Day before yesterday, Lenovo launched its new smartphone, Lenovo S60. The new mid-range smartphone from Lenovo’s popular S-Series, is targeted at those Indians who are quite active on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc… and love clicking and sharing a lot of photos, including Selfies. The Lenovo S60 smartphone comes pre-loaded with Lenovo’s super camera software that offers multiple photo filters along with selfie enhancements and gesture controls for taking photographs.
Lenovo S60 – A mid-range smartphone for those Indians who love Snapping, Sharing and Socializing
The Lenovo S60 mid-range smartphone is claimed to have an ergonomic design enclosed in a smooth rounded poly-carbonate shell. Below are Lenovo S60 specs and features.
Lenovo S60 Specs and Features
- Sports a 12.7 cms (5 inches) HD screen to enable watching videos in high definition
- 64-Bit 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor
- Runs Android 4.4 KitKat operating system (upgradable to 5.0)
- 2GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage which is expandable upto another 32 GB
- Cameras: 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera with wide-angle for the selfie-lovers
- Battery: Powered with a 2150 mAh battery claimed to offer a talk time of up to 30 hours and standby time of up to 14 days
- Connectivity Options include: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 and Lenovo’s P2P sharing app SHAREit that provides the fastest way of sharing your content with a friend without Wi-Fi, Data or Bluetooth.
Lenovo S60 Price and Availability
The Lenovo S60 is priced at Rs. 12,999/- and will be available in all leading retail outlets soon. Check Lenovo S60 price at Amazon also. The S60 has high gloss ergonomically advanced rear cover and bright yellow colour so that it appeals to the fun young crowd (really!).
Opinion: Price looks a bit high.