Xiaomi Mi4i first ‘Made for India’ smartphone from Xiaomi.
Xiaomi today launched its latest flagship global smartphone, Mi4i in India. The Mi4i smartphone is priced at Rs 12,999. The Mi4i is a dual Sim 4G enabled device.
This is what Hugo Barra, Vice president of Xiaomi said at the launch of Xiaomi Mi4i ,
“The device is made for India. It took 15 months to make this product. Inspiration for this phone came directly from India with needs that Indian consumers have.”
Xiaomi Mi4i Specs and Features
- Single polycarbonate body with matte finish and stainless steel buttons (Plastic Body).
- 5 inch 1080p display at 441PPI
- Powered by Snapdragon 615 second Gen 64 bit 8 core processor at 1.7 GHz clock speed.
- Cameras : 13 MP 2nd gen stacked CMOS sensor with two tone flash rear camera. A 5 MP front facing camera.
- A 2 GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
- Has a 4.4V high voltage 3120 mAh battery (made by Sony and Samsung)that offers 1.5 days of usage.
The device comes in yellow, pink, sky blue, black and white colors.