Understanding Incomplete Status in IGNOU MP June 2013 TEE Result

Understanding Incomplete Status in IGNOU MP June 2013 TEE ResultIGNOU has declared the June 2013 TEE result. Many of the IGNOU MP (Management Programme) June 2013 TEE examinees are not clear on the ‘Incomplete status’ in their grade cards. The Incomplete Status on the grade card is because of three reasons:

1) Theory Marks have not been declared yet. In such a case the candidate will see the Assignment grades in the Gradecard but no marks in Theory field. May be the candidate also sees a ‘Star’ sign in the throry field. In such acase wait for your result.

2) The Theory grade has been declared ,but the Assignment Grades are not mentioned in the grade card. As a result the Grade Card is showing incomplete. The reason for this is: The Study Centre has not sent the Assignments to IGNOU. In such a case, contact your study centre.

3) One possibility is also there. Say you see all the Grades for the assignments and the grade for the Theory in the grade card, Still you see an Incomplete Status. The reasons for this scenario is explained below:

Say you have got C grades in all Assignments of a paper. Say you received D Grade (just example) in the same paper in the TEE. Then two scenarios are possible.

1) If your C grade in Assignments and D grade in the TEE, when taken together, make an overall C Grade. Then you will see the Status as “Complete”. As you need an overall minimum C grade to pass the paper (Complete Status).

2) Say for instance your C Grade in Assignments and D grade in theory, overall don’t make for a C Grade; then unfortunately the status will be Fail (or incomplete). You will have to reappear in the said paper.

To understand this , lets see the C and D grades in percentage terms.

As per IGNOU Prospectus,

C Grade: 51-60 Percent

D Grade: 41-50 Percent

Say a candidate in a paper gets an overall C Grade , 51 percent marks in Assignments. Say the candidate in the same paper gets D Grade, 41 percent marks in Theory or June 2013 TEE. Adding the Assignment Grade and Theory grade in the paper will make for 51+41= 92 percent or 92/2 = 46 Percent or an overall D Grade. Now to Complete (Pass) a paper, one needs a minimum of C Grade (Overall). And 46 percent is a D Grade.

Hope the explanation clarifies the confusion about Incomplete Status in IGNOU MP June 2013 TEE.

• Shankara P Sep 26, 2013, 5:58 pm

Dear sir,

I got assignment marks for CHE-05- (71 marks). but, still i did not received CHE-05 theory result June 2013. i written in abudhabi and was spend each subject 225 (INR 4000) for papers. However, i will wait for result. If it result not declare what i have to do. i will not take again exam because i will get more than 50 marks in theory exam. i have no time site again for exam. kindly help me.

thanks shankara

• A Bisht Sep 26, 2013, 7:01 pm

Shanakara,

Just keep checking your Grade card once in awhile. And in all probability, the theory CHE-05 result, whatever it be, will be updated in Grade Card.

It’s not necessary to think about exigency measures now. Wait for the result.

• Rinky Mar 3, 2014, 11:25 pm

Sir, My enrollment No. 085441138.. My Dec-13 exam result..course BDP.. out but i have taken 7 subjects..result showing only 6 subjects..even also in grade card it is not showing even name of subject i.e. ECO-10. What to do??

• A Bisht Mar 4, 2014, 8:04 am

Hi Rinky,

Kindly read this post on IGNOU December TEE 2013 results , and tell does it clear your problem:

Admin (A Bisht)

• A Bisht Mar 4, 2014, 8:13 am

HI Rinky,

I checked your result. I’m of the view that, the result for ECO-10 is not updated yet. And this is a normal thing. IGNOU many a times can’t declare the result of all the papers on the same day. That’s why IGNOU clearly states that, if you don’t find the result of any specific paper, don’t worry, as the result will be updated in coming days.

If you appeared for the IGNOU BDP ECO-10 paper, are not registered under UFM (Unfair Means) and have submitted the assignments (if applicable) before submitting the examination form, then you need not worry. The result will be updated soon.

Admin

• rcimphal Mar 7, 2014, 11:06 am

Sir,my meg 03 theory mark of 2013 Dec exam is missing in my results.Does this mean I have to reappear? Or is it yet to be updated? Please clear my confusion.thanks.

• A Bisht Mar 7, 2014, 11:46 am

This means you wait for the result to be updates. IGNOU says that it doesn’t update the entire result at one time. Once the marks will be conveyed to IGNOU, they will reflect on the result.

• sahil nadvi Jun 1, 2014, 12:47 pm

hs the result of Meg 03 been declared or not….SNM

• H.S.GILL Mar 7, 2014, 11:20 pm

sir my theory marks of all 05 exams have been updated in grade card but its showing assignment marks only for one.for remaining 4 subjects its showing not completed..does it mean tht i v failed in 4 subjects?

• A Bisht Mar 8, 2014, 8:08 am

Dear HS Gill,

Look for the final status for the paper in the grade card. If it’s showing INCOMPLETE in that field, the unfortunately you’ve NOT passed the paper. Note that if any of the questions in any assignment is incomplete or is not attempted, the entire assignment is treated incomplete. Hence next time when you submit the assignments make sure every question is complete.

• smilu Mar 8, 2014, 3:44 pm

hi sir,
    i m doing bts from ignou and in the grade card for two subjects it`s showing incomplete status,i.e for TS-1 i got (60 marks in theory and 29 in assignment)and for TS-2 (40 marks in theory and 30 marks in assignments).Sir why it is showing incomplete status and what i need to do ?

• A Bisht Mar 10, 2014, 10:06 am

Hi Smilu,

From the look of the things it appears you have failed in Theory in TS2 and you have failed in Assignment in TS1. Hence the IGNOU Grade Card for BTS is showing incomplete status.

• smilu Mar 12, 2014, 10:26 pm

Enrolment Number: 115545410
    Name: SMILU PAUL
    Program: BTS

Term End Practical Status
    BSHF1 63 63 – – 43 – Completed
    FEG1 72 72 – – 68 – Completed
    FEG2 74 74 – – 48 – Completed
    FST1 65 65 – – 57 – Completed
    TS1 29 29 – – 60 – Not Completed
    TS2 30 30 – – 40 – Not Completed
    TS4 63 63 – – 54 – Completed
    TS5 58 58 – – 52 – Completed

above is my grade card and please tell me what is the passing percentage for the assignment as well as theory?if it`s because of less marks in assignment then can i submit it this year..

• A Bisht Mar 15, 2014, 10:27 am

Kindly, make this query to your study centre or IGNOU regional centre.

• KRISHNA KALOWAR Mar 13, 2014, 1:14 pm

Dear Sir,
    My name is Krishna Kalowar Enrollment no. ___________, Program MHD.
    I am very much surprised with my Dec 2013 TEE result. I got very less marks in my paper which I never expected. I am very much confident to get a good score. But IGNOU results surprised me. Also my MHD-03 paper status is showing incomplete. Can you please check my MHD-03 incomplete status.
    I submitted revaluation for MHD-02 & 06 as I was surprised with the score I got in my theory paper.

Can you please look into the matter & revert back.

Thanks & regards,
    Krishna kalowar

• A Bisht Mar 15, 2014, 10:24 am

The Theory marks of the MHD-03 will be updated in coming days. You can thus wait.

• KRISHNA KALOWAR Mar 20, 2014, 2:19 pm

Dear Sir,
      Can you please inform me weather betterment is possible to rewrite the exam which I have already wrote. As I want to write the exam again in which I scored less.

• A Bisht Mar 21, 2014, 9:53 am

Dear Krishna,

Kindly ask your Regional center this question.

• KRISHNA KALOWAR Mar 31, 2014, 6:49 pm

Dear Sir,
          I have submitted for re-evaluation. Please let me know when re-evaluation results will be declare.

• rcimphal Mar 15, 2014, 1:22 pm

Sir, Is the missing result of MEG 03 theory mark of TEE Dec 2013 same for all regions. Or is it only for candidates attached to Imphal regional center.when can the updated result can be expected. Thank you.

• anil kumar Mar 18, 2014, 3:26 pm

Dear sir,
    please check the my IGNOU Grade Card DELED, 1st year june 2013

Anita Gwari

• A Bisht Mar 18, 2014, 6:36 pm

Dear Anita,

For BES010 the theory marks have been updated. The Assignment and other lab marks, which are to be submitted by the study centre are not updated yet; as they are not sent by your study centre. Hopefully they will be updated in coming days.

• smilupaul Mar 26, 2014, 1:02 am

hi sir,

i am a BTS student so i want to know when is the last day for submitting our projects and how and where do we submit it.

• A Bisht Mar 26, 2014, 10:15 am

Dear SmiluPaul,

The last date to submit the projects will be March 31st 2014 (without late fee) and April 30, 2014 with late fee.

The Projects are to be submitted at your study centre.

• A.S. Mar 26, 2014, 5:24 pm

Sir,
    My enrolment no is ___________ and programme code BCOMAF. I submitted all my assignments and gave term end exam in dec2013. I gave exam for six courses but only marks of 4 courses have been declared so far. Its been already a month since results were declared but the marks have not been updated till now.The marks of BSHF101 and ECO13 are still not shown.
    Moreover, i checked and found that marks of some students of same programme of BSHF101 has been declared; they are of same regional centre but gave exam from different exam centre.
    Kindly check and let me know.

Thanks a lot for your help and oblige.

• A Bisht Mar 27, 2014, 1:15 pm

Dear A.S,

Checked your Grade Card. It’s perfectly alright to have the result of only 4 papers declared. AS IGNOU clearly states that the results of all the papers is not announced simultaneously. For AED01, your assignment marks are not updated yet. They will be updated once your study centre sends them to IGNOU.

The result for the rest two papers will be updated in coming days. Note that, if you appeared in the exams, you will get a result. It’s wrong to assume that IGNOU will not publish the result. The result, whatever it is, will be declared as soon as your study centre sends it to IGNOU.

• sakshi jain Apr 4, 2014, 3:34 pm

Sir,
    I am sakshi Jain, enrolled with IGNOU since 2009 for B.com (a&f). I appeared my term end exam in June 12 after submitting the assignments before due date. But for some unknown reason my assignment marks of ECO13 has not been updated in my grade card as yet.I have consulted my regional centre Bhopal about this a month back, from where I was told that my assignment marks were resent to Delhi for updation.
    since than m waiting for the grade card to get updated but its not done yet. Please guide me through this. My further studies are being affected due to this issue. My enrollment no. Is 094627622

• smilupaul Apr 5, 2014, 10:58 pm

sir,
    how much will be the late fee if i submit our projects after 31 march 2014(projects-pts-4,5 and 6).More over I am changing my Regional center and study centre to kochi so i can submit my project after getting signed by the supervisor there na sir.and last date for project(PTS-4,5,6) submission is APRIL 30 2014.ISN`T?

• laxmikant kasat Apr 7, 2014, 11:11 am

sir i enrolled for the bcom(A&F) june 2012. I submited all of my assignments before the due date and cleared all of them except Eco-13 in which i got 37 marks…my study center ask me to resubmit the same…i did the same as instructed by my study centre…bcoz of some reasons i appeared in dec 2013 exam…but now in my grade card still the marks of assignment of Eco 13 is showing as 37 and a (-) is appearing in the coloumn of theroy section of Eco-13 though i gave the exam of Eco 13 but still a dash is showing there…wat to do??? my enrollment no is 115125259

• Shalini Apr 7, 2014, 1:40 pm

Dear sir,
    I got 51/100 in assignment of MPA 015 but could secure only 34/100 in theory paper.My status shows incomplete.Now to reappear for the TEE in June is it compulsory to resubmit my assignment or the previous assignment’s marks will be valid?

• A Bisht Apr 10, 2014, 10:55 am

Shalini,

NO need to submit the assignment, as it’s already submitted. To understand this better read this post:

Since you have to submit and clear IGNOU assignment (Complete status) only once for entire programme hence an IGNOU assignment once submitted and tagged completed will remain valid for entire duration for course, including registration for any paper. Hence reappear for the exam if that IGNOU paper only.

Admin

• shalini Apr 11, 2014, 1:59 pm

Thank you sir.

• Gaurav kumar Apr 7, 2014, 2:46 pm

Sir ,

IGNOU MPA -11 has 35 marks & IGNOU assignment marks is 79 . Results comes as not complete . What is the meaning of ‘Not complete’?

• A Bisht Apr 10, 2014, 10:59 am

Gaurav,

This means that you have failed in the Theory or IGNOU TEE, as you score only 35 marks in the paper. Hence you have to reappear in the IGNOU MPA-11 . And when pass this paper, you will get the Complete status in this paper. No need to resubmit the assignment as it’s already been submitted and is Complete.

• Shalini Apr 7, 2014, 9:38 pm

Hello,
    I appeared for the TEE exam in dec but unfortunately cud score only 34/100 in MPA 15. I scored 51 in the assignment.Am I required to resubmit the assignment in order to appear for TEE in June?

• laxmikant kasat Apr 21, 2014, 11:20 am

sir i got 37 marks in assignment of Eco 13…i also gave the exam of the same…but in my grade card only assignment result is showing..and there is no information regarding my result in theory paper of Eco-13 ..so wat does it mean..that wether they cancel my Eco-13 exam result bcoz i didnt clear the assignment…or they publish the result of theory paper once i will resubit the assignment…

• Anonymous Apr 29, 2014, 8:37 am

Sir, I am doing bcom(af), my online grade card shows complete status what are the further procedures which I have to do to get grade card and certificate

• A Bisht May 4, 2014, 8:43 pm

Can’t understand your Question.

• sahil nadvi Jun 1, 2014, 12:34 pm

when vl ignou declare results of Meg 03 tee dec 2013

• sahil nadvi Jun 1, 2014, 12:37 pm

vl ignou declare the pending results or v hv to appear again in exams ,this z just a talk of repugnence that ignou hasn’t yet declared the results of some papers of tee dec. 2013,ridiculous…

• sahil nadvi Jun 1, 2014, 12:41 pm

i hv made many mistakes so far in my life but choosing ignou for my pg has been the most desperate n astonishing one

• Sumi Jun 1, 2014, 9:22 pm

Sir,

Enrollment no:______________
    Course: IGNOU MEG

Can you please clarify if I will pass the papers by just re-submitting the assignments for MEG 02 and MEG 04 or do I need to appear for the exam again, or both?

Thanks in advance.

• A Bisht Jun 2, 2014, 10:33 am

Dear Sumi,

You have failed in the Assignments for MEG 02 and MEG 04. Thus your IGNOU Grade card is showing incomplete for MEG 02 and MEG 04. You need not to appear in exam again, just re-submit the Assignments means for the next session. No need to reappear in the MEG 02, MEG 04 again.

• barkha Jun 3, 2014, 1:07 am

hiii is ignou gonna declare MEG 03 result

• A Bisht Jun 3, 2014, 8:26 am

Dear Barkha,

Surely IGNOU will declare the MEG 03 Result. But it can take time. It’s not unusual for IGNOU to declare results with a delay.

• barkha Jun 3, 2014, 8:34 pm

thanks sir for providing the much needed information,sir shall i appear in exams tomorrow or not plz let me knw that will be ur goodness thanks again

• banani bhattacharjee Jun 5, 2014, 6:03 pm

hi sir,my enrolment no.is __________ i did’nt received any markssheet or any documents & my grade card status show incomplete in mhd-7 pls sir i need a help.even i was already submit a form ignou rg center.i dont know wht to do.

• A Bisht Jun 6, 2014, 10:09 am

Dear Banani,

Checked your IGNOU Grade card and IGNOU Assignment status for MHD 07. The assignment marks have not been updated yet. Once your IGNOU study centre will send them, your grade card will show Complete. Expect the marks to be updated in the next IGNOU semester.

• Tanvi Jun 16, 2014, 10:13 pm

Dear sir,

I have a 64 in assignment- BPC-006 , and 30 in theory. Since this is a 50 marks paper, is the 30 marked out of 50? My status says INCOMPLETE . Could you tell me how much have I really scored?

course:BDP
    Enrolment no. -116833074

• A Bisht Jun 17, 2014, 10:39 am

Dear Tanvi,

Since your IGNOU Assignment marks are already updated and the assignment marks reflect a pass situation. Hence, you can assume that you failed in the Theory. Kindly contact your IGNOU Regional Centre for further details.

• barkha Jun 18, 2014, 11:34 pm

thanks sir as the pending results ,as you had mentioned,hv been declared.Any way sir can you plz provide me wd the information as how to apply for revaluation,i mean do i need to submit my revaluation form at the regional centre or else where n what else to do,plz reply soon sir ,thanks again sir

• barkha Jun 19, 2014, 4:00 pm

sir can u plz let me knw how to aaply for revaluation n where to submit revaluation form

• jasmeen Jun 19, 2014, 8:31 pm

sir can you plz let me knw hw to apply for revaluation of answer scripts

• jasmeen Jun 19, 2014, 8:36 pm

sir where shall i submit revaluation form.

• Srivatsav Jun 30, 2014, 12:38 am

My name is Srivatsav B and my IGNOU enrolment number is ___________ and I have done my graduation in the year 2009-2012 . Sir I have successfully completed all my assignments during the course of graduation however my TS 6 assignment marks have not yet been updated and hence it is showing as NOT COMPLETED in my grade card and further to which I am unable to get the degree . I have approached my college Institute of hotel Management , Chennai to confirm whether my marks TS 6 marks have been entered and the college has acknowledged and told me that I have scored 70 in the assignment but IGNOU has not updated the same . I have wrote a letter to my college and they have promised me to do the needful at the earliest and its been over a month and I have still not yet got any update . Sir kindly guide me how to proceed in updating the marks .

• A Bisht Jul 1, 2014, 6:48 pm

Checked your Grade card. You have received 82 marks in TS6 , IGNOU BHM (Bachelor in Hotel Management) programme. It appears that there’s some mistake on your institute’s part. They might have misplaced them. It will be better, if you contact your IGNOU Study centre or IGNOU regional center for clarification. Visit the IGNOU Study Center or IGNOU regional center with the receipt of assignment submission.

• Tanpreet kaur Jul 7, 2014, 7:59 pm

I hv appeared for final year but im not sure whether i wud clear bece 15 or not…. I want to knw the passing marks in dis subject including assignment marks too plz do rply

• Anil kumar Tripathi Jul 14, 2014, 4:52 pm

Dear sir

I am student of PGDESD my enrollment no is _________.
    In paper of MED008 TEE I got 60 marks but my assignment marks in this paper is blank hence my grde card status is incomplete, although i sumited my all assigenments, then sir pl suggest me what i should do.

Thanking you

• A Bisht Jul 15, 2014, 9:32 am

Dear Anil,

Please visit your IGNOU Study Center for the details. Due to the late submission of Assignments and due to the late dispatch of IGNOu Assignment marks from the IGNOU Study centre, the Assignment marks do take time to get updated on your grade card. Hence if you have the receipt of Assignment submission, then you need to be patient. They will get updated . A time delay of 6 months to one year is quite normal at IGNOU. That apart, if someone fails in an assignment , that’s updated in the Grade card as well. Means that you will be updated with every necessary detail in your Grade card.

• M.kirubha Jul 31, 2014, 10:32 pm

I am Kirubha enrollment no ______. I’m a student of bca IGNOU. I like to inform that my term end exam result of cs-63 cs-05 wich I gave exam in dec2009 section in st Hindu college 2511. The marks have not been updated in grade card yet. Pleae enter the marks as soon as possible and help me to continue my higher studies.

• A Bisht Aug 1, 2014, 10:08 am

Dear Kirubha,

Kindly use the Grievance or Complaint forms on this IGNOU Grievance page : http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/queries/3

It will be better if you contact your IGNOU study centre and IGNOU Regional Centre First.

• dhruv Aug 15, 2014, 2:01 am

Dear sir,

I am a student of IGNOU BCOMCAA . My IGNOU enrollment no is ______. I have applied for 2014 june tee in eco-12 and eeg-4. But i was absent in eco-12 exam. Should i have to resubmit the assignment of eco-12 for appearing in dec 2014 tee exam. Since i was absent in eco-12,so will my results be declared for eeg-04 and the submitted assignments..i am in big confusion..as the results are out for june 2014..but i could not find my results nor my grade card..plz sir help me out @ the earliest..

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:00 am

Dear Dhruv,

You DON’T need to RESUBMIT the IGNOU Assignment for the Eco-12. Not only in IGNOU 2014 TEE, but also during your entire duration of programme. IGNOU Assignments once submitted are valid for the entire Duration of the IGNOU Programme. The only condition is you must get complete/passed grade in the Assignment. Which is not very difficult, unless you submit incomplete assignment. Even fully answered poorly written assignments manage to get the pass status.

For future as well, remember that you can submit assignment and choose not to submit the examination form for the said paper in the same TEE or if the IGNOU examination form is submitted, you can choose to remain absent in the TEE.

• Maria Cabral Fernandes Aug 15, 2014, 8:24 am

Dear Sir,
    I just received the grade card status/result for my June MEG 2014 exam. But only MEG1,2 and 3 have been listed. The MEG 4 result has not been listed. Is the system still updating? Also what is the minimum pass requirement for the exam?
    Thank you.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:12 am

Dear Maria,

If the Result for the said IGNOU paper is showing because of the absence of Assignment marks, then please know that the Assignment marks take time to get updated. For the following Reason :

Due to the time delay between the IGNOU Study Center sending the marks of the submitted assignments to the IGNOU, there is much delay in the updation of the IGNOu Assignment marks in the Grade Card. Sometimes the delay is more than 6 months. That’s your IGNOU Assignments will be updated in January-July 2015 Session. Kindly, wait or contact your Study Center or IGNOU Regional Center for the reason for the delay.

If the result is missing altogether, then know that IGNOU doesn’t declared the result for all papers the same day. In the coming days and months, the result will get updated.

• vinit Aug 16, 2014, 8:35 am

sir my enrollment no is ___________ and it is showing status incomplete plz help me I can’t understand it.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:54 am

Dear Vinit,

The Incomplete Status is due to non updation of TEE Result for One paper; and non updation of assignment marks for two papers. Which is quite normal. Read the replies to earlier comments for the reasons.

• deepak sharma Aug 16, 2014, 4:57 pm

Dear sir,
    Iam student og bts-1st year and my grade card status saw compeleted. means i am passed in all subjects.please reply as soon as possible.

With warm regards
    Deepak sharma

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:55 am

Yes Deepak. You are pass in all subjects.

• Sahil Gera Aug 16, 2014, 8:23 pm

Hi sir,
    My name is sail Gera. Enrollment no-__________. Sir actually, I appeared for one IGNOU TEE exam but I didn’t got the result yet. Whenever I just use my enrollment number overthere in the enrollment field it gives me a status that your enrollment number not found and result yet to be declared. please advise me that what exactly i have to do.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 11:01 am

As you said the Message shows two possibilities : Your IGNOU enrollment number not found / result yet to be declared.

You can assume the result not declared possibility for your case.

• Rabyang Aug 16, 2014, 8:53 pm

Sir,
    I took the June 2014 exam. I haven’t got the result of my one subject (BSHF). I think the result is not showing because when I gave the test I used black ball pen on my answer sheets. Is there a problem writing with a black ball pen? Will I get my result?

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 10:57 am

I think, this will not be the cause. The reason may be : IGNOU doesn’t declare the results of all papers simultaneously. hence don’t panic, the result will be updated soon.

• ashwini Aug 16, 2014, 11:39 pm

Respected sir,

My name is ashwini Kumar. My IGNOU enrollment number for IGNOU BDP or Bachelor Degree Programme is _____ .I appeared in IGNOU June 2014 tee exam for 8 subjects but when i am seeing the results for 5 subjects only and the results for remaining 3 subjects are not showing/incomplete.

The subjects which i attempted are BEGE103, EEC11, ATR 01, ECO 08, ECO 09, ECO 10, ECO 11, ECO 14. The IGNOU Grade Card is only showing results for BEGE 103, ECO 09, ECO 10, ECO 11, ECO 14. Hence the results of ATR 01, ECO 08 and EEC 11 are not showing.

kindly help me when will i able to see the remaining results or what i have to do so that i can see my remaining results.

i would be highly obliged to you.

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2014, 9:40 am

Dear Ashwini,

Don’t panic, IGNOU doesn’t update the result for all the papers on the same day. It keeps updating in coming days and months. Your result for the three papers is showing the IGNOU TEE marks but the assignment marks are missing. Thus the delay is due to non updation of IGNOU Assignment marks or Grades. Which is not unusual. The delay can be small or prolonged. The reason is as under :

• ashwini Aug 17, 2014, 11:38 am

thanks for your valuable reply sir but the tee marks for ATR 01 , ECO 08 and Eec 11 are not showing either in grade card or in the ignou website and regarding the assignment marks i understand that it takes time but sir m concerned about my june tee marks for three subjects and its not showing anywhere. also this is the first time it happened to me and earlier all the results was used to be published altogether .

plz help

• Jaswinder kaur Aug 17, 2014, 1:51 pm

Respected sir ,I m 1st year student of pb bscn in ignou.my enrollment no._______ .my result Is june 2014 -term end exam bsn-101-32/70 marks in theory and 74/100marks in assignment .so plz tell me sir I m pass or fail

• A Bisht Aug 18, 2014, 11:44 am

Dear Jaswinder,

From the look of it. You appear to have passed the paper.

• Sabitha Aug 18, 2014, 9:59 am

Greetings,

I am currently pursuing English Literature with IGNOU and wrote my term-end exams this June. However, marks for three subjects are published and the status of the last subject (MEG 04) is diplayed as, ‘not completed’. The assignment marks are there, but not the theory. I asked my classmates and all of them said their MEG04 results are published. Is this because I failed the subject? Even so, the marks (whatever I got) should be published right?

• A Bisht Aug 18, 2014, 11:46 am

Dear Sabitha,

Even if someone fails a paper, the marks are mentioned. Hence don’t panic, the marks will be updated in coming days.

• Sabitha Aug 18, 2014, 1:41 pm

Thanks for the update! Hope they do update the marks. I tried to call my center, but they sound clueless..

• kanhai dutta Aug 18, 2014, 11:15 pm

sir my enrolment no is ______ , IGNOU BDP, and i had appeared in tee june 14 for ehi05, eso16,anc01& bege101 but in tee june 14 result only marks for ehi05 is present and others are nowhere in the list , also in IGNOU BDP grade card assignment no. for all four are present but term end theory for other three showing blank what happened to those three papers am i failed in those papers ? or what please guide i am deeply anxious you yourself look it in grade card for ______.

• A Bisht Aug 19, 2014, 10:12 am

Dear Kanhai,

It appears that the result for those three papers is not announced by IGNOU. So don’t panic.

• radha Aug 20, 2014, 11:58 am

i want to know how much number i need to clear the exam of MEG programme and there are the reflect my marks of 2014 june session. that result are complete result ??including marks of both assignment and theory marks?? and if not be completed so when result will showing complete. plz tell me the answer of my question.

• A Bisht Aug 21, 2014, 7:53 pm

Dear Radha,

Yes, we are duty bound to answer our question, hence here is the answer. 🙂

To pass the theory paper or exam, one needs a minimum of 40 percent marks (that is 40 or more marks out of 100 marks).

But the overall result takes into account both the Assignment marks and the TEE marks. The assignment contributes 30 percent to the final result. The TEE contributes 70 percent to the final result. That’s if a person gets 60 marks out of 100 in assignment and 60 marks in TEE; then the final result will be [ 18 marks of assignment + 42 marks of TEE = 60 marks in final result]. The marks in final tally must be above 40 marks.

Hope the answer clears the doubts.

• poonam negi Aug 20, 2014, 9:35 pm

Sir pls check my meg 2nd year result of june 2013……. it is not updated yet..

• poonam negi Aug 20, 2014, 9:37 pm

Enrollment no. ________…. pls reply as soon as possible..

• A Bisht Aug 21, 2014, 7:26 pm

Dear Poonam,

If you appeared in the MEG05 , MEG07, MEG10, MEG11 and still not got your result, then it’s clear that the result is not declared yet. Remember that marks , however low they are will be updated in the Grade Card. The field can’t be kept blank, once the result is announced.

• sourabh Aug 21, 2014, 4:52 pm

Greetings,

I am currently pursuing M.C.A with IGNOU and wrote my term-end exams this June. However, marks for Five subjects are published and the status of the practical subject (MCSL16) and(MCSL17) is shown as, ‘not completed’. The assignment marks are there, but not the marks of practical.there is #symbol in place of marks and in status it is not completed I asked my classmates and all of them said their results are published. Is this because I failed the subject? Even so, the marks (whatever I got) should be published right?
    sir ,please help me …
    for this i shall always remains thankful to u….

• A Bisht Aug 21, 2014, 7:15 pm

The comment is now up for other readers with similar issue to respond to.

• ruti Aug 22, 2014, 11:15 am

sir one of the subjects I appeared is not there in grade card does it mean I have to reappear???

• A Bisht Aug 23, 2014, 9:09 am

Dear Ruti,

That means the result is not declared yet. If you appeared in an exam, its field can’t be left blank, or it can’t remain absent from the IGNOU Grade Card.

• Radha Aug 22, 2014, 11:31 am

ok. it’s cleared. and Thanks for reply. But I have some doubts also actually i got 28 mark in MEG01, 30 in MEG02, 17 in MEG0. in theory exam it’s apart from assignment exam. now i m confused and want to know MEG01,02,04 are not cleared??? and i have to prepared again and have to give the exam in next session also?? and it means i found the Back in MEG01,02,04? actually this is my first time from IGNOU so i d’nt know much more better about IGNOU. and give the answer.:p

• A Bisht Aug 23, 2014, 9:11 am

Since the theory marks contribute more more than double the weight in the final result, hence you will have to reappear in the said papers. For clarification ask Your IGNOU Study Centre or IGNOU regional Centre.

• abhishek Aug 23, 2014, 5:21 pm

sir,

I’m a student of Bts having enrolment no _______. I have got 35 marks out of 100 in FST 1 ppr…….but haven’t received assignment marks yet. Is this paper is passed or I have to reappear?

• A Bisht Aug 23, 2014, 7:31 pm

Dear Abhishek,

If you see your Student booklet, you will find that IGNOU doesn’t have a ‘Fail’ standard, you have to score more than 40 percent individually in theory and assignment. Hence since you have scored 35 marks in theory, you have reappear in the paper.

The overall result must be at least 50 percent. That’s it least 50 percent marks (Assignment weight + Theory weight) to pass a Farrukh Fateh Ali Khan
      /paper.

• A Bisht Aug 23, 2014, 9:48 pm

Dear abhishek
        Kindly relook at the last comment reply. We have edited it.

Apologise for inconvenience.

Thanks admin

• ajay Aug 24, 2014, 12:30 am

Sir i have apperad i jun 2014 exam for five paper . Except mpa11 all paper result decleared. Sir mpa 11 result at what time declear. Plz help

• A Bisht Aug 24, 2014, 8:58 am

Dear Ajay,

Keep checking the result page once in a while. It will be declared in coming days.

• abhishek Aug 24, 2014, 7:15 am

but I hav cleared all other exams isnt thr any grace marks procedure…….

• A Bisht Aug 24, 2014, 8:57 am

Unfortunately, as per my knowledge , there’s no such provision.

• dhruba Aug 26, 2014, 12:22 am

Dear sir,

My enrolment no is ________i have appeared for eeg-04,in june 2014 TEE..as the results are out many days back but till date..i could not find my results….and even my assignment submission status have not been updated yet…for which i have submitted my required assignment..on march 31st 2014..

• A Bisht Aug 27, 2014, 12:58 pm

Dhruba, can put the question more clearly. Can’t understand.

• shaista Aug 26, 2014, 3:38 pm

sir, result declared of jun2014 but my grade card showing not compelete status in 2 subject.. i want to know whole procedure of calculating grade card number.. what is the minimum passing marks in assignment and theory.. and if eco1 is 50 marks paper then we add eco1 and eco2 marks or double the marks.. and if i got 40 in assignment and 40 in theory then status is compelete

• A Bisht Aug 28, 2014, 1:22 pm

Dear Shaista,

As per our information, IGNOU uses this procedure to create the final result.

Percentage of marks required to pass IGNOU Assignment or Continuous Evaluation : 40 percent or above

Percentage of marks required to pass IGNOU Theory or Term End Exam : 40 percent or above

Percentage of marks when Assignment and TEE marks are taken together for the final result: 50 percent or Above

That apart Assignment contribute 30 percent to Final Result. TEE contributes 70 percent.

Your Result

Say you got 40 marks in assignment and 40 marks in TEE. Then the final result will look like :

12 marks of assignment + 28 marks of TEE = 40 marks

40 marks will give Fail Status; as over all one needs 50 marks or above.

Hope you understood.

• dhruba Aug 27, 2014, 2:59 pm

Sir,i am a student of bcom ca&a..enrollment no..130277846..i gave my june tee 2014…in subject EEG-04..As Ignou has already declared results for all the programs but i could not find my tee result.and moreover my assignment submission status has also not been updated yet…

• kasturi chaudhuri Aug 28, 2014, 12:27 am

Sir, I am a student of MPS,I have got my TEE result but I am little bit confused about my result.In MPS4 I have got 36 marks in theory and 68 marks in assignment and the result is showing not completed.Have i failed in that paper and i have to reappear? Please clear as soon as possible so that i can get prepared again for the same.

• A Bisht Aug 28, 2014, 1:03 pm

Der Kasturi,

Yes you have to reappear in the Theory paper ONLY, as you didn’t pass the theory paper, which I assume individually needs 40 percent marks to pass. Aggregate of Assignment + Theory paper must be 50 percent or more. For details kindly contact your IGNOU regional Centre.

• Kartik Rana Aug 28, 2014, 6:31 am

Respected Sir, Course title: BHM and Enrollment Number: _________, My BEGE-103 /theory paper is still showing the same Marks which I achieved last time.. 28 marks,,.. What is the process for revaluating my paper

• A Bisht Aug 28, 2014, 1:01 pm

Dear kartik,

Kindly visit your IGNOU Regional Centre for details.

• satadipa sensarma Aug 31, 2014, 10:04 pm

Enrolment Number: _________
    Name: SATADIPA SEN SARMA
    Program: MEG
    The Status is indicative only & cannot be used as a substitute for the final grade card which is sent by SED at the end of a semester.

There is no marks for MEG 01. I have collected assignment marks from study centre and is 76 which is also not present in my grade card. No theory marks. I am very much tense. All my other friends got their marks. I approached both my study centre and regional centre but invain. I am not able to understand what is happening in your system. Please take a serious not of it and sort out the matter immediately and let me know as soon as possible.

• A Bisht Sep 3, 2014, 10:22 am

Dear Satadipa,

As said earlier, IGNOu doesn’t update or evaluate all papers and all papers of a student simultaneously. Hence if you have appeared in the IGNOU TEE of MEG01 and submitted MEG01 assignment with a valid receipt; then no need to get tensed. If you still feel tensed, then contact your IGNOU Study centre or IGNOU Regional Centre.

Thansk Admin

• ayesha Sep 4, 2014, 7:36 pm

Hello sir,
    My two subjects are still showing incomplete status i have got 76 in my assignments and 30 & 32 in my theory..am i pass or should i have to reappear for those two subjects.When i m calculating i m getting above 51 which is C grade nd we need a C grade to pass a subject.I m confused..please let me know soon..

• Abigial Sep 6, 2014, 12:23 pm

Sir, i have appeared my MPS june 2014 exam. All my theory and assignment marks are shown and complete except MPS 1 theory marks is not shown and incomplete..My MPS 1 assignment marks is 81. Does this mean i have to reappear my theory paper again or is there any other cause for the incomplete status? My enrollment number is ______ please help me know the reason.

• A Bisht Sep 9, 2014, 5:31 pm

Dear Abigal,

The Theory paper field for MPS 1 shows a ‘Dash’ or ‘-‘. This means the result for the MPS 1 is not declared yet. Note that , whatever marks one gets, will be stated in the grade card. The field is not left Blank. Hence wait for the result to be declared.

Thansk admin

• Sonika Sep 14, 2014, 10:26 pm

Hello Sir,
    I am student of BDP part Ist Maine June term mai exam diye the.But unfortunately merea ek subject incomplete hai.So plz sir muje bataye gay k exam fee kya hogi.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:14 pm

Dear Sonika, Can’t understand your Question. Can you put it clearly.

Thanks admin

• kushal rustagi Sep 15, 2014, 10:52 pm

Sir,
    I am pursuing bcom af.
    Submitted the assignments in time for all 6 subject but appeared in only four.
    (First two paper clashed with ca exams.)
    I secured the following marks:
    Feg01- 78
    Feg02- 56
    Bege104- 57
    Eco13- 62
    Today i checked my grade card status which showed only four subject against which assignment column was blank and final status column after the theory paper column showed incomplete.
    My query is…have i failed all the subjects or perhaps the actual status is different. It is a bit tense situation for me because i was told i could appear in four paper and the rest in next attempt and i didnt expect what happened.

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:41 pm

Dear Kushal,

You have not failed. It’s simply that result of some papers is not declared yet. Assignment marks have not been updated yet. Read the article for details.

Thansk Admin

• navjot Sep 16, 2014, 2:14 am

Course MPA 1 year
    I’m not satisfy with my assignment marks
    Can I re submit them as I haven’t appear for my written exam

• A Bisht Sep 17, 2014, 12:56 pm

Dear navjot,

Since Assignment are meant for continuous evaluation, there must be the provision to resubmit the assignment, if the learner is not satisfied with the marks. As per our information, you can resubmit the assignment, if you are not satisfied with the marks.

• rajendra sharma Sep 18, 2014, 10:14 am

sir ,
    i am doing bcomaf program from ignou . my TEE result has been announced on site. i got num. as follows
    AED01 23 50
    BHDF101 31 50
    ECO13 24 50
    EEG04 61 100
    FHD02 33 50
    FHS01 44 100

sir i also checked grade card but i am unable to interpret it because all columns are blank and in last column NOT COMPLETE is appearing .SO sir i will be very grateful to you if you check my result and grade card and explain it to me.. my program is IGNOU bcomaf and enrollment no. is _________
    please sir reply my query.
    thanks in advance

• A Bisht Sep 27, 2014, 12:44 pm

Sorry Rajendra for the delayed reply. You grade card is not showing incomplete now. Congrats.

Thanks admin

• minakshee sandha Sep 18, 2014, 9:40 pm

Sir, My enrolment no. __________, MARD.

How can I check my exact marks & percentage online & not just the grades as shown in grade card.

Is there any provision to improve my scores by revalution or resubmitting the assignment or reappearing the exam even after clearing the exam.

I am told that I have got a C grade for few marks difference.

• dipty Sep 18, 2014, 11:37 pm

respected sir Im meg student.for the 2nd time I had appeared for meg 5 but unfortunately again back paper.I had done best to the best.others I had cleared but meg 5 had made my life ruin.now I m not able to pay again & again.what to do plez suggest. Dipty

• A Bisht Sep 27, 2014, 12:51 pm

Dipty,

Sorry to hear that. But lose heart.

You Have two options now: either reappear in the TEE exam or apply for Re-evaluation of Answer sheet. The procedure is stated here : http://www.dehradunpost.com/ignou-re-checking-of-answer-sheets/

I think reappearing in the exam is the best option for any student, economically and otherwise. But don’t reappear in the TEE as if it’s IGNOU’s fault. Although sometimes it’s not easy. But attitude needs to be changed. A person fails in any test, because of ill preparation.

• mohd. shafiq ur rehman Sep 20, 2014, 1:15 am

sir,
    My IGNOU enrollment no. is _________. I have appeared in theory paper of ts1 in june 2014. But till now my result is not declared. The result of another TEE ts6 theory paper has been declared. So I request to you plz give me information about this theory paper result.

• A Bisht Sep 20, 2014, 10:45 am

Dear Shafiq,

The question has been answered in reply to previous comments. Understand that IGNOU does not declare the result of all papers or update the marks of all assignments on the same day. The results and assignment marks are declared and updated in course of months. Hence if you have appeared in the exam, then have faith that it will be declared soon.

• Laxmikant Kasat Sep 22, 2014, 5:29 pm

Sir,
    I completed the BCOM (A & F) exams from IGNOU in the month of DEC 2013. My study center is at SURAt. Sir will u please tell me that what is the procedure and what are the documents required to claim the mark sheet of the course did by me from the IGNOU and where I should apply for the same at AHMEDABAD or at NEW DELHI.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

• deepak lunthi Sep 24, 2014, 6:52 am

Sir my enrollment no is _______.i had appeared in june tee 2014 exam.but failed in two subject.then i put application for revaluation and result came. Sir pls can you pls calculate my percentage and total marks out of. …. Because it is really confusing. My pro is bdp.

• A Bisht Oct 3, 2014, 9:54 am

Dear Deepak,

calculating percentage requires fine calculation. You over all percentage is around 45 percent.

• Sunil Kumar Bhat Sep 23, 2014, 12:23 pm

Sir,

I have given IGNOU term end examination 2014, but only two subjects seen are passed, can i wait for remaining three or apply for a re-appearing for dec session 2014, pls help:

BSHF1 70 70 – – – – Not Completed
    ESO11 70 70 – – 50 – Completed
    ESO12 78 78 – – 41 – Completed
    FEG1 72 72 – – – – Not Completed
    FEG2 74 74 – – – – Not Completed

• A Bisht Sep 27, 2014, 10:37 am

Dear Sunil,

It depends. If you’re sure of passing the papers whose result is not declared yet; then you can wait. If not the then you can apply the papers for IGNOU Dec 2014 TEE. See even if you apply, you will pay 60X3 Rs as examination fee. If the result is not declared till exams, you can appear. If it’s declared, then not appear.

• MD. naushad ali Sep 26, 2014, 8:53 pm

Sir I have got 58% marks in MSW. For it is not as I expected .so getting my expected mark can I re-appear in some IGNOU papers

• Suraj Oct 4, 2014, 7:25 am

Hi Sir,

My grade card shows as incomplete for MCSL-054.

MCSL054 35 64 68 – – # Not Completed

I have cleared my both lab exams, but however when overall average is taken, i get short of 1 percent.
    So Do I need to take a re exam or, can I just submit the assignment for this term and get this sorted out, Please sir, advice, I am in huge confusion.

Suraj

• A Bisht Oct 8, 2014, 5:41 pm

Dear Suraj,

If you have failed in Assignment alone, then you have to resubmit the assignment only.

• jaspreet Oct 4, 2014, 1:24 pm

sir,
    i have filled the revaluation form june 2014 one month back but yet not my revaluation result is declared.pls help me.

• A Bisht Oct 8, 2014, 5:57 pm

Dear Jaspreet,

You submitted the revaluation form around September second week. This emans on October 10, 2014, one month has elapsed. The IGNOU revaluation rules say that the result may take minimum of 30 days or more. Hence IGNOu is still under its limit.

Read this article for clarity : http://www.dehradunpost.com/ignou-re-checking-of-answer-sheets/

• Simran Oct 8, 2014, 4:10 pm

Dear Sir,

im a student of BDP, my roll number is _________, i have given my exams on june2014, but i am not satisfied with my 1 subject (ANC-01) result as i have done so well, so i applied for re evaluation on 05 sep, in maidan garhi, on that time they were saying my result will out within 15 days, but still im unable to check my result on online as its not updated yet….. pls help me out as this is my last subject which is not completed.

Regards
    Simran Singh
    Roll No – _________
    Programme : BDP

• avinash Oct 13, 2014, 10:33 pm

whether ignou mhd grade card will be send to respective address or not?

• A Bisht Oct 16, 2014, 6:02 pm

Grade Card, you can check online. Although it will be sent at your postal address as well.

• ADRIAN R Oct 16, 2014, 6:56 pm

Can you please check if i pass in my BSHF Pratical only and thanks .
    Enrol ______
    BDP , BA

• A Bisht Oct 17, 2014, 5:31 pm

Refer to your BDP Student Handbook Book or Prospectus. There IGNOU had stated the minimum percentage of marks required to pass the assignments. Usually that is 40 percent. hence if your Tutor marked assignment is of 100 marks, then the minimum marks is 40. If it’s 50, then the minimum pass marks in assignment will be 20.

• tawseef Oct 18, 2014, 9:50 pm

sir plz tell me what i have to do,mine revaluation result is not declared yet,all the students of mps result is declared excluding me.MINE ENROLLMENT NO. ___________ . IGNOU Paper mpse006 of MPS (Master of Political Science).

• Ajaya Kattel Oct 19, 2014, 11:30 pm

I submitted all six papers assignments for BCOM (AF). But the Grade Card shows ‘not completed’ for one of my paper. However i’ve passed the written exam. But my grade card still shows ‘not completed’ even after re-submission of that particular assignment. What to do? Please help.

• A Bisht Oct 20, 2014, 11:19 pm

Why did you re-submit the assignment. have you failed in that assignment? Please clear this first.

• Tawseef Oct 20, 2014, 8:43 pm

My IGNOU revaluation result is not declared yet.

• A Bisht Oct 20, 2014, 11:04 pm

IGNOU states that the revaluation can take 30 days or more.

• HARSH Oct 24, 2014, 4:06 am

Hi Sir,

I have only 35 in one subject MCO04 (TEE) in IGNOU International Business Operations (PGDIBO). Is this pass or fail?

Code Asgn -Term End Theory
    MCO04 51 35
    MCO05 56 55
    MCO06 70 49
    MCO07 75 57

• A Bisht Oct 25, 2014, 8:08 am

Dear Harsha,

If 40 percent pass marks individually in TEE applies to IGNOU PGDIBO, then you have failed in TEE. Although i’m sure 40 percent is the norm, kindly refer to your IGNOU Student handbook and prospectus for the rule.

• an123 Nov 21, 2014, 2:49 am

I getting status of Not Completed in my three subjects.but i got 40% overall in bdp frst year
    What does it mean?
    I am pass or i am fail?

• A Bisht Nov 21, 2014, 6:21 pm

Cannot understand your question.

• Ajender Nov 29, 2014, 11:55 pm

Dear Sir,
    I am a student in Ignou. and i Got My result also but i want to know Can I get grace marks of 10 in one subject provided I clear all the subjects of Bdp or i have to give re exam for pass.
    I completed all subject but one subject need to be pass any my Marks also good in all subject. and what is the roll of assignment in final exam or final result.

ourse Code Asgn1 Asgn2 Asgn3 Asgn4 Term End Theory Term End Practical Status
    FST1 78 78 – – 67 – Completed

• LAXMIKANT KASAT Nov 30, 2014, 1:11 am

Sir,
    Thanking you in anticipation

• Laxmikant Kasat Dec 1, 2014, 4:43 pm

sir
    I did B. COM ( A & F ) from IGNOU. I gave the exam of the same in the month of Dec 2013. My status in all the 6 subjects is showing as “Completed”. But still I didn’t get the Mark sheet and Provisional Certificate of my B.COM ( A & F ). Sir i mailed all the required documents to the unversity so i get the marksheet and provisional certificate. Sirt its almost one year now.sir plz tell me the procedure so that i can get the Grade Card and Provisional Certificate as they are required in the organisation i am working presently.sir plz help me

• ishita Dec 5, 2014, 12:23 am

Sir,
    How much good marks should i target to get in term end examination of masters in public administration because seeing my assignment, it seems they do strict marking .

• A Bisht Dec 5, 2014, 9:29 am

Dear Ishita,

What you’re asking is a subjective thing. It depends how you see marking. From our study, we have found that it’s easier to score in assignments than TEEs.

Good marks can be First division marks.

• Ravi soni Dec 7, 2014, 3:20 pm

Sir i am a BCOM ( A & F ) student. Sir BSHF 101 is also one of the six subjects which i have chossen at the time of filling admission form of IGNOU. But sir in my Exam Hall Ticket instead of BSHF 101 the name appearing is FHS 01. Sir tommorow is my exam ..plz help me sir what to do. plZ guide me

• A Bisht Dec 7, 2014, 5:31 pm

Dear Ravi,

No need to panic. If you are prepared, then you reach the examination centre at time, and they will be able to tell you , whether you will be allowed to sit in the exam or not. In they don’t, then don’t panic, you can appear in the said paper in June 2015 or Dec 2015 TEE or in future.

• RAHUL PARMAR Dec 23, 2014, 2:28 pm

sir
    I SUBMITTED MY ASSIGNMENTS IN MARCH 2014 BUT MY GRADE CARD STATUS OF MSWP-001 IS NOT BEING DISPLAYED TILL NOW, WHEREAS STATUS OF SUBMISSION IS MESSAGING THAT PLEASE SEE GRADE CARD STATUS.

COURSE MSW
    ENROLL – __________

• A Bisht Jan 3, 2015, 6:58 pm

Dear Rahul,

By looking at your Registration details, it appears that the maximum duration of your Course ends in June 2013. And you submitted the Assignment in March 2014. Kindly visit your Regional Centre for clarity on the reasons why your Grade Card doesn’t show the Project marks.

• Rahul Parmar Dec 23, 2014, 2:35 pm

SIR
    I SUBMITTED MY MSWP-001 IN MARCH 2014 BUT MY MSWP-001 STATUS IS NOT BEING NOT DISPLAYED TILL NOW, WHEREAS MY SUBMISSION STATUS IS SHOWING THAT PLEASE GRADE STATUS,
    PLEASE GUIDE ME SIR.

Rahul Parmar Checked Now last updated on: 16-10-2014 11:31:41 (68 day 2 hrs 42 min 10 sec ago)
    Latest changes are found in – No previous copy exists to compare

Course Code Asgn1 LAB1 LAB2 LAB3 LAB4 Theory Status
    MSW009 68 – – – – 49 Completed
    MSWE001 66 – – – – 40 Completed
    MSWL001 – 98 50 – – – Completed
    MSWL002 – 96 50 – – – Completed

• A Bisht Jan 3, 2015, 6:50 pm

Dear Rahul,

Delay in Assignment marks or project marks updation is not unusual at IGNOU. I request you to take the matter to your Regional Centre. There you will know regarding the current status of your project MSWP-001.

• Olivia Dennis Feb 3, 2015, 4:39 pm

i got 95% in assignment in ma public administration

• upashana Feb 13, 2015, 9:06 pm

Dear sir
    I have 4 subjects in 2nd year but in my current result and grade card i could see only the marks for 1 subject and the rest 3 are blank. Can u plz hlp me

• Ankit Prasad Feb 13, 2015, 10:45 pm

Brother my enrollment number is ___________(BTS).I have done very well in the exam,but the three paper FOR-01,TS-01,TS-02 shows incompleted.Please help me

• hariharan Feb 15, 2015, 8:15 pm

I am a mca student. i have cleared all the mca papers except mcse004. i appeared for mcse004 on december 2014, and got mark as 36, on the ignou web site link result new-i .but the result is not displayed in the result new -ii link. my enrollment num is _________. pls clarify

• A Bisht Mar 4, 2015, 5:49 pm

Cannot understand your question. From the Grade card, it appears that you have to reappear in the TEE for MCSE004 as you are unable to pass it.

• JIVYA ARORA Feb 15, 2015, 9:33 pm

Course Asgn1 Asgn2 Asgn3 Asgn4 Theory Status

MEG05 6 6 6 – – – Not Completed
    MEG07 62 62 62 – – – Not Completed
    MEG10 72 72 72 – 40 – Completed
    MEG14 70 70 70 – – Not Completed

MY ROLL NO IS _____. i APPEARED FOR MEG in DEC 2014 (2nd year)
    here is the result uploaded. kindly tell me the meaning of not completed here.
    your reply will b a grt help.

• A Bisht Mar 4, 2015, 6:06 pm

The TEE result for MEG05, MEG07 and MEG14 is not declared yet. Since the Final result takes into account both Assignment and TEE marks, hence these three are still Not Completed. If someone gets ‘Not Complete’even after the TEE marks, then it means the person is Fail and has to reappear in the TEE, if he/she is pass in the Assignment.

• shashi prakash Feb 16, 2015, 12:51 am

I had filed form for Dec 2014 TTE exam. But I missed paper of EEG-04. Will I have to appear for EEG-04 only in the coming exam i.e. June 2015 or I will have to appear for all the papers?

• A Bisht Mar 7, 2015, 5:56 pm

You can appear in all the papers. If you wish you can appear in the EEG04 as well. You can appear in any other paper which you registered earlier but have not completed. In IGNOU, a paper once registered can be appeared in any upcoming TEE.

• Akhilesh kumar jha Feb 16, 2015, 11:24 pm

Sir

I appeared in TEE December 2014 . My Ignou program code is BDP and enrollment number is ____ .I got mark in BSHF101-36 in 100, BPAE102-35 in 100 , FHD02-31 in 50 . Please sir you see my result and reply that i am fail or pass

• A Bisht Mar 8, 2015, 8:39 pm

Dear Akhilesh,

Right now your Assignment marks are not declared.

But still, it looks that you’re pass in FHD02 TEE. But you are fail in BSHF1 and BPAE2 TEE.That’s why you have to reappear in these two papers. If you pass the assignment of these two papers then you have to reappaer in the Exam ONLY.

• seema Feb 17, 2015, 9:23 am

Sir, pl.refer to my query in my grade card 2 subject marks are not given and status shows not completed what does that mean..

• A Bisht Feb 17, 2015, 3:49 pm

Dear Seema,

This means the result for these two papers has not been declared yet.

• Debasis Dasgupta Feb 17, 2015, 6:34 pm

Sir,
    I have given my TEE 2014 but when I put my enrollment no to see the results it shows that Enrollment no not found/Result yet to be declared. Please tell what will I do?

• A Bisht Mar 12, 2015, 12:15 pm

Please take this query to your IGNOU Regional Centre.

• TARUN GUPTA Feb 17, 2015, 8:47 pm

I have completed my PGDIBO Exam in Dec 2014. IGNOU SED is not send my grade card till today. what is the time limit in which grade card is received in address
    or procedure how I get my grade card
    Course Code Asgn1 Asgn2 Asgn3 Asgn4 Term End Theory Term End Practical Status
    IBO01 47 47 47 – 52 – Completed
    IBO02 63 63 63 – 60 – Completed
    IBO03 54 54 54 – 55 – Completed
    IBO04 43 43 43 – 42 – Completed
    IBO05 66 66 66 – 61 – Completed
    IBO06 55 55 55 – 52 – Completed

• A Bisht Mar 12, 2015, 11:37 pm

It usually takes three to four months to get the mark sheet at the postal address. In case of delay, contact your Ignou Regional center.

• Manuanlungbou Newmai Feb 18, 2015, 7:24 pm

BPSE12 62 62 – – 51 – Completed
    BSHF1 68 68 – – 50 – Completed
    EEG6 54 54 – – – – Not Completed
    FEG1 88 88 – – 76 – Completed
    FEG2 90 90 – – 52 – Completed
    FST1 58 58 – – 44 – Completed
    Sir, how many marks do i need to score in those incomplete subjects given the assignment marks? Is it BPAE2 and EEG yet to declared?

• A Bisht Mar 13, 2015, 11:50 am

49 marks in BPAE2 TEE.
      49 marks in BPAE2 TEE.

To pass the papers and the Grade will be C.

Yes the marks will be declared in coming days.

• sonia Thakur Feb 21, 2015, 9:20 am

i have got 37 ( tee ) in mco7 and 73 in assignment will i be pass in this or not plz clarify …

• A Bisht Feb 24, 2015, 11:12 pm

You have not passed this paper. That’s you have to reappear in this paper in the TEE again. Do NOT Resubmit the Assignment, as you are pass in the Assignment.

• sonia Feb 21, 2015, 1:31 pm

hi sir

My enrollment no ________, my mco 7 marks are 37 in theory and 73 in assignment …i am pass or not?y overall percent in final yr is 63%.if ignou gives grace percent in this sub to their students or not .

regards
    sonia

• Pankaj Feb 28, 2015, 1:55 pm

hello sir,

my Bcom A&F exam is in june 2015 and last date for submisson of assignment is 15th march but still i found only two papers assignmnt questions in IGNOU site what to do for rest four subjects?

regards,
    Pankaj

• mohit aghi Mar 2, 2015, 2:18 pm

sir i gave the tee exam of ignou mcom ..but my tee marks are not showing yet..other friends got their result complete..but not me..what may be the reason?

• A Bisht Mar 7, 2015, 6:05 pm

It means that your result is not declared yet. IGNOU doesn’t declare result for all the courses, papers and students at the same time.We have addressed this in the IGNOU Category in Dehradunpost.com.

• pooja dubey Mar 3, 2015, 4:02 pm

respected sir,

I have got 60 and 68 marks in my two assignments. My enrollment number is _________. But in the TEE for the same subjects I got 7 and 12 marks respectively. The entire status is incomplete. Kindly solve my problem i couldn’t understand what’s the reason of this.

• Shanmuga Priya Mar 3, 2015, 8:21 pm

My re-adnmission period expired on June 2013.Kindly

Give special permission to appear only one paper CS-76 for Term End Examination-Dec 2014 which is pending. Practicals all has been cleared.

Regards,
    N Shanmuga priya
    Enroll:___________
    BCA

• A Bisht Mar 28, 2015, 7:46 am

You still have the choice to re-register. And all your credits from previous registration for the Programme will get transferred to the new registration. Contact your IGNOU Regional Centre for details.

• Alka Verma Mar 6, 2015, 10:55 am

Hello sir,

My enrollment number is ___________ , I had just completed mine MPA exam in TEE Dec 2014 but mine one of the subject’s (MPA 018) marks is not updated in Grade card status and showing not completed though the marks of assignment have been reflected in the grade card status. In the TEE exam result all the marks are mentioned but not in overall grade cards so wanted to ask what will be impact and ways to resolve this problem.

Thanks,
    Alka

• A Bisht Mar 30, 2015, 11:35 am

Dear Alka,

Now the marks have been updated in your Grade card as well.

Thanks admin

• ritu sehrawat Mar 7, 2015, 4:58 pm

sir my theory marks of all 04 exams have been updated in grade card but its showing showing not completed for one subject..my session is Dec-Jan 2014-15
    so can i appear the exam for the same subject which is showing incomplete
    in June 2015.

before one week ago i went at dwarka center
    but mam said to me please come in next week

kindly advise me the procedure.
    subject code is MPS

• A Bisht Mar 31, 2015, 7:04 pm

If in the said paper, the Incomplete status is after Assignment and TEE marks are updated, then the chances are that you might have failed in the said paper.

Yes you can appear in the said paper in the JUN 2015 TEE. Don’t resubmit the assignment if you are pass in it.

Thanks admin

• Raxita Mar 7, 2015, 7:29 pm

Sir
    my roll no.is _______ .in my result all marks of ibo 1 to ibo5 are showing in grde card but there is no theory marks of ibo6 is showing in that..but in assignment i got good marks..and my stats is incomplete.

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 6:06 pm

I means the result of ibo6 has not been declared yet.

• priti Mar 8, 2015, 1:12 am

hello sir main mpa student hu.enrollment no. 135606241.Maine June 2014 main exam diya tha .mere Sare subject Mai marks ache h..or grade card 3 subject ke marks aaye hai..bt mpa-12 main assignment Marks not complete bata rahe hain..plz sir help me..Mujhe study center Mai pata karna chahiye ya update hone ka wait karna chahiye..plz suggest me..

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 6:09 pm

Priti, pl read articles under IGNOU category on Dehradun post.

You can wait or if you’re too concerned then visit your IGNOU Regional Center or Study center.

• RAHUL PARMAR Mar 11, 2015, 3:38 pm

RESPECTED SIR I HAVE CLARIFIED MY MSW COURSE BUT I HAVE NOT GOT MARK SHEET, WHAT IS TRICK OR SOURCE TO GET MY PROVISIONAL GRADE CARD OR MARK SHEET.

ENROLL – ____________
    COURSE – MSW

• A Bisht Apr 3, 2015, 7:27 pm

Dear Rahul,

Visit your Regional Centre with the printout of your Grade card, and request them to issue provisional completion certificate.Although, I’m not sure whether they have the power to do that or not.

If the urgency is not too much, then you can wait, as IGNOu usually sends the completion certificate in 3 to four months of completing the IGNOu programme.

• Sudheer Kumar Mar 12, 2015, 10:26 pm

My TEE result for DEC 2014 is declared for MP course by RC Noida . But Assignment result is yet to be declared.
    I have following 03 queries:
    1. Why result of Assignment is holdup.
    2. Can i apply for revaluation even after one month of TEE result if assignment result is not declared till date.
    3. What is min grade required in assignment to clear the paper with D grade in TEE for that subject.

Your help will relieve my tension.

• Hariom Mar 14, 2015, 11:25 am

Respected sir
    I hariom yadav enrol. 116898309 doing BCOM. I have given exam in jun 14 and cleared all the exams except EHI-01. I again given exam in Dec 14 for EHI-01. But not cleared the same. What is minimum marks for the subject to pass, I m submitting reevaluation form to get expected passing marks. Now I have to fill also exam form or not. What I have to go clear my BCOM.

Thanking you and ancipating your kind reply

• ayushi tripathi Mar 17, 2015, 1:23 am

my enrollment no. 131239738 .. sir i gave m.com exam but in assignment submission status MCO 1 submission status is not showing but i have submitted all assignment together what does it mean ?

• A Bisht Mar 21, 2015, 12:07 pm

This means the marks of the said assignment have not been updated yet.

• beena Mar 17, 2015, 12:47 pm

hi i want to know what is passing pass 100 out of
    suppose i got 28 marks of 100 and assignment marks is not include so i am pass or not i am waiting for your reply

• A Bisht Mar 21, 2015, 12:13 pm

Hi,

The pass marks should be 40 marks out of 100 (in TEE alone).

• Vinny Apr 1, 2015, 9:19 pm

hi sir,
    I am a C.A. student and I am pursuing my Bcom A&F from IGNOU. As I have checked my results for Term End Exam held in Dec,13 and in the grade card for one subject it’s showing incomplete status i.e. for FEG-01 i got (70 marks in theory and 28 in assignment). Sir why it is showing incomplete status and what i need to do ?

• A Bisht Apr 5, 2015, 12:08 pm

Unfortunately you have not passed the assignment. Re-Submit the Assignment ONLY.

• Rupal Agrawal Apr 5, 2015, 11:00 pm

hello
    I’m a bsc student with zoology major right now I’m in third year and will be giving my final year exam in June 2015 but when I looked at my 2nd year result in che 2 it was written incomplete although the theory paper was of just 25 marks and I scored 16
    can u pls just tell me if I’m fail then can I give the exam in the coming June so that I could complete my degree on time
    this is my grade card
    LSE3 80 80 – – 36 – Completed
    LSE5 80 80 – – 66 – Completed
    LSE6 83 83 – – 56 – Completed
    LSE7 84 84 – – 46 – Completed

• A Bisht Apr 7, 2015, 5:26 pm

Hello,

Your Regional Centre can offer you better advice on that.

• krishan kumar asati Apr 6, 2015, 2:50 pm

sir,
    my enrollment no. ________. mera naam krishan kumar asati he. mene june 2013 me DELED ka exam diya tha pr result abhi tak nahi aya or next semII kab hoga pata nahi.
    so iske bare me jo bhi jankari ho batane ka kast kare

• A Bisht Apr 7, 2015, 5:19 pm

Krishan,

It appears that you have not registered for your Second semester papers. In IGNOU you need NOT to wait for next sem. Kindly visit your IGNOU Regional Centre for all questions. Read articles under IGNOU category here well. It’s not possible to clear all your questions here. You have to complete your DELED by June 2016, so act fast.

• Aubid Hussain Mir Apr 7, 2015, 12:52 am

sir my enrollment no is ____________…& My prog code is MEG…i had applied for revaluation of MEG04…But although my revaluation result has been declared on 31st March 2015 & i hv got 67 marks as compared to previous 62…but why my grade card is not till date updated?? it still shows 62 & not 67 …i am so anxious..plz answer my query

• A Bisht Apr 7, 2015, 5:30 pm

Don’t worry, it will get updated. Keep the proof of 67 marks in safe keeping.

• ravina agrwal Apr 16, 2015, 8:14 am

Sir
    I appeared for bcomaf in DEC 2014 of which one subject result is declared on 12/03/2015 but marks of that subject yet not updated in my garde card till date please help me sir

• A Bisht Apr 24, 2015, 10:32 am

Rivina.

Pl call or visit your IGNOU Regional Centre for details.

• Joydeep Apr 28, 2015, 8:50 pm

Sir i got 14 out of 50 in bpc 02. Hence my question to you is “what is the pass marks for this subject, as its full marks is 50?” my enrolment no is 116395488

• A Bisht May 6, 2015, 6:32 pm

What is the IGNOU programme? That apart, You can find the answer in your Student Book, which came along with the Study material.

• Neha May 3, 2015, 12:34 pm

i had opted for 7 papers in first year BA (psychology) December 2014of which i failed 1 and did not appear 1 however i am planning to retake the said 2 papers in June but due to my busy schedule at work i am unable to do justice to my studies and might not be bale to clear those paper in June (2015) ( i have passed my assignments ) .

my question is can i appear for this exams in December 2015 or june 2016 or do i have o finish the papers before second year . please advice

• A Bisht May 6, 2015, 6:52 pm

yes you can appear in the two papers in December 2015 or future TEEs.

That apart, it’s not necessary in IGNOu to clear all first year or semester papers before taking the 2nd year or sem papers.

Read articles stacked here: http://www.dehradunpost.com/category/ignou/

• nidhi yadav Aug 8, 2015, 6:23 pm

Sir i had given tee 2015 in mcom.but my status for mco7 is showing not completed what do this means

• A Bisht Aug 10, 2015, 10:51 am

It’s already answered in previous comments. Hence ideally you should have scanned the comments first.

Incomplete means Result awaited, if you see – sign in assignment or the Theory marks field.

• Anjali Saxena Aug 12, 2015, 1:29 pm

Respected Sir MEG 4 status is not completed so can i appear for MEG IInd year andagain give MEG 4 at the same time.

• biswajit Aug 15, 2015, 9:29 am

sir meg124 declared but meg3 not declared why ans me

• A Bisht Aug 17, 2015, 10:42 am

As IGNOU doesn’t declare the result of all exams at the same time.

• Sajana Rai Aug 30, 2015, 1:24 pm

Sir -is this sign of await in theory

• A Bisht Sep 2, 2015, 11:43 pm

Yes. Means result awaited.

Thanks admin

• Sajana Rai Aug 31, 2015, 7:57 am

Sir in my grade card Bpae 2 marks has not been given – this means fail or what

• A Bisht Sep 2, 2015, 11:42 pm

It means result not declared yet.

• JAINU JACOB Sep 14, 2015, 4:31 pm

sir I have completed all subjects except CHE-1 of my Bsc. Now I am shifting to Bangalore. My study centre is Delhi. Can I write the exam in Bangalore ?

• A Bisht Sep 16, 2015, 10:02 am

Yes You can appear in any Examination center in Bangalore.

• paramjeet singh Sep 15, 2015, 3:29 pm

sir when my final year mark card despatched at my home adress..I completed my all course code with 62.2%…but someone said me the criteria decided by ignou is 70:30..after calculation I got 59.83…is it first division or not…plz sir solve my problem