When an IGNOU student is unable to complete an IGNOU Programme within the maximum time duration allowed, he/she has to submit an IGNOU re-admission Form.
Sometimes a student couldn’t complete his/her IGNOU programme (MBA, BBA etc.) within the maximum duration allowed. In such cases he/she has fill an IGNOU re-admission form. The form must be downloaded from here and along is submitted at the IGNOU regional centre.
- The Self attested photocopies of class 10th, 12th and the qualifying examination (For eg. for MA or MBA the qualification examination is the the Graduation degree).
- Self attested photocopy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Application form fee Bank draft in favour of “IGNOU [Name of Regional Centre]” (eg. IGNOU Dehradun). Keep the Payable at section on bank draft empty. The application form fee at present is Rs. 1000. Pl check with Regional Centre for any clarity.
- Bank draft for paying the Re-registration fee for courses to be registered made in favour of IGNOU Regional Centre. Keep the Payable at section on bank draft empty. The re-registration fee is Rs. 1000 per course. Pl check with Regional Centre for any clarity.
- 4 Passport sized photographs.
NOTE: You can make a ONE bank draft to pay the IGNOU re-admission form fee and the courses reregistration fee.