Corsair Black Aluminum Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Cherry MX Blue, Brown, and Red Key Switches launched. Mechanical Gaming Keyboard designed for PC Gaming Performance with German-made Cherry MX Mechanical Key switches.
Corsair, the maker of high-performance PC gaming hardware , announced that the award-winning Vengeance K70 mechanical gaming keyboard in black aluminum with red backlit keys is now available with Cherry MX Blue and Brown key switches in addition to the original Cherry MX Reds. Similar to all Vengeance gaming keyboards, the latest K70 is a zero miss due to genuine German-made Cherry MX switches, the most popular and accurate mechanical key switches for gamers with over 5 billion sold.
Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Looks :
- An anodized black aluminum chassis for long-lasting durability and timeless style.
- Vibrant red backlighting shines through each key, giving an industrial look , which gives boasting rights to any Gamer.
- The overall backlighting can be adjusted to four levels of intensity while the lighting for each key can be independently enabled or disabled. The key-by-key lighting customization allows users to highlight just the keys they need to emphasize, such as WASD, and then save the setting directly to the K70’s onboard memory.
Vengeance K70 features:
- Never miss a keystroke: the combination of a 100% anti-ghosted matrix, full n-key rollover and 1000Hz reporting rate provide lightning fast accuracy that you can always count on
- Media maven? Multimedia controls give quick access to volume, skip tracks, play, stop, and pause
- Useful USB port supports accessories such as a Vengeance gaming headset or mouse
- Rest your wrists with a removable soft-touch pad that provides extra comfort for lengthy gaming or typing sessions
- Get that pro look with alternate red-colored, contoured textured keycaps for the WASD keys and 1-6 keycaps for additional customization
- Available in three different Cherry MX mechanical switch types to suite different gaming and typing preferences:
- Cherry MX Red – for smooth, linear key response for ultra-fast double and triple taps without a tactile “bump” or audible click
- Cherry MX Brown switches – for fast and precise actuation with a light tactile feedback “bump” for comfortable typing and minimal audible click
- Cherry MX Blue switches – for great gaming performance with an assertive tactile feedback and audible click that can be helpful when typing
Jason Christian, Product Manager for Gaming Keyboards and Mice at Corsair said,
“We re-evaluated all of the available key switches on the market including new clones of the Cherry MX. None could match the consistent performance and reliability across the keyboards like the original German Cherry MX switches. Hence Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard got them.“