feb 20, 2015, 12:32 pm

My assignment is ready but I havnt submitted Assignment fr MA Philosophy yet,
    last date written on Question paper is 30 jan 015…

what to do now plz help…

• A Bisht Mar 18, 2015, 11:22 am

The last date to submit assignment, without examination application late fee, is March 31st, 2015.

• VANDANA SHARMA Feb 21, 2015, 6:32 am

hello am studying in BA 1st year. when the 2nd year admission available, after submitting assignment or after the 1st year exam.

• A Bisht Feb 24, 2015, 11:06 pm

You can register for the 2nd Year BA, when the One year is over. For instance, if you have taken admission in BA First year in June 2014, then you can register for 2nd year in June 2015. That’s admission to the next sem or year has NO connection with Assignment submission or passing the papers etc.

• gourav Feb 24, 2015, 11:30 pm

Sir

I have submitted my assignments nd also got marks in most of them but 2 of them aren’t shown on assignment submission status its been a while .
    What shall i do resubmit them or something else…???

• A Bisht Mar 21, 2015, 12:19 pm

Dear Gourav,

This question has been answered too many times here. The answer is: You don’t need to resubmit the said assignment. Simply wait for the marks to get updated.

• sk shabbir ali Feb 27, 2015, 11:28 am

Dear Sir,

I already submitted my assignment but marks yet to updated. And no one is help me.

Please help me in this regard.

Note:- Only my one subject is reflecting Not completed due to assgnmt marks not updated …

Pls help

• divakar Mar 3, 2015, 12:25 pm

Sir,
    Why ignou bca(pre-revised) jan 2015 2nd sem. assignment is not uploaded.
    Should i start writing july 2014 assignment.

• bhawna patel Mar 4, 2015, 11:15 am

I have submitted the assignment for m.com first year. (2012-2014) my session starts in Jan and ends in Dec. But I have not submitted the assgnment for second year nor I have given the examination. I went to my ignou center and they told me to submit the assignments in march and give exam in June. will that be accepted?? Please tell me asap as I am very confused.

• A Bisht Mar 30, 2015, 11:26 am

Yes it’s acceptable.

• Rashmi Mar 4, 2015, 7:30 pm

Can I appear the 1st year backlog papers as well as 2nd year paper at the same time i.e. on June 2015?

• Rashmi Mar 26, 2015, 5:37 pm

Sir, I enrolled for january 2013 session for meg but I have not submit my assignments for 2nd year in september 2014. So can I submit the assignment in march? Also, which year assignment should I write 2013 – 14 or 2014 – 15? As I have already written the 2013 – 2014 asiignment. As I am a 2013 – 14 session student. Please help.

Regards
      Rashmi Borgohain

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 6:51 pm

Yes you can submit assignment in Jan-Jun 201 Cycle. The assignments to submit are the latest IGNOU assignments uploaded at IGNOU website for Jan-Jun 2015 Semester.

• A Bisht Mar 30, 2015, 11:27 am

Yes you can.

• Bharti ray Mar 8, 2015, 11:01 pm

Dear sir,
    last year (ba 2nd year) i didnt clear my theory in political subject but assigment was clear so, now i need to give only theoritical exam or need to submit assignment also?

• vaishali Mar 10, 2015, 12:13 am

I enrolled myself in M.com(f&t) programme in january 2014.Till date i have not submitted my assignments.Now i want to appear for june term exams.Kindly tell me the assignments applicable for me.And the year 1or 2..because mcom(f&t) is only of 1year and i am getting confused as which year assignments will be applicable.Code of one course is in 1st year while others are in 2nd year.And if i appear for dec then same assignment would be applicable.

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 7:01 pm

Submit the latest assignments uploaded at IGNOU Website for the Jan-Jun 2015 Semester.

If the minimum time to complete your Programme is One year, then you have already surpassed that minimum limit, which means that you can apply for papers from both semesters. An examinee can appear in maximum of 48 credits in one TEE.

• SHAMBHU NARAIN Mar 10, 2015, 11:13 am

i want to know last date submission of assignment (M.COM)

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 7:03 pm

You can still submit assignments till April 30, 2014; but if you choose to appear in the exam then you will have to pay Late Fee with examination Form.

• Aman Mar 10, 2015, 6:03 pm

Hii i want to appear for the term end exam for june 2015 but i didnot submit my assignment till now
    Let me know the last date please
    I m puruising m.com from IGNOU delhi
    Please reply as early as possible

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 7:05 pm

You can still submit assignments till April 30, 2015.

• Deepak Kumar Mar 11, 2015, 12:15 pm

Excuse me , I had registered for B Com A&F in December 2012 but i had not given any attempt in 2013 and 2014 now I Want to give attempt in June 2015 so please let me know the Procedure whether i has to Re register or Simply I Can Submit the Assignments and attend the Exams.

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 7:21 pm

A registration for a paper is valid for 2 years. If you have surpassed 2 years for any paper, then you will have to re-register for that paper. If registration is still valid, then you can submit assignments and appear in June 2015 TEE.

• Vikas Mar 12, 2015, 12:22 pm

Dear sir , i enrolled in m.com in 2013 July cycle . N completed first yr now m planning to appear 2nd yr in June-15 . My query is which assignment should i submit? Coz when i checked 2014-15 assignment there is written that those who r enrolled in July-14 and Jan-15 must submit their assignment accordingly . As i enrolled in m.com in Jul-13 . Kindly clear my doubt

• sapna Mar 13, 2015, 8:07 pm

what is the Last date 2015 june assignment submission.

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 7:10 pm

Kindly have a look at comments for the answer.

• Ashish Mar 15, 2015, 8:00 am

On my 2014-15 assignment last date is 15 march. So can i submit my assignment before after 15 march ?

• reena khanna Mar 15, 2015, 11:53 am

sir I have enrolled for mtm…I have to submit my assignments so I would like to know dat I have to submit those assignments in weekdays or weekend?

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 1:16 pm

Any day in the evening, except for Government holidays and weekly off (which is NOT on Sundays).

• Rekha Bhandari Mar 16, 2015, 5:09 pm

Sir, I took admission in June 2014 but unfortunately did not submit my assignment before 15th March 2015. Can i submit my assignment after 15th March for the June 2015 TEE.

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 1:26 pm

You can submit assignments till April 30, 2015. Only that now you have to pay Late fee with examination form if you want to appear in the June 2015 TEE.

• shalu lakra Mar 17, 2015, 3:14 pm

what is the last date of assignment submission for july TEE 2014-2015

• A Bisht Mar 21, 2015, 12:15 pm

It’s March 31st 2015, without having to pay late fee for assignment. If you are ok with paying late fee with examination form, or if you just want to submit assignments and not appear in June TEE, then assignments can be submitted till April 30, 2015.

• azhar salafi Mar 20, 2015, 10:39 pm

hello sir,
    I have done my bpp course from ignou and now i m doing bcom . So my question is that can i do Masters in any other regular university . . . . Plz tell me ASAP . . If there is nothing like that then what this course meant for . . . ?

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 5:39 pm

You can do masters from any regular University.

• PRASHANT RATHORE Mar 27, 2015, 10:12 am

SIR/MADAM GOOD MORNING

I WANT TO CLEAR MY ONE QUERY REGARDING SUBMISSION OF ASSIGNMENTS AND APPEARING IN EXAMINATION.

I AM A STUDENT OF COURSE MAPC 1ST YEAR NOT YET SUBMITTED ASSIGNMENTS

PLEASE TELL ME UP TO WHICH DATE AFTER 31ST MARCH I AM ALLOWED TO SUBMIT MY ASSIGNMENTS

IN WHICH MONTH AFTER JUNE I AM ALLOWED TO GIVE EXAMS

• A Bisht Apr 5, 2015, 9:16 am

Last date is April 30 2015, with late fee for examination form (if you wish to appear in the same semester).

TEEs take place in June and December, you can appear at any time.

• PRASHANT RATHORE Mar 27, 2015, 7:15 pm

I WANT TO KNOW IF I SUBMIT MY ASSIGNMENTS UPTO 30 TH APRIL AND DROPPED TEE JULY 15

WILL I ALLOWED TO APPEAR IN DEC TEE 15

PLZ REPLY

• A Bisht Apr 5, 2015, 11:30 am

Yes You can do so. That’s submit assignment now and appear in respective papers in December 2015 Term end exam or future TEEs.

• avinash sharma Mar 30, 2015, 11:35 am

sir i am not submitted my assignment till 30 march so what i have to do ..
    please tell me sir what i have to do.
    thanks

• A Bisht Mar 30, 2015, 11:40 am

Dear Avinash,

It’s ok, don’t worry. You can submit your Assignments by April 30, 2015. Only thing is, if you choose to appear in the TEE for the said subjects in the same TEE (June 2015 TEE ), and submit your examination form after March 31st, then you will have to pay late fee with examination. The details of ignou TEE examination late fee are given here:

• jyoti anand Mar 31, 2015, 12:04 am

Sir, I am doing Pgdt .I also hv submitted assignments in 2012except project.my all papers are cleared.Now I want to submit my project in 2015 ,which year projeci should I submitted. I had started this programme in Jan 2012.plz reply me

• A Bisht Mar 31, 2015, 10:23 am

The Latest one meant for Jan-Jun 2015 Semester which has been uploaded at IGNOU website.

• akash Apr 5, 2015, 12:23 am

I have nt submitted my assignment of july thn i have pay late fee.

• A Bisht Apr 5, 2015, 8:07 am

There’s no late fee for Assignment submission. The late fee applies to examination form submission.

• ssarkar Apr 7, 2015, 9:11 am

sir is the ignou assignment submission last date april 30 applicable to all regional centres.My centre that is siliguri never responds to calls nor replies emails ,so I wanted to know will assignment be accepted till april 30 there also.Kindly help.

• A Bisht Apr 7, 2015, 5:22 pm

Yes, it applies to all IGNOU Centres.

• neha Apr 8, 2015, 3:31 am

i enrolled for MEG programme for JAN 2014 session but was not able to continue with the process of submitting assignments and giving end terms. what should i do to continue. whether or not to deposit the fees of second year so that my admission is not cancelled

• A Bisht Apr 13, 2015, 4:36 pm

You can appear in June 2015 TEE for the subjects already registered. A registration is valid for 2 years, hence there’s still one year left for your initial registration. If you wish can register for 2nd year papers.

• bharat bhushan Apr 10, 2015, 10:18 pm

respected sir
    I am student of politacal science and i not submitted the assignment in 31/3/2015. can i submitt the assignment the 31/3/2015?

• A Bisht Apr 22, 2015, 10:47 am

Bharat,

You can still submit assignments till April 30, 2015. But if you plan to appear in the papers in June 2015 TEE then, you have to pay Rs 500 Late fee with examination fee. The fee now will be Examination fee of Rs 60 per paper + Rs 500.

Thanks and regards

• prerna Apr 12, 2015, 12:47 pm

i was registered as an ignou student in 2011..for Mcom. mco5 paper of second year has not been cleared yet ..rest all are cleared Wid good marks..if i wish to appear again for it for june exams2015 exams then i would be able to gv exams or not actually m not aware of max . duration of course n if i can appear for dis one exam do i need to submit its assignment again and if yes please tell d date of submission and late fee asap ..

• A Bisht Apr 22, 2015, 11:00 am

I think IGNOU allows maximum duration of 5 years to complete IGNOU MCom. You might have taken admission in July 2011. This way you can still appear in June 2015, Dec 2015 and June 2016 TEE.

• Oindreela Ghosh Apr 14, 2015, 6:16 am

Hi sir,

Kindly clarify my doubt. I am due to appear for 2nd year BA (English) exam in June 2015. I am not sure if the last date is 15th April or 3oth April to submit its assignments.

In any case, if I am unable to submit the assignments on time, I will not be able to appear for my June TEE. So can I appear in Dec TEE 2015 provided I submit that session’s assignment beforehand? Or since its a yearly course, and not a semester one, I will again have to appear next year in June?

Worst case scenario – if I fail to appear for exams this year, can I take both 2nd year and 3rd year exams together in June 2016?

Please help.

• A Bisht Apr 22, 2015, 11:20 am

Oindreela,

Last Date to Submit Assignments is April 30, 2015. If you plan to appear in the papers in June 2015 TEE then, you have to pay Rs 500 Late fee with examination fee. The fee now will be Examination fee of Rs 60 per paper + Rs 500.

Can’t Answer the other questions as don’t know when you took admission in IGNOU BA. BTW, these questions have been answered under IGNOU Category on our website. Find the category at Top menu.

• Oindreela Apr 22, 2015, 11:22 am

I took admission in July 2013 in BDP/BA English course.

I cleared all the subjects of my first year exam last year.

• rinky atwal Apr 14, 2015, 1:18 pm

mam I m from Delhi I want to know what is the last date of sumit ignou assignment 2014-15 m.com 1st year plz rply as soon as possible

• lochan prasd Apr 17, 2015, 5:19 am

Sir i have not submited asignnent. Sir what is the Last date for ignou asignmision submision. Please inform me.

• A Bisht Apr 22, 2015, 7:31 pm

April 30, 2015 for June 2015 TEE.

• acharya savitha Apr 17, 2015, 7:44 pm

I haven’t submitted my assignment on time that is 30 march and want to submit it in April. I feel there won’t be any problem except the late fees that is 300/-

• A Bisht Apr 29, 2015, 6:36 am

Savitha,

From April 21 to April 30, 2015; the late fee is Rs 500.

• kiranmayee Apr 18, 2015, 3:02 pm

what is the last date to pay the examination fee.for june 2015 Session.

• namra Apr 21, 2015, 4:39 pm

Sir, i took admission for MSO in 2011 july batch and submitted my assignments of first year but i gave TEE for only two papers. now i want to reappear the remaining papers , so do i need to resubmit the assignments for those papers? Can i also appear the semester 2 papers at one go along with that of semester 1?

• A Bisht Apr 29, 2015, 7:15 am

No need to resubmit the assignments. Assignments once submitted and passed are valid for the entire program duration.

Yes you can appear in any paper you have already registered for. Although, there is a limit on total credits that can be appeared in. For instance for ignou mba, the total credits which can be appeared in is 48. Thus if an ignou learners one paper constitutes of 6 credits, then he/she can appear in 8 papers in a TEE.

• Rachel Apr 22, 2015, 7:55 am

Hi,
    Am yet to submit my assignments for 2015, I have past the due date i.e March 31st. My doubt is whether they will accept my assignments as am going to submit by April 24th only. I am going to submit my exam form with late fee too. Will my study center accept the assignments? And will there be any mark deductions for late submission. I want to give this june tee 2015. Pls reply ASAP. Am scared and confused. As they say some study centres wont accept assignments past the due date.

• A Bisht Apr 29, 2015, 7:37 am

Last Date to submit Assignments is April 30 2015.

If you submit ignou exam form on April 24, 2014, then you will have to pay a late fee of Rs 500.

No marks are deducted.

• Meenakshi Apr 24, 2015, 5:43 pm

I am in MTM 2nd semester- june batch, i havent submitted few assignment of 1st semester and MTM 2nd Semester. i just want to know- If, i submit all these assignment in May month, am I able to give all these exams in June session or not?

Please reply

• A Bisht Apr 29, 2015, 7:39 am

Last date to submit assignments for Jan-Jun 2015 Sem is April 30, 2015.

Broadly speaking, you can submit any assignment, you have already registered for. Hence you can submit any assignments pending.

• surchand Apr 26, 2015, 10:55 pm

I can’t submit my assignment yet, for june . what can I do? If I want to appear in december. How can I submit the assignment?

• A Bisht May 6, 2015, 6:22 pm

Submit the Assignments meant for July-December 2015 Semester.

• Gaurav May 1, 2015, 4:26 pm

Hi,
    I am yet to submit my assignments for 2015, please tell me up to which date after 30th April,15 I am allowed to submit my assignments. I want to give June,2015 TEE.
    Please reply asap.

• A Bisht May 6, 2015, 6:43 pm

Please visit or call your IGNOU Regional Centre for the answer.

• akshita May 8, 2015, 1:05 pm

I wanted to know what’s the last date for submitting the assignments for the course BSW of 1st year batch..???

• Soujanya May 24, 2015, 12:21 pm

hello sir,
    i have registered for MP JAN 2015 SESSION. But i m unable to submit my assignments.my query is can i appear these papers in dec. TEE ? .If yes then which session assignments have to submit???kindly help me..

• A Bisht Jul 8, 2015, 7:58 am

Although this answer has already been answered in comments and in articles under IGNOU category at Dehradunpost.com; answering it again.

Yes you can appear in IGNOU December 2015 TEE. You will have to submit fresh or new assignments which will be uplaoded at ignou website for July-December 2015 semester.

• umaimah May 28, 2015, 9:04 pm

As i were busy with my other course exams i couldnt submit my assignments,i have compeleted them anyhow the last date was 31 of march 2015.can i please know wether i can submit it now and what shall i pay the amount as late fees? plz reply!

• sandeep subedi May 29, 2015, 7:57 pm

Hi sir,
    I want to know that if my exam is due on june 2016 and i want to submit my assignment as early as possible before nov 2015.is it possible? How early can we submit assignments ?

• A Bisht Aug 10, 2015, 11:35 am

For more details, look for specific article under IGNOU category on DehradunPost.

Actually Assignments and TEEs are not linked, you can submit assignments in a semester; and appear in the TEE in any future TEEs. But, if you make assignment and din’t submit it; then you have to make fresh assignment in future. Hence irrespective of whether you intend to take exams or not; if you have prepared assignment; then submit them. Assignment once submitted and passed are valid for the entire ignou programme.

• naseeta baral Jun 2, 2015, 5:07 pm

I am a mba student. My term of 8 yrs complete on dec 2015 can I still submit my project.

• A Bisht Jul 8, 2015, 8:02 am

Pl visit your ignou regional centre.

• mriganka Aug 7, 2015, 11:10 am

Can i submit my assignment in any regional center ?

• SWATI BANSAL Aug 9, 2015, 4:57 pm

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING ASSIGNMENTS AND EXAM FEES OF DECEMBER 2015 M.COM STUDENTS

• YASHODA Aug 18, 2015, 4:42 pm

Madam/ Sir,
    PLZ TELL ME M.A. POLITICAL SCIENCE ASSIGNMENT LAST DATE .I DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION FOR THIS.SO PLZ TELL EM WHT IS LAST DATE FOR SUBMIT.EXAM MAY BE DECEMBER MEIN HAI BUT ASSIGNMENT SUBMIT KAB KERNE HAI PLZ TELL ME.
    THANKYOU

• A Bisht Aug 19, 2015, 8:51 am

For December IGNOU TEE : The last date without late fee is September 30, 2015. Other details are in the article.

• praveen Aug 25, 2015, 8:28 pm

Sir i have not submit my assignment for first year for last 10 months so what will i do in this case

• priya Aug 30, 2015, 8:31 pm

I have to ask that I had submitted m.com first semester assignment 2014 but not give exams December 2014, now what I have to do?

• A Bisht Sep 2, 2015, 11:55 pm

Yo.u could have appeared in the said papers in June 2015 tee. You can appear now in dec 2015 tee.

Thanks admin

• Neha Sep 12, 2015, 9:01 pm

Mam what is the last date of submission assignment for Dec 2015 exams

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 10:07 am

Without late fee for Examination form, it’s September 30, 2015.

• hemali Sep 15, 2015, 6:47 pm

Enrolled for july 2015 session of CTE..assignments for which are yet not uploaded..last date to fill exam form will b what..when assignments will b uploaded…pls reply asap

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 11:19 am

Yes You’re correct. Wait for the new assignments to appear. It will be better if you reach your Regional Centre with your query.

• Anil Kumar. T Sep 15, 2015, 7:45 pm

I have submitted my assignment BBRAL 3rd YEAR on September 15 evening in noida regional centre will it be uploaded on system? , due to this my bbarl 3rd year showing incomplete all subjects… Please do need full to upload my assignment. Enrolled no. _______

• niyati jain Sep 15, 2015, 9:56 pm

Please tell me last date of submit assignments of m.com 1st year jan.2015 session. I dnt hv any info. Abt it..please tell me as early as possible..n please tel me if i cn submit assignments after last date

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 10:17 am

Last date without Late fee for Examination form is September 30, 2015. With late fee it’s October 31st 2015.

• Mitul Gadhvi Sep 16, 2015, 7:03 am

Sir I am student of BA , of jan-2015 session . I am confused which assignment to submit for term end exam of Dec 15 ie 2014-15 assignment or 2015-16 assignment .

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 10:01 am

The latest assignments which are at the top of the ignou assignment download page for IGNOU BA.

• rajinder kumar Sep 17, 2015, 10:43 pm

too valuable service.hope it will be contiued in future