IGNOU December 2013 TEE Result Declared

• IGNOU has declared the result of IGNOU December 2013 TEE (Term End Exam). If you appeared for IGNOU Dec 2013 TEE, then you can check your IGNOU Dec TEE Result at :

IGNOU December 2013 TEE, IGNOU TEE Result, Grade Card, IGNOU Assignments, IGNOU Results, For your IGNOU TEE Dec 2013 Grade Card —-> Click Here

• If You want to see the status of your IGNOU Grade Card as on February 27, 2014 ; then the status of your IGNOU Grade card as on February 27, 2014 can be checked at :

Status of your Grade card as on February 27, 2014 i.e. it will reflect the result of IGNOU TEE Dec 2013 (but may or may not reflect the grades or marks or some of the IGNOU Assignments, which will be updated once the marks are sent to IGNOU by your study centre. If you see, Asterisk or star symbol in IGNOU Assignments field, that means the marks for those IGNOU assignments are not updated yet. And they will be updated in coming days.) —–> Click Here

NOTE: If you don’t see the result for any specific TEE Paper, Don’t worry. As IGNOU many a times doesn’t declared the result of all the papers on the same day. That’s under IGNOU results or Grade card, it’s clearly mentioned that “Results are incomplete. More results yet to follow“. That apart the IGNOU results, IGNOU Grade Card and IGNOU Assignment status is as for the specific date mentioned in these documents. For updated information, you will have to revisit the pages from time to time.

• manju rani Mar 12, 2014, 9:23 pm

I am ignou b.ed 2nd year student my roll number is 121514103 my grade card status is not complete why please reply me my regional center is deheradun & my study center is mit dhalwala rishikesh please upgrade my grade i need complete grade card status urgently

• A Bisht Mar 12, 2014, 10:20 pm

Dear Manju,

Checked your Grade Card, the theory marks for BESE065 have not been updated. This is not unusual, as the theory marks will be updated in coming days. If you still have any grievance, kindly visit your Study Centre.

• honey 8859069826 Mar 25, 2014, 10:09 am

ma reginl centr is dehradoon, and study centr is kurmanchal institute of degree and diploma ranibagh.. Nainitaal ,
    sir, i am student of ignou viep ,doing the programme DMEVI , sir i hv gave the exam dec 2013 of 5th sem of ma 3year diploma,
    but ignou did not declare the result till nw… We are facing lot of problm… Many qus. Rises in ma mind, y did ignou declare the result of Dmevi , dec 2013….
    Pls pls pls sir help….
    Dec ka Result 15 feb tk out ho jata h but is baar itni late q ho ri h, pls can u pls help,

• A Bisht Mar 25, 2014, 10:58 am

Dear Honey,

The result of Dec 2013 TEE is already out about a month ago. Hence you can check your result at the link in the article. That apart, kindly state the issues you’re facing in a clear manner. Will try to answer your queries.

• honey8859069826 Mar 26, 2014, 9:23 am

bisht sir, i knw dt ignou declr d result all programme but only ” vi ” progrm did nt declr like DMEvi, DCELvi, etc
        its the main reason of my tension, n why ignou dsnt declr our progm’s result , sir pls help……. Bohot dr lg ra,
        And grade card m bhi hmara programme code show ni ho rha… (Dmevi) ,
        study centr me pucha to wo kah rhe ignou me kuch case chal ra h regarding our programme ( Viep programme ) ,and meeting h aaj tbi pta chalega….
        Sir pls pls pls help, bohot dar lag ra, career ka sawal h…. Pls help

• A Bisht Mar 26, 2014, 10:13 am

Dear Hem,

Although the delay in IGNOU results is quite normal. But since yours is a specific problem, I advise you to visit your IGNOU study Centre or Regional Centre for clarification.

• manju rani Mar 26, 2014, 8:50 pm

please sir upgrade my complete grade card staus i need urgently to get my job. help me .

• A Bisht Mar 27, 2014, 1:02 pm

Dear Manju,

We have nothing to do with the IGNOU Grade Card upgradation. IGNOU will do itself. BTW, if you have submitted the assignment along with Dec 2-13 TEE, then the Assignment marks will get updated in some time. Or they may be updated at the time of June 2014 TEE results.

• suraj Apr 8, 2014, 10:24 am

sir m diploma in mechanical ka student hu( dmevi) sir sb prograame ka result aa gaya h hamra q ni.plz give me solution sir

• A Bisht Apr 10, 2014, 11:05 am

Since IGNOu doesn’t claim that it declares all results simultaneously, hence there’s some delay in results of some courses. If you’re too concerned by delay, go to your IGNOU Regional Centre and ask them confidently.

• manju rani Mar 26, 2014, 8:53 pm

My enrollment no is 121514103

• manju rani Mar 27, 2014, 1:33 pm

sir hamarai grade card status mai o65 ke theory ke grade nahi aye hai lakin term end mai A grade hai .23 march ko hum delhi gaye thai unoai kaha ki apki marksheet sent ker di hai per abhi tak grade card update nahi hai kya unhonai hamse ghoot bola hai. please sir confirm my application. my roll no is ________.

• A Bisht Mar 28, 2014, 6:42 pm

Dear manju,

yeh baat jhooth bolne ki nahin hai, Yah baat assigment grades and theory marks ke updation ki hai. Aap kripaya yah dekh lein ki aapke assignments ke marks IGNOu ke paas update huye hain ki nahin. Agar nahin huey hain to dheeraj rakhe, kuchh din mein ho jayenge.

Read this article and check your IGNOU Assignments status:

• maitali Apr 8, 2014, 12:45 pm

I am a student of IGNOU course-MEd.My dec term end result of 2013 is not yet declared.one of the paper is still pending.Last date of form fill up was 31st march. I waited for other papers grade which was updated one by one till 31st march and even now result of one of the paper -MES-055 still not declared.Why then a fine of 300 rupees being imposed on us whoever deposit the form aftr 31st march?Its no way our fault.instead we are in stress, running here and there without knowing what to do.Not even satisfied by my grades but cant apply for re evaluation since all papers grade are not yet updated.My regional centre is Ranchi but study centre at hazaribag which is about more than 2hrs from ranchi.Its election time ,become so difficult to get public transportation to hazaribag to get the authentication signature of our co-ordinator .I have never beinglate in form submission.but this time its a chaos.we all studnets are going through mental stress and in dilemma since it never happened so before.We are being made to pay a fine too for late submission and for safety measure applying for that paer too whose result is not being declared till date.IGNOU had been systematic organisation, always known for it but this time we students have been going through alot of trouble.I just want to draw your attention towards our problem that why ignou result which is always being declared on time ie 30 to45 days from date of examination,but this time its more than THREE months and yet result is not being declared,no changes in last date exam form submission and why late fine without our fault instead we are the victim.

• A Bisht Apr 10, 2014, 11:27 am

Dear Maitali,

Everything you say is valid.

But don’t see this as some vicious attempt by IGNOU to disappoint students.

IGNOU is a distance learning university. Plus, it has Lakhs of students. This means that it can have basic rules. If it starts formulating rules for specific situations, then things will become impossible to manage.

That apart, if I don’t pass a paper in one go, then there are some difficulties and additional expenditure for me. Don’t wait for the result; appear in June TEE 2014. If you pass this time; you don’t need to appear in June TEE 2014.

• Rahul Mishra Apr 13, 2014, 8:12 am

Please! Sir aap log bilkul sahi btaiye ki DMEVI programm ke december 2013 ka result abhi kab talk aayega.. Please btaiye?

• Shanum Apr 19, 2014, 10:30 pm

Sir,I have submitted the June TEE application now received the result of my 1st sem(PGDIS) and one subject is not completed Can I apply for this one subject and give the same exam center as given in the previous application.Its not my fault when I contact the REC for reevaluation they told me results have come on March 11 2014(grade card shows April 15) so I can’t apply for re evaluation.

• A Bisht Apr 21, 2014, 8:53 am

Dear Shanum,

Although you can still submit a second examination form for this paper, along with the late fee till April 30 , 2014, I will advise you to first visit your IGNOU Regional Centre to remove the doubts.

• ayushi Apr 30, 2014, 3:02 pm

when m.com December ,2013 assignment marks will be out ?

• A Bisht May 4, 2014, 8:42 pm

Dear Ayushi,

normally the assignments you submitted in December 2013, will get updated after June 2014 TEE.

• ayushi Apr 29, 2014, 11:37 pm

sir I am m.com 2nd year student .. my dec tee 2013 assignment marks are still not yet declared.

when it will declare?

• Khushee May 1, 2014, 1:01 am

Sir,I appeared for BLS3P but result is not declered yet.my degree s incomplete due to this single subject…

• Shivani Pratap Bhargav Jun 4, 2014, 12:49 pm

Sir, i have cracked all papers of m.ed inspite of that my grade card is not complete.It didnot show the 066 assignment marks.my regional center is jaipur and study center is sriganganagar.Please help me sir i am doing a job in college they will not continue me if i didnot submit rhe full grade card.I asked from study center as well as regional center n they said ki delhi se hi update nhi hue.pls sir i m waiting from january 2013.pls look into this matter n help me for my job. Thank u sir.

• A Bisht Jun 5, 2014, 5:06 pm

Dear Shivani,

You have to believe your IGNOU Study Center and IGNOU Study Center. Assignment marks do take time to get updates. PArticularly when the Assignment is submitted with a Late Fee. In such a case, it takes six months to get the Assignment appear on the Grade Card.

Please wait.

• T Thuamkhanson Jun 25, 2014, 8:52 pm

I appeared my B.ed 2nd year examination under IGNOU in December 2013,. The result of which is declared after a gap of almost 3 months. My grade showed result of all the theory paper as well as Assignment grade. But till today my practical marks/grades for three practical papers ES-381, 382 & 283 i.e. Practice teaching, Workshop base and School base grade/result are not shown till date. I Approached the study centre coordinator and she gave my a copy of the mark awarded to me by her. She asked me to go to the Regional centre and ask the concerned to upload. I did exactly what she told. But till today i didn’t my result nor get any grade/ mark in these papers. What to do?Plz help.

• A Bisht Jul 1, 2014, 7:25 pm

Dear Thuamkhanson,

Your IGNOU study coordinator guided you correctly. If you have followed and acted on her instructions, then the marks will be updated soon.

• T Thuamkhanson Jul 18, 2014, 10:59 pm

Sir I did exactly what my coordinator asked me to do. She gave me a copy of my practical marks ES-381, 382 & 283. She asked to submit that copy to the regional centre to upload to IGNOU Hqs. I did it according to the advice given to me by her. But till today no practical marks were upload nor they gave me the result. I had completed all the theory papers from 1st year to 2nd year including all practical papers. I don’t know what to do? Please help.
    Name: Thuamkhanson
    Program: BED
    E/No. 122861427

• varun anand Aug 14, 2014, 7:03 pm

sir, my roll no. is ____.
    I have given exams in IGNOU TEE June 2014 and results were declared on 14th august 2014.
    but I can’t see my assignment marks of any subject because of which in every IGNOU subject I can see not completed status.
    I am too worried. please help.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 8:53 am

Due to the time delay between the IGNOU Study Center sending the marks of the submitted assignments to the IGNOU, there is much delay in the updation of the IGNOu Assignment marks in the Grade Card. Sometimes the delay is more than 6 months. That’s your IGNOU Assignments will be updated in January-July 2015 Session. Kindly, wait or contact your Study Center or IGNOU Regional Center for the reason for the delay.

• Sangeeta Rai Aug 18, 2014, 4:49 pm

I have given exams in IGNOU TEE June 2014. The results of which are declared. But I can’t see my theory marks of 2 subjects. Both are showing star ( Not completed — MS11 and MS91, so pls suggest for the same.

• A Bisht Aug 19, 2014, 10:19 am

Dear Sangeeta,

From the information you have shared, it appears that the Incomplete Status is due to non-declaration of theory marks of these two papers. Remember, IGNOU usually doesn’t declare full result on a single day. It keeps updating it.

• kanhai dutta Aug 20, 2014, 7:15 am

sir my enrolment no is-119060764 i had appeared for four papers in term end exam june 2014 which are anc-01, bege-101,ehi-05, eho-16 but in tee result declared as on 14 aug2014 result of only ehi-05 is present but other papers are not also in my grade card assingment marks of all four papers are present but except ehi05 , term end theory marks of other papers is showing blank- & status for those three is showing not completed i am very much anxious am i failed for those three or what?, please you yourself see my grade card once & guide me what should i do?

• Somnath Chowdhury Sep 9, 2014, 8:42 pm

Sir my Enrolment no. is ________. I appeared for June’14 TEE. However IGNOU has not declared the results for AWR-01 and BEGE-104. The examination registration process for Dec’14 TEE has already started and I am not able to figure out as in what exactly I shoud do. Whether I should wait for a few more days for the results to be declared or fill up the registration form for Dec’14 TEE. Please help.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 11:06 am

Dear Somnath,

Since IGNOU results are declared over a period of months, hence you can wait. But there’s nothing wrong in applying examination form for the said papers. As if the result gets declared in the meanwhile, you have always the option to remain absent in the exams. I will advise you to put the situation to your IGNOu regional centre.

• aisha Feb 16, 2015, 5:49 pm

Hello sir

My bege 101 result is not declared yet..i had two re exams to complete one is shown othr one is not showing..should i wait or apply for re exam again for bege 101 subject..thank you

• A Bisht Mar 8, 2015, 8:30 pm

You can wait. Do you have more opportunities to appear in the said paper in future.

• Sonali May 24, 2015, 12:42 am

Sir, I am a student of MA previous year. I would be appearing for June 2015 exams. I wanted to know that if I appear for all 4 exams, can I start with final year assignments without declaration of previous year result? If supposing I get a re in one of the paper , do I have to wait to clear it before starting with 2nd year, or can I start 2nd year and clear the exam in Dec 2015? Please do reply…

• A Bisht Jul 8, 2015, 7:54 am

You need not to wait either for assignment submission or 2nd year papers.

• Sangita Das May 26, 2015, 7:20 pm

Sir, I am a student with enrol no -131656317 (BEd). I have completed my workshops which occured in 2 centres (CMR & Sarvagyna College), however our grade card i.e ES 382 shows ‘Not complete’ . This is creating a real problem . We have informed the Regional centre alongwith letter & xerox copies of acknowledgement of attendance but they are not responding . Please help ….

• A Bisht Aug 10, 2015, 11:44 am

You can visit your Regional Centre in person.

• ANSHUMAAN KUMAR Aug 25, 2015, 1:25 pm

ignou TEE 2015 result was not completely declared however 4 out of 5 subjects shows the number but I want to re evaluate.so I want to ask that do I ASK ignou for reevaluate that incomplete result because notice says that you should only ask for reevaluation within 30 days after result has been declared.

Result I see from ignou site.PLEASE quickly inform me ….

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2015, 12:03 am

Apply for re-evaluation for only those the result of which has been declare. How can you apply for the paper, the marks of which you don’t know.

Thanks admin