One of the biggest problem Diabetics face each day is – How to keep interest in the limited choices they have. So much edibles are out of their food basket, that preparing delightful food, becomes almost impossible.
The latest version of the book, called Easy Diabetic Cooking with 4 Ingredients by Sally N. Hunt, Ph.D., making use of knowledge of nutrition and food preparation to present a variety of tastes and flavors for the health-conscious consumer promises, to offer solution to this problem.
The book features fast food for diabetics in more than 200 recipes low in sugar, refined carbohydrates, sodium, fat and cholesterol.
Four-ingredient recipes like:
* ‘No-Guilt Tortilla Crisps’
* ‘Frosty Strawberry Soda’
* ‘Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes’
* ‘Chicken-Pasta Salad’
* “Mediterranean Green Beans’
* ‘Spicy Beef Enchiladas’
* ‘Fried Chicken’
* ‘Delicious Low-Carb Lasagna’
* ‘Chilled Cappuccino Parfait’
* ‘Old Fashion Banana Pudding’
* ‘Divine Creamy Peanut Butter Pie’
* ‘Bananas Foster emphasize fresh foods’
The recipes make food really an interesting subject and indulgence for Diabetics. In addition the book also makes into use today’s smart products to help cooks achieve hearty flavor with just a few simple ingredients.
Salient Features of the book:
* Each recipe has easy-to-read nutritional information and diabetic outlook.
* Recipes include appetizers, beverages, meats, vegetables, side dishes and a multitude of sugar-free and no-sugar-added desserts. Hunt provides tips, commentary and serving suggestions throughout.