Announced this February at MWC Barcelona, the new Nokia Asha 202 dual-SIM phone is finally launched in India. The Nokia Asha 202 is a entry-level handset, and allows you to access Facebook and Twitter networks from the pre-loaded social application.
Nokia Asha 202 which aims at connecting the next billion people to the internet and encourage digital consumption among young consumers; is the first mobile phone to come bundled with data offers from five leading operators of the country. Nokia Asha 202 is the new face of smarter feature phones that comes packed with compelling, innovative services and entertainment options, said the Finnish Mobile Maker.
Nokia Asha 202 Specs and features:
1) Has a 2.4 inch QVGA, resistive touchscreen display
2) Runs on Symbian S40 OS
3) Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM)
4) Dedicated SIM manager
5) 2 megapixel camera
6) Music player
7) Enhanced stereo FM radio
8) Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR, MicroUSB, 3.5 mm headset jack.
9) 10 MB internal memory with a microSDcard slot to expand the storage to 32 GB.
10) Comes with social networking apps
11) Comes with EA games pack and Nimbuzz chat client. First S40 device to offer exclusive EA games in India.
12) 1020 mAh battery provides up to 16.5 days of stand-by time or up to 5 hours of talk-time
The Nokia Asha 202 comes in four exciting colors – black and gold, silver white, dark grey and dark red.
Nokia Asha 202 price in India: Rs.4,149. Nokia has also tied up with five leading operators – Aircel, Airtel, Reliance, Tata Docomo and Vodafone to offer 100 MB of data per month for six months. As a 60-day promotion at Nokia Store, the consumers can get 40 EA games pack worth Rs.4,000 for free. The offer includes popular and classic titles like Tetris, Need for Speed, The Run and Bejeweled.