RAPOO E6300 – ultra thin Bluetooth iPad keyboard. 10m of working range, 15 iPad Hotkeys; Compatible with Mac, Smartphone, tablet, laptop and PC
RAPOO, the global maker of cutting-edge wireless peripheral products, has just launched RAPOO E6300 – ultra-thin Bluetooth keyboard for iPad. An E6300 keyboard is designed with 15 iPad hotkeys and working range up to 10m.
RAPOO E6300 – ultra thin Bluetooth iPad keyboard connects with the stable Bluetooth 3.0 technology and is compatible even with Mac, Smartphone, tablet and PCs, wirelessly. The keyboard has high performance rechargeable lithium battery; 2-hours of charging can provide battery back-up of up to 1-month.
Key Features – RAPOO E6300 – ultra thin Bluetooth iPad keyboard:
1) 5.6mm at thinnest, scissor key structure and stainless steel plate, brings comfortable
2) Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity of up to 10m of transmission distance
3) 15 iPad Hotkeys for easy access (these are in addition to 80 standard keys). 15 ipad Hotkeys are for – surf Homepage, Search, Picture frame mode, Back, Play/Pause, Forward, Lock/Unlock iPad, Delete one line, Restore, Show/Hide keyboard.
4) 2 hours of charging and work up to 1 month. RAPOO E6300 comes with a USB adapter to plug in for charging.
5) Supports even Windows XP/Vista/7
Compatibility: Compatible even with Mac, Smartphone, tablet, laptop and PC
RAPOO E6300 – ultra thin Bluetooth iPad keyboard specially designed for iPad users. Though, it’s also compatible with the devices with Bluetooth function and even connects to latest windows version.
RAPOO E6300 – ultra thin Bluetooth iPad keyboard suits especially for iPad users like traveler, lecturer or mobile users with the iPad, iPhone or Bluetooth Devices to write long e-mails or to type long documents, said Mr Sunil Srivastava, India Sales & Marketing Manager at RAPOO India.
Price, Warranty and Availability — RAPOO E6300 – ultra thin Bluetooth iPad:
Rs 4,049 with 2 years replacement warranty.