IGNOU TEE June 2013 Results Declared

IGNOU has declared the IGNOU Term End Exam June 2013 Results. The IGNOU Term End Exam June 2013 Results for all courses can be checked at the page below:

IGNOU Term End Exam June 2013 Results

IGNOU TEE June 2013 Results Declared.The IGNOU Term End Exam June 2013 Results for all courses is uploaded today. IGNOU TEE June 2013 ResultsIGNOU TEE June 2013 Results

Note that the results of all papers is not uploaded yet. To check for the correct status of any paper in IGNOU TEE June 2013 Results, please check your grade card here. Those papers for which your status is ‘Completed’, you have ‘Qualified’ or ‘Passed’. In those papers, for which the IGNOU TEE June 2013 Result is not mentioned, but you have received grades in the Grade card and the status is ‘Incomplete’, you must wait for the IGNOU TEE June 2013 Result to be uploaded.

• Obit Jomrang Aug 19, 2013, 11:10 am

I want my mpse004 result and assignment mark of mhi08 and mhi06

• Paramita Das Aug 25, 2013, 1:32 pm

i have completed two of my parers MEG6 and 7 yet it is showing not completed on the grade card. When will all the results be out. I have given my exam from the siliguri ghoghomali center. Is this any technical error or will the results be out eventually. I need help.

• Barun Roy Sep 3, 2013, 1:26 pm

It is the same with me. I appeared from Darjeeling which comes under the Siliguri Regional Centre and results for four of my papers have not been updated yet. It is really very frustrating. I was planning for Higher Studies in other Universities and the admissions for the same has also been declared but sadly, the results from IGNOU has not yet been updated. It seems the claim that the results are declared within 45 days of the examination is really a myth.

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2013, 1:39 pm

Hi Barun,

IGNOU normally announces result for its courses within 45 days. The problem lies with the IGNOU Study Centres, who don’t send the Assignments in the time bound manner. If you have grades in Assignments and grade for your term end, then it may take 15 days to reflect on your grade card.

Thanks for the comment. Hope the reply is helpful.

Thanks

• shankara Sep 6, 2013, 7:59 am

Dear sir,

I have not received my june, 2013 exam result of CHE-05.
    I written in abudabi (UAE). i written 6 subjects. 5 subjects result came and i passed. but, CHE-05 not showing result and grade card it showing incomplete. please help me this is my final year bsc.

thanks a lot

• A Bisht Sep 6, 2013, 12:08 pm

Hi Shankar,

If the Grade Card is showing a * under the theory exam field, this means that the Theory result is yet not declared. In that case you can wait.

Another scenario here is: If you have received Assignment grades in your Grade card and the also the Theory grade in the June 2013 TEE Result. And still the status in the Grade card is being shown incomplete then it may be that you have not secured passing marks cummulatively in Assignments and Theory.

I assume that, in your case it’s the First case.

Thanks

• shankara Sep 6, 2013, 12:15 pm

Dear sir,

my enrollement no: 075748377.
    june 2013 exam i written in abudhabi total 6 subjects. 5 subjects result out and i passed. but, Che-05 until now i have not received. in my grade card it showing incomplete only this subject CHE-05. assignement marks is there but CHe-05 theory exam marks not updated or else they not declared until now. so that i have to do something for this reason. reevulation for CHE-05 theory exam. send me which form i have to send, payment. I know this exam i will get more than 50 marks. please help me sir

thanks

• A Bisht Sep 8, 2013, 3:58 am

Will check your grade card and inform you. Pl give us some time.

Thanks

• shankara Sep 17, 2013, 2:58 pm

Dear sir,

I have not received june 2013 exam result of CHE-05.

enrollement no: 075748377.
    please help

Thanks and regards
    Shankara.P.Narasimha, CPC

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2013, 8:40 pm

Hi Shankara,

I checked Your Registration details, Grade Card and June 2013 TEE Card. if you have appeared in CHE-05 in June 2013 TEE, then don’t worry. The result is not updated by IGNOU.

I derived this inference, as you have First division grades in the Assignments for CHE-05. And the Grade Card is still not showing the CHE-05 marks. So wait for IGNOU to update the result.

Thanks

• Shankara Oct 11, 2013, 1:40 pm

Dear Sir,

I am Shankara.P Ignou BSC final year student. I did not received CHE-05 exam result. i written this exam in June, 2013. It almost 5 months over until now i did not received yet. my enrollement no: 075748377. Please help me. after this i have to enrole any PG courses. Only one result left i am waiting for this result.

Please help me sir,

Thanks
      Shankara.P.Narasimha, CPC

• A Bisht Oct 11, 2013, 6:02 pm

Hi Shankara,

Kindly contact your study centre. They will help you better.

Thanks

• sumit Sep 22, 2013, 3:41 pm

I am student of mpa of rc bhaglpur , and give the exam in june 2013 but result of two paper mpa15 , mpa18 not be declared till 17 sep.i am so cofused what i do because last date of submmision of exam form for dec 2013 is near.
    please ask me i fill form with fee or without fee
    thanks

• shankara Dec 3, 2013, 12:40 pm

Dear sir,

I am shankara as bsc final year student at ignou.
    elected course has not effect in admission status. I changed courses to LSE-07, LSE-08L, CHE-05, CHE-06 in 2nd year bsc. because i took registration same courses, LSE-01, LSE-02, LSE-03, LSE-04L this course i already registered in 1st year bsc.
    changed course LSE-07, LSE-08L, CHE-05, CHE-06 not updated in my admission card and CHE-05 june, 2013 result not declared because this issues.
    I went bangalore regional center they said we cannot do anything about this issues.they told me to contact direct delhi office.
    LSE-01, LSE-02, LSE-03, LSE-04L course are repeated in 2nd year bsc. please see below. please updated as soon as possible. Admission details please see below.
    Please find the attached copy of elective course changed proof.

• A Bisht Dec 4, 2013, 9:29 am

Hi Shankar,

This has nothing to do with us. Kindly visit IGNOU Delhi Maidan Garhi Office Office. Or if you are determined enough, press your regional Center for the resolution of the matter.

Thanks

• shankara Dec 19, 2013, 3:22 pm

Dear sir,
    enrollment no: 075748377
    I am shankara as final year bsc student. i Passed LSE-01, LSE-02, LSE-03 in my grade card not updated till date.

please help me. please see below results, admission status, grade card status. thanks

Course Registration Details
    Jul-2007
    1 Semester/ Year
    FEG2|Gr.|Cr.4 FEG1|Gr.|Cr.4 FST1 LSE1|Gr.|Cr.4 LSE2|Gr.|Cr.4 LSE3|Gr.|Cr.4 LSE4L|Gr.|Cr.4
    Jul-2008
    2 Semester/ Year
    LSE8L|Gr.|Cr.4 LSE7|Gr.|Cr.4 BSHF101 CHE5|Gr.|Cr.4 LSE6|Gr.|Cr.4 LSE5|Gr.|Cr.4 CHE6|Gr.|Cr.4
    Jul-2009
    3 Semester/ Year
    CHE7L|Gr.|Cr.2 CHE1|Gr.|Cr.2 CHE3L|Gr.|Cr.2 LSE9|Gr.|Cr.6 ANC1|Gr.A1|Cr.8 LSE11L|Gr.|Cr.4 LSE10|Gr.|Cr.6 CHE8L|Gr.|Cr.2
    BACK
    Indira Gandhi National Open University
    (For information only)
    Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:15:40 PM

The Status is indicative only & cannot be used as a substitute for the grades which are sent by SRE.
    Results are incomplete. More results yet to follow
    Enrolment Number: 075748377
    Program: BDP
    Course Code Marks/Grade Max. Marks Month Year Remarks
    FEG01 14 50 1208
    FEG02 9 50 1208
    FST01 35 100 1208
    LSE01 18 50 1208
    LSE02 18 50 1208
    LSE03 27 50 1208

ll programs Except for BIT/ADIT)

Select Program: Enter Enrolment Number:
    Indira Gandhi National Open University
    Current Grade Card Status as on December 09, 2013
    (For information only)
    Thursday, December 19, 2013 3:16:53 PM

Enrolment Number: 075748377
    Name: SHANKARA P
    Program: BDP
    The Status is indicative only & cannot be used as a substitute for the final grade card which is sent by SED at the end of a semester.
    Course Code Asgn1 Asgn2 Asgn3 Asgn4 Term End Theory Term End Practical Status
    LSE6 89 89 – – 38 – Completed
    LSE7 86 86 – – 72 – Completed
    LSE8L – – – – 68 17 Completed
    LSE9 90 90 – – 45 – Completed

• shankara Dec 23, 2013, 11:47 am

Dear sir,

I am shankara as final bsc student at ignou. LSE-01, LSE-02, LSE-03, LSE-04L not updated in registration details.
    please update. In 2007 i have done registration for FEG-01, FEG-02, FST, LSE-01, LSE-02, LSE-03, LSE-04L overall 32 credits.
    please see below details of the registration and also another page in ignou not updated. course registration details is 100% all credits are correct. and also i passed LSE-01, LSE-02, LSE-03, LSE-04L. please see all details below and update in another page in ignou website also. first page is 100% correct first semester:FEG-01, FEG-02, FST-01, LSE-01, LSE-02, LSE-03, LSE-04L 32 credits. second semester LSE-08L, LSE-07, BSHF-101, CHE-05,CHE-06, LSE-06, LSE-05, 32 credits. Final year CHE-07L, CHE-08L CHE-01, CHE-03L, LSE-09, ANC-01, LSE-11L , LSE-10, . second page is not updated properly.
    Course Registration Details

LSE4L – – – – 70 23 Completed
    LSE5 87 87 – – 36 – Completed
    LSE6 89 89 – – 38 – Completed
    LSE7 86 86 – – 72 – Completed
    LSE8L – – – – 68 17 Completed
    LSE9 90 90 – – 45 – Completed

Not with standing the result published/declared, any case of UFM(Unfairmeans) if found will make such result null and void.

For information only)
    Monday, December 23, 2013 11:26:18 AM

Enrolment No.: 075748377 Program: BDP
    Medium: English Name: SHANKARA P

Year/Semester Session Month Courses Registered Re-Admission
    1 07JU FEG1 FEG2 FST1
    2 08JU CHE5 CHE6 FHS1 LSE5 LSE6
    LSE7 LSE8L
    3 09JU ANC1 CHE1 CHE3L CHE7L CHE8L
    LS11L LSE10 LSE9

• A Bisht Mar 8, 2014, 8:12 am

Dear Suvasini,

Don’t worry, if you have lost the receipt; even then the record will be with your IGNOU study centre. IGNOU is pro student university, hence they will not unnecessarily create problems for you. rust IGNOU.

Don’t worry, the marks for other assignments will be updated in coming days.

Thanks

• Shankara P Aug 26, 2014, 7:47 pm

Dear sir,

Enrollement no- _________
    i have not received exam result of 2014 june. i written exam in abudhabi. IGNOU che-05. when exam result will declared. i saw in the site june 2014 exam new-1 and new-2. both i tried but not yet declared please help me.

regards
    shankara.p

• A Bisht Aug 27, 2014, 10:41 am

Shankara,

As stated earlier, IGNOU results are not declared simultaneously and it’s normal for results to get updated in a course of a few months after the TEE.

• Shankara Sep 11, 2014, 12:17 pm

Dear sir,

Enrollment no-075748377
    I have not yet received exam result june 2014. I written exam in abudhabi.
    Only one subject CHE-05 all other subjects completly passed. Please help me.

I have to join master degree.
    Please help me

• ashish bairagi Dec 23, 2014, 12:37 pm

sir,
    IGNOU DELED 1 year ka result kab aae ga mene june 2013 me exam diya tha.

• A Bisht Jan 29, 2015, 4:51 pm

Dear Ashish,

Hope your result might have declared by now.

• shweta Feb 9, 2015, 9:55 pm

Dear Sir
    I have given my TEE June 2013 under management program , ( Enrollment no. – ______- ) result of theory paper still not declared though assignment grade is updated on grade card ….plz help me regarding this.

• A Bisht Feb 23, 2015, 1:40 pm

Dear Shweta,

Delay in declaring the TEE result is not unusual. Don’t worry. Right now there’s an Astericks mark is showing. Since IGNOU doesn’t declared result for all papers simultaneously, hence it’s not unusual. But since much time has elapsed, (if you’re referring to MS07, 09, 10, 11 and 95); hence you can contact to your Study Centre and if not get satisfactory answer, visit the Regional Centre.

• Dharmendra Tripathi Feb 14, 2015, 1:04 am

Hello sir ,
    I m a MBA student of ignou I want to know that the result. Of. December TEE 2014 has been declared but I have given exam of. Ms08, ms09, ms10 , and I only found result of 2 courses only i.e. ms08 and ms10. What about ms 09? Why it is not showing .I want to know y it is not showing result for ms09

• VIJAY MANDWAL Jul 17, 2015, 9:34 am