IGNOU July 2014 Admissions : Last Date June 20 Without Late Fee

Indira Gandhi National Open University Admissions, IGNOU Admissions for July 2014 Session are currently on. The IGNOU Admissions are for admissions to IGNOU’s distance education programmes for the academic cycle commencing from July 2014.The Admissions are for all IGNOU Programmes — That’s various distance education programmes such as Masters Degree programmes, Bachelor’s degree programmes, PG Diplomas, Diplomas, PG Certificate and Online Programmes.

IGNOU July 2014 AdmissionsHow To Apply:

The IGNOU Prospectus cum Application form can be obtained from the IGNOU Regional Centre of IGNOU (Normally there is One IGNOU Regional Center in a district. Normally in the district city) on payment of Rs 200 or by post by sending a demand draft of Rs 250 in favour of IGNOU, [IGNOU Regional Center City Name]. The prospectus can be downloaded from the university website as well www.ignou.ac.in.

Last Date to Submit IGNOU Admission Form for IGNOU July 2014 Admissions :

The last date for receipt of applications is June 20 and the last date for receipt of application with late fee of Rs 300 is July 31.

• j s rawat May 17, 2014, 10:44 am

can we pursue one BDP programme and nd one certificate programme together??????nd wht is the last date for re admission for ba final year without late fee????

• A Bisht May 19, 2014, 9:56 am

Dear Jaideep,

Since IGNOU is a Distance learning University, hence you can opt for any number of courses offered by IGNOU, simultaneously. One Programme at a time rule applies to Regular Courses , where one has to attend the Class. But for clarity, I request you to contact the IGNOU Regional Centre, nearest to you and ask the help Desk.

• salma May 31, 2014, 10:08 am

I would like to know last date for Bcom admission with late fee.

• A Bisht Jun 1, 2014, 10:08 am

Dear Salma,

Kindly visit IGNOU Regional Center Nearest to you for details. As far as late fee after June 20 is concerned, it’s I assume Rs 1000.

• j s rawat Jun 26, 2014, 12:43 pm

• A Bisht Jun 27, 2014, 6:45 pm

Dear Mr. Rawat,

Contact IGNOU Regional Centre or IGNOU Study centre for details.

• pragati negi Jun 26, 2014, 1:09 pm

sir when re admission process for BDP BA july session 2014 will be finalised and when it will be shown in admission status????and one more thing , can change my elective subject???actually i m dng bdp ba from public admin subjet, and have chose one subject EEG2 in second year, i want to change tht subject EEG

• A Bisht Jun 27, 2014, 6:44 pm

Dear Pragati,

The results are shown on ignou.ac.in . Look for Results link on homepage or other page.

• Antra Dimri Jun 28, 2014, 1:37 pm

Dear Sir,
    I am interested for BA degree frome IGNOU Dehradun centre in this season.
    Kindly let me inform the exact proceedure to admissin

• A Bisht Jul 1, 2014, 6:59 pm

Dear Antra,

Visit IGNOU Regional Centre , tapovan, Raipur, Dehradun from 10:00 am to 5:00 PM on weekdays for details. Or call the IGNOU Regional Centre Dehradun : 0135-2789200 or 0135-2789205

• Rahul Jul 23, 2014, 12:49 am

I join the many arts PG regular course . can you help me and better suggest me now.

• A Bisht Jul 23, 2014, 9:13 am

Dear Rahul,

There are still some days left for IGNOU July 2014 Admissions. The Last date for application for IGNOu Admissions was 8th July 2014. But you can still take admission with late fee of Rs 300/- till 31st July 2014.

IGNOu offers a range of Post Graduate Programmes in Arts Stream. There’s no need to attend classes, you just have to submit assignments by due date and appear in Examinations. Thus even a person with jobs can do PG from IGNOU.

You can buy the Student Handbook and Prospectus from the IGNOU Regional Centers/ Study Centers nearest to your place of residence or place where you currently live. The price of the prospectus in book form is Rs.200/- . You can get it free at :

English : http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/Prospects%202014-15(1).pdf

Hindi : http://ignou.ac.in/userfiles/IGNOU%20PROSPECTUS%20HINDI.pdf

Hope you find the information useful.

• Divya Chaturvedi Jul 27, 2014, 1:40 pm

I had summited fee 1800 for admissiaom in DNHE in 2009 the regional center of lucknow but I have got no response till yet.pls suggest me what i do?????

• A Bisht Jul 28, 2014, 8:59 am

Dear Divya,

You submitted the fee in 2009 and are still waiting for any response. Kindly contact IGNOU Regional Centre where you submitted the fee. They will be able to sort this out.

• saquib Jul 29, 2014, 7:17 pm

i have already filled my form of b.a english hons with all the formalities i.e d.d and everything else along with my form in june,2014 but i have not got any response yet.what should i do for knowing that when would my post of ignou reach at my place.kindly help me …! thankyou

• A Bisht Jul 30, 2014, 9:13 am

Dear Saquib,

One of the areas IGNOU must work on is the receipts. Right now when IGNOU admission form is submitted in an IGNOU Regional Centre, they don’t provide any receipt. Still, be assured that nothing go wrong. Normally the acknowledgement of receipt will start arriving to Applicant’s address by mid August to early September. So don’t worry.

• Rahul Gupta Aug 30, 2014, 12:07 pm

Sir i would like to know the last date of admission in ignou

• A Bisht Aug 30, 2014, 7:46 pm

Dear Rahul,

I’s already over. I think, it was July 31st 2014 for IGNOU Admissions.

• priya Sep 4, 2014, 2:19 pm

dear sir/mam
    i ve already submitted my m.a (pol. sci.) form in may 2014 on that time they didnt give me any receipt. they told me that receipt and book will send by post bt till yet i dont receive anything
    plz help me to know that when i get receive all such things related abt my course

• A Bisht Sep 4, 2014, 5:39 pm

Dear Priya,

IGNOU doesn’t give a receipt of form submission. The IGNOU Regional Centres I’m aware of don’t provide a receipt of IGNOU Admission form submission , IGNOU examination form submission or IGNOU Registration for courses. Hence what you say is correct.

But , there’s no need to panic. IGNOU usually dispatches study material to postal addresses, when the Learner doesn’t pick IGNOU Study material from the IGNOU dispatch Centre linked to a IGNOU Regional Centre. For June admissions, learners begin getting their study material at their postal address by September and october. Hence you will soon get it at your postal address. If you want the study material early, then kindly ask your IGNOU Regional Centre , the address of the place from where you can collect it on your own. For instance, for IGNOU Regional Centre Tapovan Dehradun, the Study material store or dispatch centre is in Prem Nagar.

• deepak sharma Oct 15, 2014, 5:55 pm

IGNOU BA ki late fees kitni hai. Kya ab
    BA ka form bhar sakte hain.

• A Bisht Oct 17, 2014, 10:28 am

Dear Deepak,

No you can’t take admission in BA now. The next IGNOU BA admissions will take place in June-July 2015.

• vajeda Mar 10, 2015, 12:07 am

Hi, I m B.A.with economics…..so may I do M.A. in Hindi?????

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 6:40 pm

Yes you can, as the eligibility is only Bachelor’s Degree or a higher degree from a recognised University.