Samsung’s flagship smartphone, Galaxy S III, has been launched in India at a price tag of Rs 43,180. The smartphone weighs 133g and is only 8.6 mm thick.
Samsung Galaxy S III Key Specs and Features:
1) Sports a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution
2) Runs Android 4.0 or Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
3) Powered by Samsung’s quad-core microprocessor (four cores).Exynos 4 Quad, based on British chip designer ARM Holdings Cortex A9 technology.
4) Has a 8 megapixel rear camera with flash and zero shutter lag
5) Has a 1.9 megapixel front camera
6) 16GB of internal storage
7) Storage can be extended further 64GB via microSD card
8) Connectivity options include WiFi a/b/g/n, NFC (Near Field Connectivity) and Bluetooth 4.0(LE)
9) Has a 2100mAh battery (Good battery size).
Salient features and attributes:
1) The Exynos 4 Quad, based on British chip designer ARM Holdings Cortex A9 technology, is allows to execute more tasks in a shorter period of time.
2) Features ‘S Voice,’ a Apple’s Siri like feature, which responds to user’s voice.
3) Has a ‘Smart Alert’ feature.
4) Has a “Direct call” feature: The feature works this way. Say, you are sending a message to someone; but decide to call him/her instead, simply lift your phone to your ear and “Direct call” will dial their number.
5) The Cameras offer users a variety of camera features and face recognition related options.
Price of Samsung Galaxy S III in India: Rs 43,180