TRENDnet TU-S9: USB to Serial converter that connect RS-232 serial device with your Desktop Computer or Laptop.
TRENDnet launched yesterday, TU-S9, a USB to Serial converter which allows users to connect RS-232 serial device with Desktop or Laptop.
The TU-S9 USB serial converter operates on multiple operating systems and provides dual buffers for upstream and downstream data transfer.
TU-S9 is light weight and has a cable length of 60cm. TU-S9 works at maximum 85% humidity.
Features of TU-S9 USB to Serial Converter for RS-231 Serial Device
- Supports data rate up to 6 Mbps.
- Powered by USB port by which no external power adapter required.
- Comes with USB 1.1 Specifications.
- RS-232 serial interface.
- Install as a standard Windows COM port, full RS-232 modem control signals.
- Supports automatic handshake mode.
- Easy Plug and Play installation.
- Supports multiple operating systems.
Mr Atul Jain, Country Manager at TRENDnet India said,
“TRENDnet always believes in giving products that match the latest technology. It is designed to meet the needs of hassle free connections. The TU-S9, USB to serial converter will bring a level of versatility among PC users to connect their RS-232 serial device such as a modem with USB on their PC without hampering the data travel speed.”
TRENDnet TU-S9 Price, warranty and availability
TU-S9 is priced at Rs. 1,490/- and comes with a 2 years of Warranty. Available at TRENDnet national distributor Abacus Peripherals Pvt. Ltd.