Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Andhra Pradesh, India, a University established Under the State Act, invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for filling up the Faculty posts of Professors, Associate professors and Assistant professors in various disciplines. Below are the key details of NIMS Hyderabad medical Faculty posts :
- Professors : Emergency Medicine, Nephrology, Rheumatology, Radiation Oncology
- Associate Professors : Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Vascular Surgery
- Assistant Professors : Cardiology, Endocrinology, Emergency Medicine, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Rheumatology, Vascular Surgery, Urology, Nephrology, Medical Gastroenterology, Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
- Lecturers : Radiation Oncology, Hospital Administration, Cardiology, Medical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Vascular Surgery, Endocrinology, Anaesthesiology & Critical Care, Respiratory Medicine .
- Medical Officers for Departments of Endocrinology and Emergency Medicine : With MBBS qualification
How To Apply : An application fee of Rs.500/- to be paid through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, NIMS, payable at Hyderabad OR Cash Receipt for Rs.500/- issued by NIMS IP Cash Counter. The Application fee must be enclosed to the application form towards Application / Registration Fee.
The filled in applications should reach the Executive Registrar, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Panjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Andhra Pradesh, India on or Before 07/06/2014.
For more details on NIMS Hyderabad Medical Faculty posts in various disciplines in the medical College , visit :