Karbonn Retina A27 Android smartphone — Available at Rs. 9090, 4.3 inch qHD IPS Display, 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 512MB RAM and Micro SD card support
Karbonn Retina A27 Android 4.1 smartphone is now available online. The price of Karbonn Retina A27 is Rs. 9,090. The Karbonn Retina A27 is a dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) device with dual standby support.
Karbonn Retina A27 forms part of Karbonn’s Duple series. Other devices from this line include Karbonn A9+ and A21 priced at Rs. 9,990 and Rs. 11,990 respectively. The devices were launched in November last year. Karbonn recently launched the Karbonn S1 Titanium featuring a 4.5-inch qHD (960×540) multi-touch capacitive touch display, Android 4.1and a 1.2GHz quad-core CPU for Rs. 10,990.
Karbonn Retina A27 specifications:
1) 4.3-inch qHD (960×540 pixels) IPS display
2) 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
3) 512MB RAM
4) 4GB of internal storage (2.79 GB user memory) expandable up to 32GB with microSD
5) 8-megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash
6) 2-megapixel front-facing camera
7) Connectivity Options include: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps), Bluetooth with A2DP, Micro-USB, GPRS and EDGE, GPS, A-GPS.
8) Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual Standby
9) 1,800 mAh battery
10) Android 4.1 or JellyBean
11) 9.1 mm thickness
12) 126.5 grams weight
It supports an array of audio (MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, MIDI, AMR) and video (MP4, 3GP, AVI) formats. Image formats supported include JPEG, BMP, GIF and PNG. Pre-installed apps on the smartphone include Flipboard, News and weather apps, Facebook and twitter.