Is there any provision to improve my IGNOU TEE scores by re-evaluation of IGNOU Answer sheets even after clearing the exam (or Passing the IGNOU Credit/Subject)?
The answer to this question is : Yes, you can get your IGNOU TEE Answer sheets reevaluated or re-checked.
The rules are pretty forward and the procedure is simple.
For instance, the higher of the original and re-checked maks will be treated as final. That’s re-checking of IGNOU Answer Sheets, will not result in the applicant getting marks lower than he/she originally had.
RULES & REGULATION FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS (Re-checking of IGNOU Answer sheets)
1. The request for re-evaluation by the student must be made before 31st March for December TEE and
30th September for June TEE or within one month of declaration of results, whichever is later.
2. The date of declaration of result will be calculated from the date on which the result are placed on
the IGNOU website.
3. After re-evaluation, the better of the two scores of original marks/grade and marks/grade after reevaluation will be considered.
4. The revised marks/grade after re-evaluation shall be communicated to the student on receipt of re-evaluation result and result of re-evaluation will also made available on the IGNOU website at
5. The minimum time required for re-evaluation shall be 30 days from the date of receipt of application. It may take more than 30 days.
6. Re-evaluation is permissible in TEE only and not in the Project/Dissertation Practicals/Lab courses, Workshops, Assignments & Seminar etc.
7. On the top of the envelope containing the prescribed application form, Please mention ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS’
8. Application form must reach within the prescribed dates at the following address:-
Student Evaluation Division,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
Download IGNOU Re-Checking of Answer Sheets Or IGNOU Re-evaluation of Answer Sheets Form : Click To Download