ADATA Premier SP550 SSD | SATA 6Gb/s SSD with TLC architecture to offer an affordable SSD without compromising performance.
ADATA Technology, last week launched the Premier SP550 SSD.
- Uses triple-level cell (TLC) architecture to offer an affordable SSD without compromising performance.
- First ADATA drive to include the Silicon Motion (SMI) SM2256 controller, which uses NANDXtend™ technology to help ADATA implement SSD technologies such as data shaping, LDPC ECC, and a RAID engine for enhanced data protection, stability, and reliability.
- SLC caching technology has been implemented to boost read/write performance when needed.
- Supports SATA DevSlp (device sleep) low power mode to reduce electricity costs and provide longer notebook battery life.
- The Premier SP550 uses TLC flash and the latest SMI controller as a great upgrade solution with a superior cost-performance ratio. Compared to other SSDs, it features outstanding durability, as indicated by higher total bytes written (TBW) ratings, which mean the number of times a drive can write a specified capacity in one lifespan.
Increased Data Protection with Comprehensive Backup and Management
With low-density parity check error correction, data errors are minimized and SSD life is extended. Smart data shaping also maintains consistent operation and prevents NAND flash wear by evenly distributing drive loads.
A RAID engine boosts data reliability.
The SATA 6Gb/s SSD comes bundled with softwares including Acronis True Image HD, which enables quick data migration to new systems. ADATA Toolbox software includes utilities to monitor and manage the SSD, with drive status, wear level, and lifespan info.