web analytics
≡ Menu

Voter ID Card India | Submit Application Online at ECI

Voter ID Card India| Submit Application Online at ECI.

Lok Sabha Elections 2014 are nearing. So are Assembly polls in 5 Indian states, including Delhi. If you still don’t have your Voter ID Card OR Your name registered in the Voter List; then you can use this Election Commission of India (ECI) Citizen Services portal : http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/ to submit your voter application online.

How to Submit your Voter Application Online for Voter ID Card at Election Commission of India (ECI) Citizen Services portal:

Step 1: Visit http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in/

Election Commission of India Citizen Services 300x159 Voter ID Card India | Submit Application Online at ECI

Step 2: Click on “New User Registration”

Step 3: Login with the User Id. and Pwd.

Step 4: Click on ‘Submit New Application For Inclusion/Deletion/Modification in E-Roll’ On Top Menu.

eci citizenservices 300x39 Voter ID Card India | Submit Application Online at ECI

Step 5: Fill in your details and Press Submit.

That’s it.

NOTE: Please note your Username, pwd and the eci portal link at some accessible and safe location, so that you an access the site in future.

38 comments… add one

• MOINUL HODA September 4, 2013, 4:00 pm

PLEASE PROVIDE VOTER i-CARD

• A Bisht September 4, 2013, 4:30 pm

Moinul, pl follow the steps mentioned in the article above to apply for the voter Id card.

Thanks

• santosh kumar September 25, 2013, 5:03 pm

i want to create new voter id card

• C.Kumar October 3, 2013, 1:41 pm

Great.
    If it is OK,this b informed to all youth via FB etc.

• mohat October 6, 2013, 10:54 am

i have a voter id card but address is wrong. what is procedure for its correction ?

• A Bisht October 6, 2013, 11:02 am

Please visit the Tehsil nearest to your place or visit the SDM Office for the procedure of Address change.

Thanks

• bingi mahesh October 8, 2013, 5:18 pm

election card

• Anoop Badoni October 21, 2013, 10:50 am

I have also voter id card but my D.O.B. is not correct what is the process for correction?

• A Bisht October 21, 2013, 10:57 am

Anoop,

If you have updated your voter card and it still mentioned a wrong date of birth; then you need not to worry, you will be able to vote with your Voter id card. Irrespective of what DOB is mentioned on it.

Thanks

• Abhinav November 4, 2013, 5:05 pm

Hi,
    Does that mean that there are no manual steps required? We need not visit ERO office to submit our applications?

• A Bisht November 5, 2013, 10:09 am

Abhinav,

It’s great to see your desire to vote. Kindly visit your Tehsil for more details.

Thanks

• Govind Kumar Roy November 16, 2013, 7:47 pm

new user id

• Hidayat Ansari January 12, 2014, 7:17 pm

i wanna creat new voter id card. how is this possible online ?

• A Bisht January 15, 2014, 7:46 pm

Hi Mr. Ansari,

Unfortunately we have only that much information as mentioned in the article. For more detail, visit your district Collectorate, Tehsil nearby.

Thanks

• chander singh kaintura January 15, 2014, 6:57 pm

Dear Sir, will you please help me how should i can apply for the voter id card in dehradun, could you provide me the detail center of office where i can submit the form.
    regards
    chander kaintura

• A Bisht January 15, 2014, 7:47 pm

Hi Mr. Kaintura,

Thanks

• Puran January 25, 2014, 11:05 pm

Where do i upload the documents ???

• vinod kumar February 4, 2014, 5:43 pm

vinod kumar S/o Chandan Ram
    Villeaj Pipali (nagaoan) Reetagarh
    Almora Uttrakhand
    Mera voter id Khoo jane k karad Mera voter id card fier se banana hai
    voter id no Y1A0122978 hai

• AMARPREET February 4, 2014, 10:22 pm

AFTER HOW MANY DAYS OF APPLYING DO WE RECIEVE VOTER ID CARD?

• upma Saxena February 5, 2014, 4:02 pm

I had already for Voter card vide application no. 2013511279 dated 11 Aug 13 . But I have not yet received voter card till date . I have never received any response from the ECI website.
    pl inform me the current status.

regards

Upma Saxena

• AJIRUL February 7, 2014, 6:33 pm

GANGAPARSAD PASHCHIMAPADA/MADANPUR/DAULATABAD/MURSHIDABAD/WEST BENGAL/PIN-742304

• Shiraz Ahmad February 27, 2014, 8:04 pm

Dear, Sir
    My and my father’s name printed wrong. What I do?

• A Bisht February 28, 2014, 12:25 pm

@Shiraz

Shiraz,

Since the data collection work for Voter Id cards is not done by people with good command in English and Hindi languages; hence a large number of voter cards have spelling mistakes. But that’s not a problem, as the same mistakes are being reflected in all the records with the EC. Hence if the mistakes you’re referring to pertain to only spelling mistake, then don’t worry you’ll be able to vote with the same voter id card.

Thanks

• Pragya March 9, 2014, 9:00 am

Sir, I filled the registration details which are asked in the first two pages under the heading Format 6(Application for incluction of name in Electoral Roll). After going past the first two pages of registration, the page got refreshed and took me to the very first page of registration where Mobile number & password is asked and I also received a SMS stating my Application ID ECIS & Form. But what next?
    On accessing the form 6 application this is what I am getting:
    Duplicate Record Found.You already have filled a form with this name.

• A Bisht March 10, 2014, 9:54 am

Hi Pragya, First of all I’m extremely sorry for responding late. Hope you will consider. Actually, yesterday the EC invites all the voters in India for any voting grievance, the EC’s message to us read,

Please visit your Polling Station today to check your name on electoral roll so that you can vote in coming election. You can also apply to enroll there itself if your name is not on the roll.This is a grand opportunity not to be missed.

although you don’t need to do anything else now, as you have submitted your application. But if you still feel something amiss then kindly visit your Polling Station today. may be they can address to your problem.

Thanks

• My aadhaar no -931118203503 my phon no – 9603151341

• A Bisht March 26, 2014, 10:24 am

Dear gonepally muralidevi,

Sorry but can’t help regarding that.

Thanks

• krishna bangera April 3, 2014, 9:27 am

hi sir i alreaddy submet my documents but not recev photo id can you help me

• rohit May 31, 2014, 3:20 pm

maine form no 8 bhra tha .correction ke liye lekin uska abi tak kuch ni hua.please tell me what i do

• ricky makhija June 2, 2014, 7:38 am

respected sir
    will you please help me how can i apply for a voter id card for my wife can it be possible right now because i have to apply for a passport if there is possibilities please tell me
    regards
    RICKY MAKHIJA

• kailash bisht June 10, 2014, 2:37 pm

i want to ask tht i filled all requirements given in online form so how will come to know that its accepted and uptill when the voter id card will come ,?

• A Bisht June 12, 2014, 8:01 am

Dear Kailash,

Unfortunately that system is not in place at the said page. You can note down the control number generated after the submission of form, for future communication.

• Mohit July 7, 2014, 9:33 pm

sir i want to apply for voter id now as i have turned 18 on 27th April of this year so how should i do it

• divya rana July 19, 2014, 6:54 pm

my voter was missng from last 2 year.. how many time i made request but no result.. ciuld you tell how i will get from online….divya rana suddowala dehradun…..

• Ritika July 20, 2014, 7:40 pm

i have applied for duplicate voter id long back but still i didn’t get it …. so if anybody knows how to get it easily ….please help