Important changes made to IGNOU MBA programme in recent Years.
In recent years some changes have been made in IGNOU MBA Programme or IGNOU Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Put simply, a student takes admission in IGNOU Management Programme (MP) and is awarded various Diplomas on successful completion of successive levels. After the successful completion of 21 Courses, the student receives an IGNOU MBA degree. In recent years some important changes have been made to IGNOU MBA programme. Hence every person who wants to take admission in IGNOU MP programme must note those changes:
- Minimum Duration: 2 Years
- Maximum Duration: 5 Years (Earlier It was 8 Years)
- Course Fee: Rs. 37,800 : A student has to pay Rs. 1000 for applying for OPENMAT online. Prospectus can be downloaded for Free HERE. At the time of admission a student pays Rs. 7200 (Rs. 1800 per subject/Course for 4 courses).
- Minimum Age: No bar
- Maximum Age: No bar
The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programme would be as per the AICTE norms viz.
Any graduate for any stream (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company
Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per
government of India rules.Student with CGPA system should ensure that his/her CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement.
7. Must Clear OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency
(NTA). The exam is conducted two times a year.
8. No age bar
9. No Work experience needed.