The just launched (launched in New York USA on march 14, 2013) Samsung Galaxy S4 India launch is on May 1 at a price of Rs 45,000 (USD ~ 820).
The expected Samsung Galaxy S4 India launch date is reported by the online shopping site Tradus.com, where Samsung Galaxy S4 has been listed for pre-order. The smartphone can be pre-booked by making an advance payment of Rs 999.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 Specs:
1) 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution at 441 ppi (pixels per inch). since the screens are measured diagonally, hence the screen of Samsung Galaxy S4 is 56 percent larger than the Apple’s iPhone.
2) Pwered by a 1.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor or a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor (different processor for different markets)
3) Runs Android 4.2.2 OS
4) Samsung Galaxy S4 has a 13 megapixel auto focus rear camera with flash and zero shutter lag. There’s a 2 megapixel front camera with Full HD recording @30fps with zero shutter lag.
5)The Samsung Galaxy S4 has 2GB RAM.
6) Storage can be further extendd by 64 GB via microSD card.
7) Samsung Galaxy S4 has a 2600 mAh battery, which is 20 per cent larger than that of the Samsung Galaxy S3.
8) Connectivity Options include: HSPA+42 Mbps and 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), GPS / GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 (LE), IR LED (Remote Control), MHL 2.0.
Samsung Galaxy S4 will come in three variants: 16GB, 32GB and 64GB