Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Shahjahan Road, Dholpur House, New Delhi – 110069 , through UPSC Advertisement No. 11/2014 , invites Online application by 17/07/2014 for various posts in Government of India Ministries and Departments in the prescribed format. Below are the key details of UPSC Advt. No. 11 of 2014 for various Jobs :
- One Agricultural Engineer : 01 post in Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture.
- One Senior Marketing Officer (Group-III) (Oils and Fats) : 01 post in Directorate of Marketing & Inspection, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture. (UR-1).
- Deputy Director of Flying Training : 02 posts in Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- One Associate Pharmaceutical Chemist : 01 post in Directorate General of Health Services, Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
- Investigator Grade-I : 02 posts in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- One Sub-Regional Employment Officer/Officer : 01 post On Special Duty in Directorate General of Employment & Training, New Delhi, Ministry of Labour and Employment.
- Deputy Mineral Economist (Intelligence) : 02 posts in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines.
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics) : 05 posts in Directorate General of Lighthouses & Lightships, Ministry of Shipping.
- Doctor (GDO) Gr.II : 05 posts in Delhi Jal Board, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
How to Apply : Candidates should apply Online at UPSC website http://upsc online.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php on or before 17/07/2014.
For more details on posts, qualification, instructions and application format relating to UPSC Advertisement No. 11/2014 , please visit :
http://upsc online.nic.in/ora/candidate/VacancyNoticePub.php (At Top of the page)