IGNOU June 2014 TEE Assignments | Download

IGNOU has uploaded the assignments for IGNOU June 2014 TEE for various programmes including the Management Programme or MBA programme. The  Assignments for all the IGNOU programmes for january 2014 Semester can be downloaded from the IGNOU Assignments page given below :

IGNOU June 2014 TEE Assignments i.e. IGNOU Assignments for January 2014 Semester, the TEE for which will take place from June 01, 2014 —> Click Here

IGNOU June 2014 TEE Assignments, IGNOU January 2014 Sem Assignments, IGNOU Assignments, Last Date To Submit IGNOU Assignments

The last Date to submit the IGNOU assignments without late fee for June 2014 TEE is March 31, 2014. In case March 31, 2014 is a holiday, then the last date for submitting the IGNOU assignments and the IGNOU June 2014 TEE examination form will be the immediate working day after the above mentioned last date.

Previous Semester’s submitted IGNOU Assignments, can’t be submitted for the next IGNOU Semester TEE

If you have written the IGNOU December 2013 TEE Assignments; but had not submitted them at that time at your study Centre; then note that you will have to make the IGNOU assignments for the same papers for IGNOU June 2014 TEE as well. And for that kindly download the IGNOU June 2014 TEE Assignments and make them once again. You can’t submit the same Dec 2013 TEE assignments now.

What must be the right approach regarding submission of IGNOU Assignments

The wisdom applies to your entire IGNOU study period. If you prepare IGNOU Assignments, submit them before the last date, in the same semester the assignments are meant for. Don’t worry whether you don’t plan to appear in Term End Exams.

In case you don’t appear in the exam you will be shown Absent. And that’ll not hurt; as you won’t have to remake the Assignment again. As IGNOU Assignments once submitted are valid for your entire study period at IGNOU.

If you like this article share it on Facebook, Twitter , and else where so that we get an idea of what is useful to you. And make such content in future.

• sunil singh Apr 16, 2014, 3:24 pm

Hi Can I submit Assignments even after 31st March for the Term end exam of June 2014.

• A Bisht Apr 16, 2014, 3:57 pm

Yes Sunil you can. With a Late Fee.

• naz ahmed Apr 19, 2014, 9:27 am

i have received my study materials on 26 march, 2014 due to IGNOU fault. Can I submit my assignment without late fine.

• A Bisht Apr 19, 2014, 4:00 pm

Dear Naz,

No you can’t. An IGNOU student normally appears in the exam , the next semester , he/she receives the study material. That’s if you receive the study material in the Jan-Jun 2014 Sem; you are likely to appear in the July-Dec 2014 Semester. That way people prepare best.

• naresh Apr 25, 2014, 9:25 pm

can you please provide the last date for submission of assignment with fine??

• A Bisht Apr 26, 2014, 9:42 am

Dear Naresh,

The latest last date to submit IGNOU examination form and IGNOU assignments with fine is April 30, 2014. Contact IGNOU Regional Centre for more details.

• Payal Apr 25, 2014, 9:25 pm

Hello sir i have taken admission in DCE course. January session 2014, i received study material on march 2014. I m confused. When will the TEE n when i have to submit my project. Plz reply

• A Bisht Apr 26, 2014, 9:40 am

Dear Payal,

Your IGNOU DCE admission will be counted from January 2014, hence you can appear in the IGNOU June 2014 TEE. But since you received your IGNOU DCE Study material in march 2014, hence logically you can’t cover the course in three months. But if you put hard work you can still prepare for IGNOU June 2014 TEE. For that you have to submit the IGNOU DCE Assignments with late fee by April 30 2014. For information sake, in future if you want to get IGNOU Study material in a timely manner, you can collect the study material from the IGNOU Store or Dispatch centre , established by IGNOU in every IGNOU Centre City. For more clarification , contact Your IGNOU Regional Centre.

• Violet May 14, 2014, 11:58 am

The information posted in the above article is for students whose TEE is in June/July 2014. It is not applicable to you.

My sister has also taken admission in Jan 2014 session for the same course. According to her, the TEE would be in Dec 2014 and the last date to submit assignments is 30th September 2014.

• A Bisht May 14, 2014, 4:07 pm

Dear Payal and Violet,

There’s some confusion here. Although IGNOU admissions for Jan 2014 session logically can’t appear in June 2014 TEE. Because of lack of time and delay in receiving IGNOU study material; But if someone wants to, he/she can appear in June 2014 TEE. As the Admission begins at Jan 2014. Pl clarify this at your IGNOU Regional Centre.

• Abhay Apr 26, 2014, 6:19 pm

Sir, I have enrolled in MCA january 2014 session of IGNOU but due to unfortunate accident of mine I failed to submit assignments till now. Please tell me last date with late fee I can submit my assignments and fill examination form, and now in case of late fee where should I submit my assignments? At regional center or at study center?

• A Bisht Apr 27, 2014, 1:33 pm

Dera Abhay,

It’s sad to hear that. Anyway, it’s nice to hear that you are back to health.

You can submit assignments with late fee till April 30.

The IGNOU Assignments are to be submitted at your IGNOU Study Centre.

After submitting the assignments you will have to submit your examination form at the IGNOU Regional Centre.

• vicky May 2, 2014, 3:23 am

i am studnt of bsc maths , i’ve submitted all my assignments at study center, but i got back in MTE 02 MTE 01. so should i again submit he assignment??

• A Bisht May 4, 2014, 8:44 pm

Normally Assignments once cleared are valid for the entire Course duration.

• vicky May 5, 2014, 2:51 am

sir i am student of Bsc maths… and i want to complete my masters from IIT , am i capable to give the entrance exam??? or i am not ?? just because i’m doing my graduation from correspondence!

• vicky May 6, 2014, 1:17 am

sir i am student of bsc (maths) in my 1st semester i skip the exam of BPHL103 , i didn’t submitted assignment nor the practical. now i’m in 2nd
    semester.. what should i do??

• naziya May 8, 2014, 5:04 pm

I am registered to July 2013 session. I could not submit assignments for June 2014 TEE.
    Can I submit the assigments for Dec 2014 TEE ?

• A Bisht May 9, 2014, 10:33 am

Dear Naziya,

To appear in IGNOU June 2014 TEE; you have to first submit the IGNOU Assignments for the June 2014. In short, you can’t appear in a TEE without submitting Assignments for those papers. Once submitted the assignments are valid for the entire course duration.

Hope this makes the situation clear.

• Naziya May 12, 2014, 3:21 pm

I could not submit the assigments before 30 april ie last date of assignment submission.
        Hence I am planning to submit it during next TEE.
        My question is am I allowed to submit it then ?

• satyam May 9, 2014, 8:27 pm

I am registered to July 2013 session. I could
    not submit assignments for June 2014 TEE.
    Can I submit the assigments for Dec 2014
    TEE ?

• vicky May 12, 2014, 6:45 am

semester.. what should i do?

• Jemy May 14, 2014, 3:08 pm

Sir, I am student of MSW, I am in Mumbai for my medical treatment. But enrolled in Siliguri branch. Can I send my assignments through my husband with an authorization letter.

• A Bisht May 14, 2014, 3:57 pm

Dear Jemy,

You can send your assignments through courier of speed post as well. Or you can send any other person to submit your assignments in person. But make sure to take the photocopies of the assignments. Make sure to take the submission receipt.

• abhishek May 17, 2014, 8:27 am

hello sir
    im doing bsc physics. I did not submit my assignments for 2nd yr i.e before march 31 2014. Actually i didnt even write the assignments. I will write and submit them in sep/oct and attend for dec tee exams. So my question is which assignment should i submit. Whether july 2013 released question papers or this july 2014 updated question paper assignments .?

• A Bisht May 17, 2014, 9:48 am

Dear Abhishek,

Normally one has to submit the IGNOU Assignments meant for the respective IGNOU TEE. That’s if you appear in IGNOU December 2014 TEE, then you will have to submit the IGNOU Assignments meant for December 2014 TEE . Although you can submit assignments any time, and it’s upto you whether you appear in exam or apply for examination. For instance, you could have submitted the IGNOU Assignments for June 2014 TEE, and not appear in June 2014 TEE.

Hope you understood.

• radha Jun 18, 2014, 11:55 am

sir I didn’t get my checked assignment for MEC. I have given TEE. When I will get it.

• A Bisht Jun 18, 2014, 12:18 pm

Dear Radha,

It’s usual to have some delay in IGNOU Assignments got checked. Especially when one submits the IGNOU Assignments with late fee. Don’t worry if you appeared December TEE and submitted the assignment in September or OCtober 2013, then the assignments will be updated by August.

• garima narang Jul 4, 2014, 7:31 pm

I registered in MCOM F&T programme in july 2013. Now I wish to appear in December 2014 TEE. When is the last date for submission of assignments and what is the procedure for that??

• A Bisht Jul 9, 2014, 10:55 am

Last date without late fee will be September 30, 2014. The Assignments for December 2014 TEE can be downloaded from Assignments Section at ignou website. You have to submit the assignments at your Study Center.

• asha Jul 7, 2014, 9:56 pm

I hv taken admission in pg diploma in higher education in jan 2013 n still not submitted the assignment. Im planning to submit it this year. my question is which year assignment question do i need to answer the year when i hv taken admission i.e. jan 2013 or present year july 2014?

• A Bisht Jul 9, 2014, 11:01 am

If you want to appear in December 2014, then you have to submit the IGNOU Assignments meant for December 2014 TEE. The Assignments can be downloaded from Assignments section under Students Section on IGNOU website. Once submitted the Assignments will be valid for your entire IGNOU programme duration.

• ajay Jul 23, 2014, 12:25 pm

can any ane tell me is there any last date for submission of 2nd semester fee for BCA, I am A student of BCA in IGNOU jan 2014 and is it has a last date and anyone missed is what will happan

• ajay Jul 23, 2014, 12:26 pm

IGNOU of Delhi

• A Bisht Jul 23, 2014, 8:29 pm

Contact the IGNOU Regional Centre nearest to your place before July 31st.

• debashish Aug 6, 2014, 11:24 am

Sir, I enrolled in July 2013 M.com course and have not submitted the assignments till now,but i want to appear December 2014 TEE, sir I want to know can I submit the assignments which I received for (July 2013 and January 2014 cycle)in month of September and can you also tell me when will be the last date for submission of assignments.

• A Bisht Aug 6, 2014, 11:38 am

Dear Debashish,

Unfortunately you can’t submit the assignments meant for July 2013- January 2014 cycle. Unless there is some other rule for One year academic year IGNOU courses, which we are not aware of; you will have to submit the Assignments meant for December 2014 TEE. They will be uploaded in the IGNOU website very soon. Make it habit of submitting assignments irrespective of whether you plan to appear in the TEE or not. As assignments once submitted and passe, are valid for the entire duration of the Programme.

• debashish Aug 6, 2014, 2:09 pm

Sir, but in the assignments which i have received says that (in case you are planning to appear in June TEE, you must submit the assignments to the coordinator of your study center latest by 15th march and if you are planning to appear in December TEE you must submit them latest by 15th September
    ) is it applicable in my case as i am registered in July 2013

• Shilpa Aug 14, 2014, 11:20 pm

I have given TEE without submitting assignments for two subjects. Yet I was awarded marks for those subjects. Does that mean that my marks will be considered or do I have to reappear for the exams next year after submitting the assignments.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 9:18 am

Dear Shilpa,

The norm is you have to submit IGNOU Assignments First, only after that you can submit the examination form. But it’s unknown under what conditions your IGNOU Study Centre forwarded your Examination Form to IGNOU REgional Center. As IGNOU bars appearing in examination without submission of assignments. Sometimes those people who send assignments by post convince the IGNOU Regional Center and Study center that they will submit the Assignments before the exams. Whatever be the case, if you can prove to your IGNOU regional centre that you have submitted the IGNOU assignments, and only after that you were allowed to appear in the exams; or you convince them that you will submit the assignments for the said IGNOU papers in Dec 2014 TEE Assignment session, then you will be saved from repapering.

• vinod Aug 19, 2014, 1:39 pm

i have taken admission in pgddm course of one year in july,14 session.plz tell me what will be the last date of submission of my assignments and how earlier can i give my TEE.

• A Bisht Aug 21, 2014, 7:37 pm

Dear Vinod,

You can take examination in December 2014 TEE. The last date to submit the IGNOU assignment without late fee is on or before 31st October, 2014 to
      the coordinator of your IGNOU study center.

But since, it’s not very easy to prepare in the very first semester, because of delayed receipt of study material; hence usually students take TEEs from second semester.

• fab Aug 26, 2014, 1:43 pm

sir, i had registered for july 2014 session. When is the last date for submiting assignments ?

• A Bisht Aug 26, 2014, 5:46 pm

Dear Fab,

The last date of assignment submission for IGNOU December 2014 TEE is October 31, 2014. If the last date is a holiday, then the last date is the next working day.

• imran Aug 27, 2014, 9:50 pm

Few point of confusion please help
    1) I have not done registration of subjects like MS 25 etc so i cant write term end exam in dec 2014 for MS25

2)BUT i want to write assingments for MS25 and submit them before 31 october 2014 can i do that withtou registration of MS25.

reason i am planing to write term end exam in june 2015 but at that time , (that is durring Jan 2015 to june 2015) assingment for MS25 will not be avaliable because at that time Odd semester asingments will be avaliable like MS21 so please help me i realy want to wind up my MBA IN JUNE 2015 but due to silly mistake of regestration i will have to otherwise wait for a full year.

• A Bisht Aug 28, 2014, 1:13 pm

Dear Imran,

I think this is not possible. Only when you register for a IGNOU credit or paper, your 4 semester or whatever limit for that paper begins. For the same reason, only after registration and paying the fee for the individual credit you receive the IGNOU study material. Hence,you need to register first to submit the Assignment. If I’m not wrong, then increasing number of IGNOU study centres now check Grade card and Registration status before accepting the assignments. Kindly make an enquiry at your IGNOU regional centre for clear information.

Thanks admin

• pinky Sep 2, 2014, 5:07 pm

sir i took my admissions in DEC 2013 for bts they told me my exams will be held in dec 2014 i just wanted to know the last date of submitting my assignments and also the exam form as nothing is so clear in the website it has only ts1 and ts2 assignment paper

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2014, 10:32 am

Dear Pinky,

It appears that you are enrolled for an IGNOU programme with an yearly academic year. That’s alright.

Last Date of Assignment submission is October 31, 2014. The last date for submitting the examination form without late fee of Rs 60 per paper , will also be October 31, 2014. Thus submit assignments before October 31, 2014; o that you can submit the IGNOU examination form without late fee.

Refer to your IGNOU student book or prospectus for which assignments you can submit in December 2014.

• Nitesh Kumar Sep 8, 2014, 6:48 pm

I have taken admission for BA program of IGNOU in the academic session of Jul 2014. Till date i didn’t received my ID Card and study materials. Can i able to give the TEE of Dec 2014 or whether i should have to wait till TEE of Jun 2015.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 10:21 am

Dear Nitish,

Since your programme follows academic year rule. That’s since IGNOU treats BA as having academic year and not semester, hence, I think you will have to wait a minimum of One year after taking admission in IGNOU BA programme, to appear in the exam the first time. For you this is June 2015. After June 2015 though,, you can appear in every TEE (both December and June).

But kindly clarify this information with your IGNOu Regional Centre.

• vishakha Sep 9, 2014, 8:39 pm

Sir, i took admission in july 2013 for m.com. I have already submitted my first yr assignments. Again i re-registered myself for 2nd yr in march 2014. So sir plz tell me when should I submit my 2nd yr assignment and which session should I choose to make my 2nd yr assignment-2013-2014 (my admission session Or 2014-2015 (my re- registration session).

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 10:59 am

Dear Visakha,

I assume that your IGNOU programme follows academic year system (not semester system) and new admissions take place in July only. If one completes the programme in the minimum time, then you will complete it in June 2015.

That said, if you have registered in March 2014 for Second year, then I think although you can submit assignments for second year meant for December 2014 TEE as well. As you are already into second year, and assignments are simply continuous evaluation. You will not be able to give all papers in December 2014 though, as that way you will pass your MCom Programme in less than minimum 2 years.

Kindly ask you IGNOU regional Centre for clarification. Or Look into your Student book or prospectus.

• Rohit Sep 15, 2014, 10:02 am

Sir if I failed in an theory exam in present tee result, can I give that exam in next semester.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:15 pm

Yes you can. There’s no such restriction.

• vibhor chhabra Sep 15, 2014, 11:35 am

sir, i have payed the examination fees without submitting the assignment i thought i will submit the assignment later as the last date of submitting the assignment is 15th oct and submission of exam fees was 30th september so. in acknowledgement they saying HALL ticket wont be sent to me.. what should i do now? ??

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:22 pm

Dear Vibhor,

The last date of submission of assignments meant for Dec 2014 TEE is October 31, 2014. Hence you can still submit the assignments. Actually, it’s mandatory to submit assignment before submitting the examination form of the respective paper. It’s surprising, how the Regional Centre accepted your examination form without the submission of assignment.

Request your IGNOU regional centre to return your examination form.

• Vinod Sep 15, 2014, 1:55 pm

Sir,i registered the m.com programme in july 2013,now i wish to attend december tee,what is the last date for submission of assignment,what are the procedure,please inform me!

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:27 pm

The last date of Assignment meant for Dec 2014 TEE is October 31, 2014. Assignments can be downloaded from IGNOU website. Submit assignments in your IGNOu Study Centre. After submission of assignments, Submit Examination Form at your IGNOU regional Centre. For details visit your IGNOU regional Centre.

• raghav somani Sep 18, 2014, 8:40 pm

i juss wanna ask, if i submitted my assignment in last tee, and enrolled for examination, but couldn’t appear for it due to some reason, can that assignment will do for current tee.?

• A Bisht Sep 20, 2014, 10:23 am

Dear Raghav,

IGNOU Assignments once submitted and completed (passed) are valid for entire IGNOU programme duration . These two articles may help you understand that better:

• akshay Sep 28, 2014, 12:16 pm

Dear Sir,
        I have to appear for my BA 2nd year exams in December 2014. The last date to submit the assignment (as written on it) is 30th Sep 2014. But through your comments i came to know that we can submit the assignments till 31st October. My assignments are not yet complete. So can i submit them after 30th Sep with late fees? Or shall i just submit them so that i can appear in the exams (as its necessary) and later complete if the result shows any incomplete assignments?

• A Bisht Oct 6, 2014, 12:58 pm

Dear Akshay,

The last date for assignment submission is October 31, 2014. But the last date to submit December 2014 TEE without late fee is September 30. Thus if you submit your assignment between October 1 to October 31, 2014, you will have to pay late fee of Rs 300 while submitting the examination. Remember the late fee is for examination form submission.

Read this for clarity : http://www.dehradunpost.com/ignou-assignments-submission-ignou-faqs/

• sunidhi chakraborty Sep 25, 2014, 12:20 pm

Myself sunidhi chakraborty from kolkata. I am bca 1st semester student (july session 2014).i just want know what is the assigment submission last date.i have just received my study materials 23-09-2014 and my study center inform assigment submission last date 27-09-02014 otherwise latefee added.as per ignou site assigement submit date till 15-10-2014 but on examination from mention 1-10-2014 to 20-10-2014, latefee 300.i am very confusead.plz help me and suggest me what i do.in 4 days its not possible 5 assigement solved for me.when i called regional and study center no no one pick the ph for a single time.i am a service person.

• Lokeshkumar Sep 25, 2014, 5:03 pm

What will be the late fee for submitting assignment late and when is the last date to submit exam form for dec 2014 exam

• manas Sep 26, 2014, 5:30 pm

if i submit previous year assignment in this year then is there any problem..?? and what is the last date for submitting assignment for jan 2014..?

• A Bisht Oct 3, 2014, 8:27 am

The last date of submitting the Dec 2014 Sem assignments is October 31, 2014. That for June 2015 sem (beginning from Jan 2015) is April 30 2015.

No you can’t submit assignments meant for previous year now. You have to make fresh assignment by downloading fresh assignments uploaded at IGNOU website meant for Dec 2014 Sem (July-Dec 2014 sem).

Thanks admin

• Kamal Sep 30, 2014, 1:51 pm

Where can I find the information regarding the amount of late fee for tutor marked assignment submission and the mode of payment? I am unable to locate the information on IGNOU website.

• shaba Oct 1, 2014, 3:21 pm

please help!!
    sir, it is mentioned that sept 30th is the last date of submission for assignments for the december exam.
    can i still submit them now?
    and what is the proper method?
    do i directly take them to the study centre and submit them
    or do i need to get it checked by someone
    and how long does the process normally take?
    also, can some else do this on by behalf? because i need to be out of station for a month.
    please help me out!! thank you!

• dharmendra Oct 18, 2014, 1:01 am

I have registered on jun 2014 for 3rd sem but can’t appear in exam in IGNOU June 2014 TEE
    In sub was ms-8,9,10,61. Now I want to appear but assignment are not showing for MS-61 for Dec 2014 TEE.
    What should I do now ..reply urgent

• A Bisht Oct 18, 2014, 10:07 am

Refer to your IGNOU Student handbook and Prospectus for your ignou programme. There you will find that some subjects/credits are tied down to January-June semester. That’s why you can’t submit those assignments in Dec sem. submit those assignments in Jan-June Sem 2015.

• promila Nov 5, 2014, 11:46 am

hello friends pls tell me per paper examination fees kitni he november 2014 ki

• A Bisht Nov 5, 2014, 12:15 pm

It’s Rs 60 per paper + Late fee till November 15 is Rs 1000.

• Rituparna Mitra Nov 8, 2014, 4:16 am

Dear sir,
    I am a student of BDP 3 rd year..I have passed in all papers of 2nd year examination in 2014 july batch but could not submit any assignment for some problems.And my grade card status says all subjects are not complitted.Is it possible to submit those assignment now before 3rd year exam. Please reply

• A Bisht Nov 10, 2014, 11:42 am

Dear Ritu,

See the rule is: You have to submit assignments first and only then you will be allowed to appear in the examination. As over the years, some students appeared in the exams on assuring the later submission of assignment, but failed to submit assignments later on. That’s many IGNOU study centres have adopted a policy of “First Assignments then Exam”. Don’t know whether this is a Rule of IGNOU.

You can do a thing. Submit the assignments of the said papers in the upcoming June 2014 TEE and if the Rule is that of Study Centres, then your Grade card will get updated by Dec 2015 Sem or June 2016 Sem. In all probability your assignments will be accepted. As as per my information, the rule is not from IGNOU, otherwise how IGNOU allowed you to appear in the exams without submitting the assignments.

• Sucharita Nov 10, 2014, 5:15 pm

Sir ..i was enrolled in july 2013 session n appeared 1st yr exam successsfully ….but unfortunately I m not in a condituon to appear the second yr exam in dec 2014 csn I appear my 2 nd yr in june 2015….plz help

• A Bisht Nov 11, 2014, 8:05 pm

Dear Suchitra,

Sorry for delayed response You guessed it right, I’m time scarce.

it’s not mandatory for you to appear in December 2014 TEE. If you appear then you will have a chance to complete your programme in minimum 2 years. If not them you will take a bit more time. In distance education one can complete the programme in a time period between minimum and maximum limits. You can appear in these papers in June 2015 TEE or future TEEs. That Apart Assignments once submitted and passed are valid for the entire IGNOU programme duration. And hence if you had already submitted assignments now, then they will be perfectly valid for future TEEs. That’s you simply would have to appear in examination; and not resubmit the respective assignments. In addition, it’s not compulsory to submit assignments and appear in examinations in the same Semester.

You need not lose sleep over it. Distance education is designed keeping in view the engagements of the modern days, where many learners may also be doing 12 hour jobs.

• Sucharita Nov 11, 2014, 2:58 pm

Sir ,
    I know u r quite busy with the mails ….but plz spare a min kindly to reply my query ..i wd b more than grateful to you for this act of urz …….plz reply sir

• A Bisht Nov 11, 2014, 8:17 pm

Already Answered. Please scroll over.

• Sucharita Nov 18, 2014, 6:40 am

Thanks a lot A Bisht……….

• rima das Dec 1, 2014, 9:49 am

Sir i was enrolled in 2012 July in BDPBA public administration 96 credits.. in July 2013 i have only appeared for 1 exam of 4 credits…and cleared it. But i was not able to appear any more exam bcoz i m also working in a private company.. But i submitted all assignment till now.. I am appearing in December 2014’s exam of 36 credits.. Still 56 credits left.. My question is —- IS IT POSSIBLE TO APPEAR IN JUNE 2015 EXAM In 56 credits together… Is there any limitation of maximum credits??? Sorry for my poor English.. Pl help me i m very confused.. Thanks in advance..

• A Bisht Dec 2, 2014, 10:56 am

Yes Rima You can.

• Perhalad Singh Feb 13, 2015, 10:40 pm

Sir I have taken admission of BA III in Jan 2015 session, can I am eligible to fill TEE Jun 2015 please.

• A Bisht Feb 24, 2015, 11:39 pm

I’m afraid you are not eligible for June 2015 TEE. I assume the rule is to prevent a Learner from completing the programme before the minimum period. To cross check, I will advise you to ask Your Regional Centre.

• Perhalad Singh Manhas Feb 19, 2015, 6:43 am

Sir I have taken admission in BDP III year in Jan 2105 and i want to apply for TEE Jun 2015. Could i am eligible to apply for TEE Jun 15 or not.

• A Bisht Mar 13, 2015, 11:52 am

Perhalad, I think you are not Eligible for the June TEE. For fact check contact your IGNOU Regional Center.

• Ashhad Feb 22, 2015, 5:19 pm

hello! i want to ask for the last date of assignment submission….as i am ill alot. i am a student of bsc 1st year doing from delhi rc 2 july 2014 cycle.

• A Bisht Mar 18, 2015, 11:27 am

The last date to submit assignment for Jan-Jun 2015 Semester is March 31, 2015. After that although you can submit the assignments, but if you plan to submit the examination form, then you have to pay Late fee with the Examination Form.

This article will offer more clarity on the topic of ignou assignments :

• Perhalad Singh Feb 24, 2015, 4:41 pm

Sir i have take admission in BA III in jan 15 can I am elligible to appear in TEE Jun 15, please reply as soon as possible sir.

• A Bisht Mar 21, 2015, 12:17 pm

I think, you’re not eligible for the June 2015 TEE. But you can submit the assignments.

• Anjali Saxena Mar 20, 2015, 9:12 pm

Dear Sir I am appearing for 1st year MEG one paper in june 2015 can i appear for tee 2nd year meg in Dec 2015. please answer.

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 5:16 pm

Why are you appearing in MEG3 paper. You need reappear only when fail a paper. If the result is not declared yet, then you wait for the result.

The answer to your second question is: If you are eligible to appear in 2nd year papers in Jun 2015 tee, then why wait for Dec 2015 TEE.

• Nitin Mar 24, 2015, 5:32 pm

Dear sir,
    i have maked the assignments on normal sheets (classmate notebook papers ) will it be accepted? also what is the format of submitting the assignment? means which page comes first.
    thanks and regards,
    MCA-1st Sem

• A Bisht Apr 4, 2015, 6:07 pm

Dear nitin,

It has been stated in Student Book or Detailed Book about IGNOU programme dispatched to you along with Study material, that A4 non-ruled sheets must used for making assignments. First page should mention name of assignment, programme code, Candidate name, enrollment number etc.