mTAB10, 10 inch Android Tablet launched. First 10 inch tablet from Mercury. Powered with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, LED high definition panel, Dual camera.
Kobian has launched its first 10 inch Android tablet – Mercury mTAB10. This is Kobian first tablet with 10 inch display. The tablet has LED HD panel and runs on the latest Android Jelly Bean 4.2. The new tablet features dual camera, capacitive multi – touch screen and Li-ion polymer battery with just 11.6mm thickness.
Mercury mTAB10 Specs and features
- Runs on latest Android 4.2 platform to provide faster data access of all the applications
- Has 11.6mm thickness
- Sports a 10.1″ multi touch capacitive five point touch screen with LED high definition display panel for vivid & clear picture.
- Powered with Box chip 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A7 fast speed processor
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB storage, extendable further 32GB through Micro SD card.
- Connectivity Options include: An in-built Wi-Fi, 2G SIM calling and IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and supports 3G dongle, multiple I/O ports of 1 mini USB, TF card slot, HDMI, 3.5mm stereo port and DC Jack.
- Being an Android tablet means support for Adobe Flash 11.1
- Tablet with Dual Camera: A 0.3 megapixel front for video chat and 2.0 megapixel rear camera for clicking and video shooting.
- 3.7V/5200mah Battery (Great battery size)
- Built-in speaker with full HD, 360 degree Gravity Sensing.
Sushmita Das, Country Manager – India at Kobian Pte Ltd said on the launch of Mercury mTAB10, a 10 inch Android Tablet with Dual Camera,
“mTAB10 is a gigantic entry in our advanced technology tablets. This tablet will address the growing demands of youth seeking light, stylish and comfortable device at competitive process. Mercury range of tablets ensures superior performance, power management and exciting features allowing the user with an enriched experience.“