Mercury Glitz’ 6 inch smartphone : Multifunctional, high performance, feature rich smartphone with dual core processor.
Inspan Infotech, one of the largest IT distribution companies for motherboards and hardware components, just hours ago launched Kobian’s Mercury Glitz – 6 inch smartphone, which the maker claims delivers amazing multimedia experience, faster data transfers, browsing, fast email sync, chatting and much more.
Mercury Glitz Specs and Features
- Ultra-sleek Smartphone with 6 inch screen
- Runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform
- Powered with 1.3GHz Dual Core processor
- 1GB DDR3 Inbuilt Memory and 8GB Storage. Extendable upto 32GB via MicroSD card.
- 5MP Rear camera for capturing the photos and videos
- 0.3MP front camera for Selfies and video chat
- Connectivity Options include : 3G/WCDMA Dual SIM, GPS, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi support
On the event of Launch Kannan, Business Manager at Inspan Infotech said,
“Keeping in mind the factor that the usage of smartphones and tablets are increasing by day by day, Inspan reinforces its business by launching Kobian’s Mercury Glitz a premium smart device with the leading edge technology. Mix of right product launch at right time to the market will help our partners to get maximum benefit from the business.”
Mercury Glitz Price, Availability and Warranty
Mercury Glitz comes with a MRP of Rs.7,799 and is carrying 1 year warranty.
Opinion: Going by the Specs , the phone looks value for money. But Xiaomi smartphones around the same price point can be competition.