Delayed gastric emptying or Gastroparesis Signs and symptoms vary from individual to individual.
But the most common symptoms of gastroparesis, seen in different intensities, are:
- Chronic nausea
- Vomiting (especially of undigested food)
- Early satiety (feeling of fullness)
Other Symptoms of Gastroparesis include
- Weight loss (as the person is not able to eat well)
- Abdominal pain
- Abdominal bloating
- Erratic blood glucose levels
- Lack of appetite
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Spasms of the stomach wall
- Morning nausea
As said above, only a qualified doctor can diagnose symptoms of Gastroparesis or Delayed gastric emptying condition; as an individual with the condition can 1) show the above symptoms or signs at different intensities 2) show only a few of the above mentioned signs or symptoms.